Latest Review over 2 years ago

MARIANNE A.
Augusta, ME
12/19/2014 Category: Sales
no pressure sales
Everyone was easy to work with

EG
ELIZABETH G.
Belfast, ME
TOYOTA TACOMA
12/03/2014 Category: Sales
very friendly and accomadating to the customer
my husband and I have bought a few vehicles from Central Maine Toyota as well as Central Maine auto.

JAMES C.
Milton, VT
TOYOTA PRIUS V
11/26/2014 Category: Sales
Exceptional!!
We drove 4+ hours to buy our car at Central Maine Toyota. We got a great price and, unlike other dealers, were charged no additional fees. The sales folks were outstanding. Highly recommended!

SR
STEVEN R.
Bangor, ME
TOYOTA TACOMA
Relaxed, no pressure atmosphere
My only wish, is that they were more flexible on including/discounting accessories when purchasing a vehicle.. That one thing would have made the expirence that much better.

BD
BOBBY D.
Bangor, ME
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
11/22/2014 Category: Sales
No one pressured me into buying I like that

KENNETH B.
Hermon, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA
Ken Brown 2007 Tundra TRD Purchase
I should have been more attentive when I made my trade in deal. The asking price of the vehicle was 16,995. I traded 3 vehicles you paid off one for 9200 that I owed on it . Trade in value is 12,300 and I still financed 17,000 for the truck so basically I got nothing for the other two vehicles and financed 500 more than the asking price.
My fault for not paying closer attention.

AMY S.
New Sharon, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS C
11/05/2014 Category: Sales
Best dealership ever!
Great service, no lies or underhanded tricks.

EG
EMERY G.
Farmington, ME
TOYOTA SIENNA
11/05/2014 Category: Sales
great salesman!
so far delighted with new Sienna

JAKE W.
Cushing, ME
TOYOTA AVALON
11/04/2014 Category: Sales
Not pushy
Sales person was Roger. There was no bullshit and we got right to making a deal. He was friendly and very helpful. Great salesperson! Thanks for the avalon roger!

MARK M.
Hermon, ME
11/04/2014 Category: Sales
willing to work with you and want your business
excellent

CR
CATHY R.
Winslow, ME
Welcoming Car Dealership
We are on our 4th car from this auto group. I think that says it all.

LH
LAWRENCE H.
Pittston, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS
Great Experience
Chris spent time with us and we didn't feel hurried even though it was getting late.

VS
VIRGINIA S.
Turner, ME
excellent customer service
gives 110 percent in finding the affordable deal and the vehicle.

JOSEPH S.
11/02/2014 Category: Sales
No pressure
This is the second vehicle our family has purchased from this dealership. Theyoffer a good product at a good price.

TC

MARITES S.
Madison, ME
11/01/2014 Category: Sales
visit
I commend Chris Albee for his effort to give me a good deal at affordable price and resolving my complain about the service charge on corolla.

GP

Winslow, ME
TOYOTA COROLLA
10/30/2014 Category: Sales
Customer Friendly
Found the team friendly, courteous, experienced and helpful.

CHRISTOPHER M.
Whitefield, ME
TOYOTA CAMRY
10/29/2014 Category: Sales
Great people to work with
We recently leased a brand new car. Everybody was wonderful to work with, it was a great experience.

RICKY G.
Whitefield, ME
TOYOTA COROLLA
10/28/2014 Category: Sales
great service
chris albee found a Toyota for me while I was working and had no time to shop for one.Chris found the perfect fit for me just of from our conversation.