BG
Sidney, ME
TOYOTA SEQUOIA
02/03/2015 Category: Sales
Very comfortable,great service
Very friendly, Chris Albee was great to work with, would recommend him as a salesperson to anyone.

BETHANIE M.
Augusta, ME
TOYOTA VENZA
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Wow! My new Family!
Service was quick, efficient, caring, professional, but most of all, I was treated as part of a family. The team work from all levels was superb. Great attitudes. Love my new family

PR
PETER R.
TOYOTA PRIUS V
01/31/2015 Category: Service
The people.always greet you by name and thorough explain the options

EL

TIMOTHY V.
Presque Isle, ME
TOYOTA TACOMA
2015 Tacoma Service
Overall, the visit was fine. I had agreed on a price with the Parts Manager and he indicated that he had inputted all the information and cost in the system and the service department would see it when they did the work. For some reason, they did not see it, and tried to charge me more than we had agreed to. I had saved the email from the parts manager and had to show it to them before they would adjust the bill.

CD
CRAIG D.
TOYOTA COROLLA
01/30/2015 Category: Service
Charlie and Terri are great!

DAVID H.
Fairfield, ME
TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
the service crew is A+
I'm almost to the end of my 3rd lease here and in all of my interactions with the service crew they have been extremely friendly and helpful.

DAVID L.
North Monmouth, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Tundra recall
Service was great, as always. Prompt,courteous, professional, and friendly. I wish they had decaf coffee in the waiting lounge.....

STEPHANIE H.
Center Ossipee, NH
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
01/29/2015 Category: Sales
Quick
That was the fastest car buying experience .... Everyone was friendly and helpful :)

SR
STEPHEN R.
Vassalboro, ME
The people!
Had a o get our Rav in because of an emergency in our family. Got an appointment for 11am the day before the blizzard.

JAMIE G.
Brooks, ME
TOYOTA CAMRY
01/29/2015 Category: Service
Did not feel valued as a customer
We will not go back to Toyota service again. We will have our service done at the Chevy dealership right beside it. The time before this service was not good service and this time was worse. They told my husband it would be ready at a certain time and it wasnt. In addition, they were supose to pick up my husband at work at this time to go back to the service center to get the car, but never called my husband to tell him the car wasnt ready so my husband took an early lunch break for nothing, and was left standing outside for over 15 mins on one of the coldest days of the year. (It was literally 15 below that day. ) My husband had asked for cheaper parts ( factory seconds?) and at first was told no that wasn't an option but after he pushed for a little bit, they said ok. When he went to pay for it, have noticed we were billed for the more expensive parts and the woman at the desk was very rude when my husband brought it up. She left the desk for some reason and on her way back he heard her comment to a coworker that she will be glad "when this customer is out of here." And then after all this, I just got a call from CM a few weeks later ( which was just the other day) from a woman ( can't remember her name) who said she over charged us by $20ish and wanted our card number to credit us. Don't get me wrong I am very appreciative for the credit but this woman never apologized for over charging us and then when I asked what the exact amount was she said $50 something... So I am thinking "you want my card number to credit me but you don't even know how much you are going to credit me?" Overall, not a good experience for us.

AMANDA S.
01/28/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly
The guys at Central Maine Toyota were very friendly and accommodating. You can tell that they are a well oiled machine and are all there to help their customers.

KA
KAREN A.
Gardiner, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS
01/27/2015 Category: Service
super service
The service was prompt, well done and handled with courtesy.

KENNETH B.
Pittsfield, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS
01/27/2015 Category: Service
Drive up service
Enjoy driving the car up to the desk when it is cold outside. Staff are always friendly and helpful.