Latest Review over 2 years ago

GEORGE G.
TOYOTA COROLLA
01/06/2015 Category: Service
They did a great job
They were polite,courteous and informative they treated me very well and I am impressed by the way they all work so well together I left very happy with the job they all did and I have already bragged about the treatment you gave me and my car and the service was A-1.

JESSICA T.
Windsor, ME
01/06/2015 Category: Service
excellent customer service
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They take the time to explain things and their shuttle service is great.

MARY L.
01/06/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly people willing to go out of their way
I highly recommend Central Maine Toyota to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car or truck. Our salesman went out of his way to give us the best deal and make the payments work. This was my sons first experience at purchasing a vehicle and CMT made it a great one.

KL
KIMBERLY L.
Skowhegan, ME
Fantastic service!
Marty Taylor and the rest of the team at Central Maine Toyota go above and beyond for their customers. Always the best trade in values and can't beat their prices and customer service!

LT
LUMINA T.
Caribou, ME
01/06/2015 Category: Sales
Great team work! Awesome service!
I knew what I wanted but had a very short time period to do it (2hrs) I got a great deal and they got me out the door! Thanks to Marty and the great team at CMT!

SYLVIA S.
01/05/2015 Category: Sales
Leasing experience
We have very recently leased our third Prius. The leasing experience was excellent and, as usual, Don D. Was very helpful. Love the new car; so happy that the backup camera is back!

WF
WILLIAM F.
01/04/2015 Category: Service
Good service and follow up
As always they were timely and did a complete job telling me if anything was amiss

DEANNA B.
Jackman, ME
01/03/2015 Category: Service
helpfull staff
everyone is pleasant and very helpful.

SUMNER H.
01/02/2015 Category: Service
The staff or sometimes the staff. Frequently the staff
I do recommend it

DAVID P.
Oakland, ME
01/02/2015 Category: Sales
close to home
The salesman Chris Albee is the man to see when buying a Toyota.

GT
GLENDORIS T.
TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
01/02/2015 Category: Service
very good service after the sale.
I am always well taken care of and promptly too.

GW
GERRY W.
Winslow, ME
01/02/2015 Category: Service
The best dealer to do business with.

JV
JUANITA V.
Belgrade Lakes, ME
12/31/2014 Category: Service
Staff are wonderful, service is exceptional !
I have been purchasing Toyota's from Central Maine Toyota for 30 years. I have always felt respected as a customer, and was confident that I could trust all of the staff I worked with both sale people and maintenance. Thanks for so many years of great service. Nita Vautour

CRAIG C.
Winslow, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA
12/31/2014 Category: Service
Nice Job
Took my truck in for State Inspection and was in and out with no issues.

DEIDRA L.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
TOYOTA COROLLA
12/30/2014 Category: Service
outstanding team who provide great customer service!
Fantastic place

EH
ELIZABETH H.
Skowhegan, ME
TOYOTA VENZA
12/30/2014 Category: Service
I mixed up my date for service. They fit me in. I am happy.

BP
BECKIE P.
Benton, ME
12/30/2014 Category: Service
They truly care about doing a good job
Fast, friendly, convenient, excellent service
from folks who are dedicated to doing an excellent job. A rare thing these days.

HV