Latest Review over 2 years ago

TC
TAMMY C.
10/27/2014 Category: Sales
Great salesman!
Marty was great, and kept in touch with me thru out the entire process! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Central Maine Toyota to anyone!!

GL
GEORGE L.
10/26/2014 Category: Sales
great place to do business
just got my seventh camry - best deal yet. salesman understood my needs and met them.

JEFFREY C.
Waterville, ME
10/14/2014 Category: Sales
The sales and service staff
Excellent experience, look forward to my visits for service and in this case sales as well

STEPHEN B.
Windsor, ME
10/03/2014 Category: Sales
Very Good Service
Attentive, knowledgeable, efficient and not overbearing.

PP
PRISCILLA P.
Madison, ME
10/02/2014 Category: Sales
Manners
Chris Albee was highly recommended to us. So there is where we began. He was patient and kind while we went through the process of making up our minds to the final decisions. He remained calm and supportive leaving the decisions to us without pressure to make one. We will recommend CMT to anyone interested in purchasing another vehicle.

DANA D.
Newburgh, ME
10/02/2014 Category: Sales
Willing to work with you
Scot did a great job!

SHANNON B.
MAZDA MAZDA3
09/28/2014 Category: Sales
Fantastic service
I went to CMT with the intention of simply looking around and discussing my options. My credit is not great, and I expected to be turned down for financing. Instead, in less than 2 hours I was driving away in a great used car. Russell was wonderful! It was a great overall experience.

BG
BRIAN G.
TOYOTA PRIUS
09/26/2014 Category: Sales
Central Maine Toyota
Some mix up between sales people and business manager/ sales manager.
Overall good experience.

TW
TAD W.
Hermon, ME
09/24/2014 Category: Sales
Quick and fair new car pricing; no doc fee!
Nice, reasonable people who were proactive without being annoying or pestering. Will give them another chance in the future for sure.

DANA C.
PONTIAC GRAND PRIX
09/20/2014 Category: Sales
excellent service advisors
the service advisors are always friendly and very professional. they keep me informed on the progress of the service being performed

MILDRED D.
Fairfield, ME
09/20/2014 Category: Sales
professional.knowedgeable.friendly.helpfully
The salesmen I spoke with were very knowledgeable and helpful.i was very happy to get the car of my dreams but also have the process be so easy

SR
STEPHEN R.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
09/19/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
I was well taken care of and felt that my business was greatly appreciated. Fast and efficient unscheduled service got me back on the road ASAP

THOMAS S.
09/19/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly sales manager and helpfull sales person.
Yes, the dealership was very helpful and professional

DT
easy to deal with

CG
CAROL G.
09/09/2014 Category: Sales
very friendly staff go above and beyond to help you .
we were very happy doing business with cm toyota

FC
FAITH C.
Palmyra, ME
09/05/2014 Category: Sales
no pressure
There was no pressure, they were very kind and gave us all the information that we needed

DAVID B.
Fairfield, ME
09/04/2014 Category: Sales
2011 Camrey
Pretty good low stress experience.

DORIS S.
Oakfield, ME
09/04/2014 Category: Sales
convienience ,Roger so helpful and informative
This is my second car from Central Maine,both of which were delivered,such a big help.I feel they treat you with respect and fairness and willing to work with you.I would have to say CM is the best car dealership i have worked with.

BONNIE M.
09/03/2014 Category: Sales
Toyota Dealership
Excellent to deal with, no pressure and highest customer service around.

RD
ROBERT D.
09/03/2014 Category: Sales
love my camery
Chris Albee was wonderful and out us in the car we wanted . This is the second car we have bought from him and weare extremely happy