Latest Review over 2 years ago

CASSANDRA F.
Clinton, ME
TOYOTA SIENNA
02/28/2015 Category: Service
Taking the time to understand the customer
I had a problem with my vehicle it needed two sensors, there was a mix up and the service writers and the techs and especially the manager were right by my side and made me feel like they were on my side through out the whole expierience... I will not take my vehicle any where else

BK
BRIAN K.
Canaan, ME
Inexplainable long wait time
Specifically asked for first appointment in the day due to repeatedly waiting an hour or more for a routine oil change. Still had to wait 1.5 hours even though I was told it wouldn't take more than 30 mins. No explanation and no reason for the extended wait. Nothing was wrong with my camry.
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Toyota responded on 03/02/2015

Brian,
Thank you for the feedback. I want to assure you that I will bring your concerns about the wait time to the Service manager, Brett Mason and a member of our service team will be in touch

Jess McQuillan

KA
KENNETH A.
East Machias, ME
customer service
Very friendly, peaceful, polite, and helpful staff at the front desk.

GW
GEORGE W.
China, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
02/26/2015 Category: Service
excellent service
Excellent service, very quickly done

CR
CLAYTON R.
Vassalboro, ME
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
Oil change and service
Great work performed but don't understand why it takes two hours to have this done. Always 2 hours no matter what. Still like the place though.

RICHARD M.
Farmington, ME
Front end repair 2007 Tacomat
Central Maine Toyota treated me in an excellent manner while I waited two months for a part from Toyota. My complaint is with Toyota. I was without my truck in the middle of winter for two months waiting for front end parts that should be readily available.

BETTY S.
Detroit, ME
02/25/2015 Category: Service
I was treated very well here.

FR
FRANK R.
Belgrade Lakes, ME
good service, friendly
with good , prompt, friendly, service, makes the wait ok in a busy scheduled day

WR
WILLIAM R.
Oakland, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA
Routinely good service
Just had another good service experience for my Tundra at Central Maine Toyota.

MORGAN B.
Shawmut, ME
slow
I love having Toyota service and they do an excellent job but when it takes an hour and forty minutes for routine service without an oil change that's slow. The car is ready way before that just takes too long to process the paper work

NW
NORMA W.
Augusta, ME
Norma Wells RAV 4 owner 2008
Convenience of Saturday service hours come in handy for people that work a usual 5 day, 8-4 time frame. I have always been treated well, and in a very timely manner. I also appreciate the honesty and non pressure attitude there.

ROBERT G.
Sidney, ME
02/23/2015 Category: Service
A lot of excuses why they can't provide the service
car was available at the time of appointment and everything was finished except the whistling sound in the back seat when driving over 50. This is the second time I have been put off. The first time it was because they were too busy changing tires for winter and this time it was because there was snow on the roads. there was no snow on the interstate where they would test the car. I was told to call back in April by Charlie Price. I bought this as a new car last Jan and I still have not had this problem resolved.

TH
THEODORE H.
Fairfield, ME
TOYOTA AVALON
Always good service
Good service and very courteous desk help.

KE
KAREN E.
Carrabassett Valley, ME
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Professionalism, timely service.
10K. Service on a 2014 4Runner. In and out on time, done professionally with no delays or outstanding issues of note.

JEFFREY H.
Madison, ME
02/22/2015 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Would have given 5 stars except it took nearly 2 hours for service, state inspection, and a recall. People and service area deserve 5 stars.

KIMBERLEY B.
Skowhegan, ME
02/22/2015 Category: Service
speedy service
I was recently there for my scheduled maintenance on my car. They got the work done quickly, explained everything thoroughly, and I paid less than I was expecting. Happy Customer!

NB

SO
STEPHEN O.
Oakland, ME
Great Service Visit
18,000 mile Camry service done on time. Shuttle service was great allowing me to drop the car off so I did not have to wait. Friendly staff on the desk.