TJ
TIMOTHY J.
TOYOTA PRIUS
Inspection
They respect my time and do the work promised.

PR
PETER R.
TOYOTA PRIUS V
Staff
Very positive-got the information i needed

KE
KAREN E.
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Good dealership, very accommodating
They took my car in earlier than the appointment and were able to answer all our questions on my new car.

DANA C.
Winslow, ME
PONTIAC GRAND PRIX
09/20/2014 Category: Sales
excellent service advisors
the service advisors are always friendly and very professional. they keep me informed on the progress of the service being performed

MILDRED D.
Fairfield, ME
09/20/2014 Category: Sales
professional.knowedgeable.friendly.helpfully
The salesmen I spoke with were very knowledgeable and helpful.i was very happy to get the car of my dreams but also have the process be so easy

SR
STEPHEN R.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
09/19/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
I was well taken care of and felt that my business was greatly appreciated. Fast and efficient unscheduled service got me back on the road ASAP

THOMAS S.
09/19/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly sales manager and helpfull sales person.
Yes, the dealership was very helpful and professional

JULIE G.
TOYOTA TACOMA
09/19/2014 Category: Service
relaxing
They got all the issues with the truck fixed and I was on my way .

SHANNON W.
LEXUS ES 300
09/18/2014 Category: Service
The way service should be.
I brought in my 200 Lexus for a check engine light that keep coming on. I asked the Tech support at the desk to help me get a diagnosis, and if there was a fix that I could accomplish myself I would like to try and fix it myself. Not only did they give me the codes and told me what was in need of replacing, but went outside and showed me what needed to be done, and that I could do it myself. I felt very empowered and had the best service, even though I was not having the part replaced by them. That is customer service, and when I do need to have my vehicle serviced again, this will be the only place I will consider.

MICHAEL H.
09/18/2014 Category: Service
Service and freindliness
Great service and the shuttle is nice. I felt so relieved to have the work done and the sticker on!! Yay! So nice and friendly!

LARRY S.
Madison, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Friendly Service Staff
All the service staff are very friendly and accommodating. I really appreciate the shuttle service.

CHARLENE S.
Oakland, ME
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Service & Courteous
Always friendly, courteous, and fast.

RF

EP
ERICA P.
Fairfield, ME
Fast Service
Called to schedule an inspection, they could get me in same day which was great. On arrival I was notified about some recall maintenance that needed to be done and scheduled that appointment. Inspection was quick and I was on my way. Happy customer.

ROBERT G.
Sidney, ME
TOYOTA CAMRY
09/15/2014 Category: Service
Mr Garrett
service took care of me and my problem with the rear wheel and explained everything in detail. excellent service