Latest Review about 1 month ago

STEPHEN O.
Oakland, ME
02/21/2015 Category: Service
Great Service Visit
18,000 mile Camry service done on time. Shuttle service was great allowing me to drop the car off so I did not have to wait. Friendly staff on the desk.

AG

REYNOLD L.
Augusta, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
recall service
Prompt service - took me on short notice after I asked to be rescheduled due to a pending storm.

JAMES F.
Blanchard, ME
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Availability and repair time
I really appreciate their professionalism and repair time.

CR
CAROL LEE R.
Clinton, ME
car maint and oil chg
Very respectful. In and out in good time.

AC
AARON C.
Brewer, ME
TOYOTA TACOMA
02/18/2015 Category: Sales
Scott Fotter is the reason
I just submitted my review to Toyota. There is no salesman I would recommend higher than Scott Fotter. I drove past a Toyota dealership to get to CMT, and I'd do it again and again and again. As a shareholder in the Toyota Motor Company, I am proud to have Scott growing the brand. If I ever have the ear of anyone in the upper management of the company, rest assured I'll be speaking highly of CMT and Scott Fotter specifically.

GF
GARY F.
Hartland, ME
DODGE RAM 1500
02/16/2015 Category: Service
Friendly service
Service desk greets customer by name. Always prompt and vehicle ready on time. Glad to see facility overhaul in the works. You recently increased service bays but not the waiting area. Waiting customers occupied all of the waiting room and show room seats. Coffee was lousy even though a good brand is used. Must be the Waterville water.

Gary,
Thank you very much for the kind words. We appreciate your business. We are working to get the expansion underway

KH
KATHY H.
South China, ME
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
02/16/2015 Category: Service
Easy to get to and prefer to have dealership take care of Toyota.
Not always sure that "suggested repairs" are necessary. Usually decide based on my own judgment on things like filters, etc.

Kathy
Thank you for the feedback. We recommend services merely as a suggestion so that you can take advantage of getting that service scheduled and/or completed at the time of your appointment. Of course, we leave it up to you to decide if you want to pursue it.

ANDREW B.
Winslow, ME
TOYOTA AVALON
Friendly
You did a great job, friendly and quick.

PT
PATRICIA T.
Corinna, ME
TOYOTA RAV4
1st 5000 mile check
was a great experience, always friendly.

LAUREN S.
Falmouth, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS
Good but missed something
I always give my dealer visit 5-stars, but this one time, after leaving the tune up visit and driving 60 miles back home, my headlight was out. I had to make another appointment at another dealer closer to home.

Lauren
I do apologize that your headlamp was not caught at the time of your initial service. We do appreicate your feedback.

CHARLES C.
Oakland, ME
Welcoming personnel
The only reason I gave 3 stars was because I had been in 2 weeks previous for 10,000 mile check up and mentioned an ongoing problem. The "low air" light for the tires on dash board had been coming on every 10 days or so since Sept. It had become an annoyance. I asked you to check for a slow leak or a possible nail in one of the tires. Seemed like a reasonable request as the tires were being rotated. Sooooo .... That was the reason for the visit today and a hole was found and patched.

Charles,
I do apologize for the inconvenience. Feedback such as yours does help make sure that we are attentive to all of our customer requests.

PJ
PAUL J.
Clinton, ME
TOYOTA RAV4
Terrific job
Excellent service - I arrived 30 minutes early, service department worked me in, an d I was driving away before my appointment time.

DENNIS C.
Gardiner, ME
TOYOTA SIENNA
Inspection Sticker
Friendly reliable service

Dennis
Thank you for the comments. We appreciate your feedback.

PM