Latest Review over 2 years ago

GARY F.
Hartland, ME
03/07/2015 Category: Service
Who makes the coffee?
Service opens at 7:30 AM but no one makes the coffee in the waiting room. A Kurig brewer would settle this problem. Service was quick, accurate and I was out of there 8:00 and headed for Dunkin Donuts

MABEL L.
Norridgewock, ME
TOYOTA VENZA
03/06/2015 Category: Service
Friendly employees and excellent service.
We have been very satisfied with Central Maine Toyota's sale's personnel and the excellent service we have received from their friendly service personnel and the quality of their service department.

WS
WENDY S.
Canaan, ME
KIA SPORTAGE
awesome service!
awesome service once again! my vehicle was done when promised and was just what it was estimated! keep up the good work!

MF

Montville, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS
03/05/2015 Category: Sales
good salesman
Our salesman, Les Moser was very accommodating and knowledgeable about the features of prius cars. The person who presented the extended warranty options and paint finish/fabric protection programs did a poor job. The same person also came close to nixing the sale during the signing of the financing paperwork. He tried to rush through both processes. He did apologize when he realized that we were getting angry. My gut feeling is that he was tired since it was late Saturday afternoon and it appeared that he was the only person performing those functions. My advice would be to let the salesman handle extended warranties & paint/fabric protection. The salesman was just sitting there with us while we all waited for the closer. Another option; have two closers.

NL
NICOLE L.
TOYOTA SIENNA
03/04/2015 Category: Sales
Not only were they friendly and kind they were quick! And they made the process nice and easy. They also had a great selection of cars.

AC
ANITA C.
Harmony, ME
03/04/2015 Category: Service
easy
Appreciate the ease of planning. Comfortable waiting area. Wifi available!

HN

Strong, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
03/03/2015 Category: Service
great service, and staff
I brought my Tundra in for its 100000 mile service, had to unexpectantly replace the water pump, Terri was excellant was able to get a rental car for me at little notice @ 4 pm . The staff are always pleasant , friendly and extremely helpful they treat you like a friend!

WM
WENDY M.
03/03/2015 Category: Sales
Curteous and knowlegeable salesman
I dislike car shopping. RB was patient with me, knowledgeable about the vehicles I was interested in and very curteous.

DONALD M.

Fairfield, ME
TOYOTA TACOMA
03/02/2015 Category: Sales
High pressure sales
Ended up with a bad deal.

AMY M.
Guilford, ME
03/02/2015 Category: Service
Didn't enjoy the wait...
I was greeted immediately and everybody I came in contact with was very polite and friendly. I arrived 20 minutes early (I had 3 passengers with me), I was informed there is no shuttle on the weekend, and that the service would take about an hour. It was an hour and 30 minutes or more before my vehicle was ready. The service didn't even include an oil change and totaled less than $40, so I am not sure what took so long, but I wasn't very happy when I left.
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Toyota responded on 03/02/2015

Amy,
Thank you for your feedback. I do apologze for the wait time. I just spoke to the Service Manager and he would like to speak to the Service Advisor who assisted you on Saturday (unfortunately he is not in today). A member of the service team with be in touch with you as soon as we have an answer for the delay.

Jess McQuillan

Thorough, knowledgeable, and courteous

DOROTHY S.
Fairfield, ME
Never any problems
I never have any problems when I go for service. This time I did have to question the price & found I was being overcharged. It was nothing intentional, so I have no reservations about going back.

HL
HERMAN L.
Benton, ME
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Great service from people who care.
Staff were very helpful and respectful. They answered all my questions and seemed genuinely happy to do so. I thank them all!

AK
ADAM K.
Clinton, ME
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
02/28/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent service with knowledgeable sales staff... No pressure atmosphere
We had shopped around at quite a few dealers and wanted to keep our business local... All of the staff at CMM was friendly and seemed to have our best interest in mind. This is our first purchase at Central Maine Toyota and will not be our last. Don was wonderful! Thank you!