Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

SHARON K.
Oakland, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
11/22/2014 Category: Service
To do or not to do and John does the required
Excellent although I've had considerably more problems. Tires etc due to not so pleasant neighbors, Sharon

AK
ALLYSON K.
Fairfield, ME
LEXUS ES 350
11/21/2014 Category: Service
John in service is top-notch!
I am always pleased with my service at this family owned business. So glad I purchased my car at Central Maine Motors!

KF
KATHLEEN F.
Norridgewock, ME
JEEP COMPASS
Poor service
Service personnel didn't listen to the issues I had on my vehicle. So far have made three trips to fix and still isn't resolved.

SHAWN C.
Embden, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
11/21/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly and Personable Service
As always, great service and everyone is very friendly. We waited a little longer than we would have liked to but they have a very nice lounge area.

EB
ERICKA B.
JEEP CHEROKEE
Great service and work
I recently had my Jeep serviced and they fixed all of the lights on my vehicle and they are in perfect working order now! Thank you to the guys over at this dealership!

LG
LINANNE G.
JEEP PATRIOT
11/21/2014 Category: Sales
Great Atmosphere!
Very friendly and courteous...everyone was very helpful!

GL
GERALD L.
Dixmont, ME
11/20/2014 Category: Service
Our visit to the service department went very well. The service was completed in a timely manner and they accomplished all the maintenance and repair as they promised. They accommodated us with a trip to a local restaurant in their courtesy van where we had lunch, and by the time we returned, the service was done and our vehicle was ready to go! Good service!

BL
BOBBI-JO L.
Oakland, ME
DODGE DURANGO
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
In addition to the great customer service, they had my car done super fast, and communicated to me through the entire process.

CYNTHIA H.
Liberty, ME
DODGE JOURNEY
11/16/2014 Category: Service
fast service
was very happy with my service, the people there are so very nice to work with, they were done with my car fast and I was on my way.

CR
CHAD R.
Winslow, ME
11/15/2014 Category: Sales
Great experience
Knowledgeable and friendly staff make this a great place to buy a vehicle.

JAMES F.
Benton, ME
11/14/2014 Category: Service
Bought two trucks here and I like the service. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Always a positive visit. Thanks

HB
HELEN B.
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
11/13/2014 Category: Service
great service, good employees
Always receive prompt courteous service.

JASON R.
Pittsfield, ME
DODGE CALIBER
11/12/2014 Category: Service
quick in quick out
made an appointment easy, went right in, waited in a stocked waiting room then right out quick and easy. great experience.

ROSE MARIE B.
Fairfield, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
11/11/2014 Category: Service
Loved the new waiting area. Suits everyone's needs.

KIMBERLY M.
Unity, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
11/11/2014 Category: Service
Good customer service
The service department is very good, and do a great job !