Latest Review over 2 years ago

MT
MARCELLE T.
North Anson, ME
personel service
I am always treated like a friend. They are a superb team, work well with customers and between themselves. thank you

DAVID L.
Pittsfield, ME
02/08/2015 Category: Service
CM did what they said they would
The service group did what they said they were going to do when and at the price they quoted.

LH
LINDA H.
Benton, ME
GOOD SERVICE
It was easy to make the appointment. The people were nice, and the service was performed in a timely manner.

JE
JANE E.
Winslow, ME
02/08/2015 Category: Service
thorough check of the basics
My recent visit was just for an oil change and filter but many basics of my car were examined, and checked off. I received a list showing what was checked, and I know that if there had been a problem, someone would have come to the waiting room and told me, recommending service. I appreciate this very much. I also appreciate the friendly efficient staff at the service desk, and the senior discount.

RL
RONALD L.
Winslow, ME
02/07/2015 Category: Service
Body Side Moldings
When we bought my wife's Corolla we forgot about body side moldings. We have had the car for a few months and decided to add them. The parts department was very helpful in getting exactly what I wanted, and the service department got them put on in a timely manner. My car was taken in at the scheduled time, and what normally takes 1 hour to do, took 1.5 hours. The reason for the delay was the extreme cold outside. The technician wanted the car to warm up before he attached the moldings so that they would adhere well. I very much appreciate the extra time to ensure a job well done. Than you.

PO
PAT O.
Vienna, ME
02/07/2015 Category: Service
excellent service
helpful and cordial and very competent

DAVID G.
Oakland, ME
02/05/2015 Category: Sales
Easy to communicate my needs
Excellent overall experience

PF
PAUL F.
Albion, ME
02/05/2015 Category: Service
Routine 10000 mile service
As usual the Service staff was great. Terrie and the rest of the staff always make me feel very welcome and are careful to explain what is going on. I was in and out in a reasonable amount of time. The Service Staff is one of the main reasons we keep coming back to Central Maine Toyota.

TF
TIMOTHY F.
Fairfield, ME
02/04/2015 Category: Service
Fast & reliable service, friendly staff!
I walked in without an appointment, Kevin greeted me promptly, wrote up my requested work, and assured me I wouldn't be waiting very long. And I wasn't! It was just a short time later that he notified me that all the work had been completed and that my car was ready. Easy peazy!

BG
BARBARA G.
Sidney, ME
TOYOTA SEQUOIA
02/03/2015 Category: Sales
Very comfortable,great service
Very friendly, Chris Albee was great to work with, would recommend him as a salesperson to anyone.

BETHANIE M.
Augusta, ME
TOYOTA VENZA
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Wow! My new Family!
Service was quick, efficient, caring, professional, but most of all, I was treated as part of a family. The team work from all levels was superb. Great attitudes. Love my new family

PR
PETER R.
Waterville, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS V
01/31/2015 Category: Service
The people.always greet you by name and thorough explain the options

EL

TIMOTHY V.
Presque Isle, ME
TOYOTA TACOMA
2015 Tacoma Service
Overall, the visit was fine. I had agreed on a price with the Parts Manager and he indicated that he had inputted all the information and cost in the system and the service department would see it when they did the work. For some reason, they did not see it, and tried to charge me more than we had agreed to. I had saved the email from the parts manager and had to show it to them before they would adjust the bill.

CD
CRAIG D.
Waterville, ME
01/30/2015 Category: Service
Charlie and Terri are great!

DAVID H.
Fairfield, ME
TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
the service crew is A+
I'm almost to the end of my 3rd lease here and in all of my interactions with the service crew they have been extremely friendly and helpful.

DAVID L.
North Monmouth, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Tundra recall
Service was great, as always. Prompt,courteous, professional, and friendly. I wish they had decaf coffee in the waiting lounge.....

STEPHANIE H.
Center Ossipee, NH
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
01/29/2015 Category: Sales
Quick
That was the fastest car buying experience .... Everyone was friendly and helpful :)

SR
STEPHEN R.
Vassalboro, ME
The people!
Had a o get our Rav in because of an emergency in our family. Got an appointment for 11am the day before the blizzard.