HN

Strong, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
03/03/2015 Category: Service
great service, and staff
I brought my Tundra in for its 100000 mile service, had to unexpectantly replace the water pump, Terri was excellant was able to get a rental car for me at little notice @ 4 pm . The staff are always pleasant , friendly and extremely helpful they treat you like a friend!

WM
WENDY M.
Waterville, ME
03/03/2015 Category: Sales
Curteous and knowlegeable salesman
I dislike car shopping. RB was patient with me, knowledgeable about the vehicles I was interested in and very curteous.

DONALD M.

Fairfield, ME
TOYOTA TACOMA
03/02/2015 Category: Sales
High pressure sales
Ended up with a bad deal.

AMY M.
Guilford, ME
03/02/2015 Category: Service
Didn't enjoy the wait...
I was greeted immediately and everybody I came in contact with was very polite and friendly. I arrived 20 minutes early (I had 3 passengers with me), I was informed there is no shuttle on the weekend, and that the service would take about an hour. It was an hour and 30 minutes or more before my vehicle was ready. The service didn't even include an oil change and totaled less than $40, so I am not sure what took so long, but I wasn't very happy when I left.
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Toyota responded on 03/02/2015

Amy,
Thank you for your feedback. I do apologze for the wait time. I just spoke to the Service Manager and he would like to speak to the Service Advisor who assisted you on Saturday (unfortunately he is not in today). A member of the service team with be in touch with you as soon as we have an answer for the delay.

Jess McQuillan

Thorough, knowledgeable, and courteous

DOROTHY S.
Fairfield, ME
Never any problems
I never have any problems when I go for service. This time I did have to question the price & found I was being overcharged. It was nothing intentional, so I have no reservations about going back.

HL
HERMAN L.
Benton, ME
TOYOTA COROLLA
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Great service from people who care.
Staff were very helpful and respectful. They answered all my questions and seemed genuinely happy to do so. I thank them all!

AK
ADAM K.
Clinton, ME
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
02/28/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent service with knowledgeable sales staff... No pressure atmosphere
We had shopped around at quite a few dealers and wanted to keep our business local... All of the staff at CMM was friendly and seemed to have our best interest in mind. This is our first purchase at Central Maine Toyota and will not be our last. Don was wonderful! Thank you!

CF
CASSANDRA F.
Clinton, ME
TOYOTA SIENNA
02/28/2015 Category: Service
Taking the time to understand the customer
I had a problem with my vehicle it needed two sensors, there was a mix up and the service writers and the techs and especially the manager were right by my side and made me feel like they were on my side through out the whole expierience... I will not take my vehicle any where else

BK
BRIAN K.
Canaan, ME
TOYOTA CAMRY
Inexplainable long wait time
Specifically asked for first appointment in the day due to repeatedly waiting an hour or more for a routine oil change. Still had to wait 1.5 hours even though I was told it wouldn't take more than 30 mins. No explanation and no reason for the extended wait. Nothing was wrong with my camry.
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Toyota responded on 03/02/2015

Brian,
Thank you for the feedback. I want to assure you that I will bring your concerns about the wait time to the Service manager, Brett Mason and a member of our service team will be in touch

Jess McQuillan

KENNETH A.
East Machias, ME
TOYOTA TACOMA
customer service
Very friendly, peaceful, polite, and helpful staff at the front desk.