Latest Review over 3 years ago

LT
LUMINA T.
Caribou, ME
01/06/2015 Category: Sales
Great team work! Awesome service!
I knew what I wanted but had a very short time period to do it (2hrs) I got a great deal and they got me out the door! Thanks to Marty and the great team at CMT!

SYLVIA S.
Waterville, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS
01/05/2015 Category: Sales
Leasing experience
We have very recently leased our third Prius. The leasing experience was excellent and, as usual, Don D. Was very helpful. Love the new car; so happy that the backup camera is back!

DAVID P.
Oakland, ME
01/02/2015 Category: Sales
close to home
The salesman Chris Albee is the man to see when buying a Toyota.

BW
BRANDY W.
Waterville, ME
CHEVROLET CRUZE
12/22/2014 Category: Sales
Awesome Service!
They had exactly what I was looking for at a great price! Great job by Brett for helping me!

AH
ALAN H.
South China, ME
12/20/2014 Category: Sales
Rav 4 purchase
Just purchased a 2011 rav 4. I't's the 2nd purchase from the dealership and salesman (Brett) in the last year. Very professional, pleasant, experience each time. We're very satisfied

MA
MARIANNE A.
Augusta, ME
12/19/2014 Category: Sales
no pressure sales
Everyone was easy to work with

EG
ELIZABETH G.
Belfast, ME
12/03/2014 Category: Sales
very friendly and accomadating to the customer
my husband and I have bought a few vehicles from Central Maine Toyota as well as Central Maine auto.

JAMES C.
Milton, VT
TOYOTA PRIUS V
11/26/2014 Category: Sales
Exceptional!!
We drove 4+ hours to buy our car at Central Maine Toyota. We got a great price and, unlike other dealers, were charged no additional fees. The sales folks were outstanding. Highly recommended!

SR
STEVEN R.
Bangor, ME
Relaxed, no pressure atmosphere
My only wish, is that they were more flexible on including/discounting accessories when purchasing a vehicle.. That one thing would have made the expirence that much better.

BD
BOBBY D.
Bangor, ME
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
11/22/2014 Category: Sales
No one pressured me into buying I like that

KENNETH B.
Hermon, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA
Ken Brown 2007 Tundra TRD Purchase
I should have been more attentive when I made my trade in deal. The asking price of the vehicle was 16,995. I traded 3 vehicles you paid off one for 9200 that I owed on it . Trade in value is 12,300 and I still financed 17,000 for the truck so basically I got nothing for the other two vehicles and financed 500 more than the asking price.
My fault for not paying closer attention.

AMY S.
New Sharon, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS C
11/05/2014 Category: Sales
Best dealership ever!
Great service, no lies or underhanded tricks.

EG
EMERY G.
Farmington, ME
TOYOTA SIENNA
11/05/2014 Category: Sales
great salesman!
so far delighted with new Sienna

JAKE W.
Cushing, ME
TOYOTA AVALON
11/04/2014 Category: Sales
Not pushy
Sales person was Roger. There was no bullshit and we got right to making a deal. He was friendly and very helpful. Great salesperson! Thanks for the avalon roger!

MARK M.
Hermon, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
11/04/2014 Category: Sales
willing to work with you and want your business
excellent