Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

LAURYL B.
Waldoboro, ME
10/22/2014 Category: Service
Manager John
Always great service. Explanations in laymen's terms of what my vehicle needs.
Timely Service

ALYSHA B.
Sidney, ME
10/21/2014 Category: Service
the service dept is amazing

CT
CYNTHIA T.
Windsor, ME
JEEP LIBERTY
10/21/2014 Category: Service
jeep recall hitch installment-it was quick and easy. Thank you.
I have not yet received my paperwork regarding this visit. The computer wasn't working and I was told it would be mailed to me.

JOHN B.
10/19/2014 Category: Service
Service department
I took my Dodge truck in for State inspection and a rattle on the left side. I asked them to find out was was causing the rattle and fix it. They fixed the rattle and did the State inspection. The bill was $12.50...I was not charged for the fixing of the rattle. The service person who wrote up the service order then made a sarcastic comment about getting the rattle fixed for free...I never asked anyone to work on my truck for free.

WF

ROBERT G.
Rockwood, ME
10/16/2014 Category: Sales
What more could I want
Up front pricing; competitive. Excellent communications. Attention to the details that got things done smoothly.

DOUGLAS W.
Belgrade, ME
10/12/2014 Category: Service
I highly respect the service staff
The service staff are wonderful! They answer any questions I have and inform me of things I didn't know without making me feel stupid. The ONE recommendation I have is with scheduling. I made it clear that it was my "family" vehicle with "brake problems". The scheduling dept. Had me wait a full week before getting me in for a State Inspection sticker with a review of the vehicle. In that time, I still needed to drive my children around and ended up grinding the brake pads to nothing so much so, I had to have the rooters replaced on my vehicle by the time I got it to your shop. Had I specifically gone to PepBoys or Meinekie, I would have saved a lot of money. Would have pad for new pads but NOT rooters on the two rear wheels. I feel like you guys got extra money out of me, making me wait for a LONG period when I made it clear there were brake issues and I think because of this $800 plus experience, my brakes will be handled elsewhere next time for a more rapid fix. Sorry, lost my business relating to that type of issue. Failing brakes which were pointed out as "an awful grinding from the rear brakes" in the vehicle I transport three children under the ages of seven AND being forced to wait while continuing to need to drive the vehicle only making the problem worse and your scheduling dept. felt it was appropriate for my children's safety to my put off for a week. Unimpressed. When a problem is made clear and it is a severe one, I would expect more assistance from you guys to fix the problem. Having my children's safety put on hold doesn't work for me. Next time I go to a different, timely place. I have complete faith in the work done by your service staff. It's getting in that's the problem.

DENISE L.
10/10/2014 Category: Service
John in the service department is always friendly and very professional. We stay with this service dept mostly because of him. He takes the time to explain things to us and treats us very well.

BD
BARBARA D.
JEEP COMPASS
Service appointment
I always get in for service when it is convenient for me and the work is done promptly and done well...in and out in as short a time as possible.

RL
ROBERT L.
JEEP COMPASS
awesome people !!
Great place to buy and service is awesome!!

DT
DONALD T.
Ocala, FL
DODGE RAM 3500
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Excellant Service
Excellent customer service and work performed top notch.

KRISTINA M.

JOHN J.
Fairfield, ME
10/05/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change
What was supposed to be a routine oil change turned out to be 4 tires for the Grand Cherokee. It wasn't in the schedule but just as smooth as silk it was done at a great price and in a timely manner.

KENNETH B.
free due to warranty

DANIEL B.
Waterville, ME
10/04/2014 Category: Service
They get the work done right
They are friendly
Courteous
Competent
Which makes me feel that our cars are in good hands

DANIEL P.
Augusta, ME
Knowledge of your people
Top Shelf

SK
SHARON K.
Oakland, ME
10/03/2014 Category: Service
If something needs to be done it's done if not it isn't
Excellent, wouldn't go anywhere elae

PR
PERRY R.
RAM 2500
Just ok
I always bring my vehicle back here for it's routine service as they are the dealer and it is still in warranty. However, the attention to detail could be improved. I keep my Ram very clean in and out and this last service there were dirty handprints left on the door handles and steering wheel along with dirt/oil foot prints on the floor mat. Exterior front fender had oil residue dripped down the side. Like I said, attention to those details would be much appreciated.

JARED R.
10/01/2014 Category: Sales
Jeff was Excellent
Had a terriffic experience with terriffic service. I would highly recommend using Central Maine Motors for my next vehicle purchase.