Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review about 2 years ago

JAMES D.
Abbot, ME
RAM 1500
08/09/2014 Category: Sales
2014 Ram 1500
This is the first NEW vehicle we've ever had so I was very apprehensive about the purchase. Being the end of the month, the salesman was a little more pushy than I needed. Not pushy rude, just insistent. Once I had a night to sleep on it we went back for the truck. Very friendly staff.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for your business and the great review!

CL
CHERYL L.
Gardiner, ME
08/09/2014 Category: Service
The service department is fantastic
I recently had an issue with my vehicle and I felt like John in the service department went out of he was to help me. I always get treated fairly and well when I bring my Jeep in for any service.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for the business and the great review!

DAVID M.
Millinocket, ME
RAM 1500
08/06/2014 Category: Service
DEMzo_Sport1500
This auto group is very accommodating and easy to do business with. I am completely satisfied with the service that I have received. I think I should get a free oil change.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for the business and the great review!

NM
NATASHA M.
Benton, ME
CHRYSLER 200
08/04/2014 Category: Sales
Great customer service!
After searching for months for the right car, we ended up right back where we started at Central Maine Motors with the new Chrysler 200S AWD. Not only did other cars not compare, but the customer service at Central Maine Motors was above all others. Specifically, Jess McQuillan and Mike Loubier were fantastic! I would say the only detail overlooked in our transaction was the detailing of the car when we drove it home that day. Otherwise, our experience has been great and we've already recommended Central Maine Motors to our friends and family.
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/04/2014

Natasha,
Thanks so much for your kind words and sharing your experience

Jess McQuillan

Clinton, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
08/03/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Very happy with service given

JAMES L.
Skowhegan, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
08/02/2014 Category: Service
We were very pleased with the service we received at CMM-they fixed the rattle in our door & installed our mud flaps-the lease car was great-prompt, polite personnel-also appreciated the remainder call the day before our appt.!! Thanks

BL
BRIDY L.
Boothbay, ME
CHRYSLER 200
08/01/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly Service
Thanks to Dan S. for his patience. I love my new 2015 Chrysler 200. I have bought 2 cars from Central Maine Motors and will again in the future!

MARK M.
Fairfield, ME
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Service on 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I have heard stories about the service dept. being very expensive for the work that they do on vehicles. I was satisfied with the price I was charged and the explanation of what they thought was wrong with my vehicle.

EB
EVERETT B.
Augusta, ME
JEEP LIBERTY
07/31/2014 Category: Service
Professional work
Confident the job is done right.

KRISTINA M.
St. Albans, ME
07/25/2014 Category: Service
The people are so nice to deal with
I love to take my Jeep at CMCDR, they are very friendly and makes you feel like family.

RL
RITA L.
West Gardiner, ME
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Great People
Have always had great service and the people are great.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Rome, ME
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Friendly
nice people, good honest work.

SP
SCOTT P.
Waterville, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
07/22/2014 Category: Service
The service after the sale is great.
Everybody invovled was awesome.

DENNIS M.
Fairfield, ME
DODGE DURANGO
07/19/2014 Category: Service
07 DODGE DURANGO SLT
AFTER THE INTIAL ASS CHEWING OF THE SERVICE ADVISOR AND SERVICE MANAGER REGARDING MILITARY DISABILITY THE SERVICE UPGRADED TO AN EXCELLENT RESPONSE AND SERVICE EXPERIENCE.

RALPH S.
GMC SIERRA 2500HD
07/18/2014 Category: Service
I always trust the care of my vehicles to Central Maine Motors. They always take good care of them.

ROBERT B.
Kennebunk, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
07/17/2014 Category: Sales
Courteous and knowledgeable salesman
Searched around and this dealership had the best prices. The salesman was courteous and very knowledgeable. he process was smooth and there were no hard sells.

BARRY S.
Skowhegan, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
07/17/2014 Category: Service
The whole team makes you feel welcome.
I really appreciate the personal attention and the lengths everyone goes to every time I'm in. I would like to recognise Jeff Warren for his genuineness and the way he has kept in touch. I have never felt more at home or more cared about as i have from your entire staff.