Latest Review about 1 hour ago

04/05/2019
Great service team
Trustworthy, reliable and friendly. All you want for your auto repairs.

ROB H.
Jeep Liberty
03/30/2019
All Start Team
Steve and his team are ALL STARS, every time I stop by there I am treated like I am the only priority that they have that day. Service is done fast, correctly and with pride.

CLAY C.
03/28/2019
Certitified is top notch, five stars.
Five stars!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 03/29/2019

Thanks for coming in Clay. Its always good to see you even though you sometimes wear Orange.

RK
RON K.
Goshen, KY
03/24/2019
Honest-Solid-Guaranteed Repair Work
Steve and the gang are very good at what they have done for me. I’d give them 6 Stars except for two reasons.
1: it can take a week to get something repaired. Typically, I suppose, because they are so good the have lots of work.
2: their labor rate is nearly $100 per hour. That could be the going rate and it could be a fair rate. I have no idea. For me, it just seems high.

In the end, I would recommend them to ANYONE in the Oldham/east Jefferson County area.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 03/29/2019

Ron, there's good reason we aren't open on Saturdays, my wife has me working somewhere else!
Thanks for coming in, I didn't get a chance to say hi this time. I hope things are well for you and the Mrs.

KENT M.
Lincoln Town Car
03/15/2019
Great service and attention to detail !!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 03/29/2019

It's always good to see another Durrett grad Kent.

AP
ADAM P.
03/14/2019
Great customer service!
Very positive customer service! Thank you Steve for taking the time to explain everything, A to Z, and answer my questions. I couldn't ask for better.

ROB G.
Goshen, KY
03/09/2019
Fast reliable service
Fixed a dead alternator that stuck me on the side of the road in under 24 hrs. Steve and company are kind and professional.

KP
KEVIN P.
Fast professional service
Certified Express Lube and Auto Service was able to get my car diagnosed soon after my arrival. I was given a ride home and the person who called to let me know the job was complete even offered to come pick me up. And, the bill was around 30% less than the new guys across town!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 03/29/2019

Hi Kevin, thanks for your feedback. Your review of my business explains why we are the #1 Choice in the area and have been here for over 40 years. Since we are an Independent Shop, and pay no franchise fees, we tend to be a better choice than most other shops.
We understand we are here to serve you and thank you for being able to point out the things we do well.

CL
CRISTY L.
Friendly local service
Easy to get in for routine service or repairs.

KF
KALEN F.
Customer service and honesty
I don’t take my vehicles anywhere else. Outstanding customer service coupled with an honest approach to auto repair are the hallmarks of Certified. I have never had an issue with any repair completed at this shop. They work hard to find the problem and get it right the first time. When you stop in they treat you like family. Reminds me of Cheers - where everybody knows your name.

GL
GRETCHEN L.
03/06/2019
I took my vehicle here because I trust Steve and his crew. I drive several miles to have my car serviced here at Certified. I trust them and know they complete the work they say they do. I had to wait a little longer than expected but if that is what it took to do it right I'm OK with that.

MA
MICKEY A.
Saab 9-3
02/28/2019
Great service at good price
Nice people very skilled technicians great prices
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 03/03/2019

Thanks Mickey, Always good to talk with you,

Steve

JOHN L.
02/22/2019
Awesome service 👍👍
They never try and sell you something that you don't need. Always a good price and courteous service. Definitely recommend using them!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 02/24/2019

Thanks for the helpful review Mrs. Lindeman, be sure to share us to your friends!

DT
DOUG T.
Toyota Sequoia
02/22/2019
Trustworthy mechanics!
I have been taking my cars to Certified for a couple of years now, and have found them to be very friendly, accommodating, honest, and professional. I always know that my cars are in good hands
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 02/24/2019

Good to see you again Doug.

TIM S.
Kia Forte
02/19/2019
Very friendly and professional
You have a very knowledgeable staff who cares about what they do

MELANIE C.
02/19/2019
Back on the road
I have taken my vehicles to Certified Auto a number of times. There are several service centers closer to my home but i go out of my way to take my cars to Certified. They do excellent work and don’t try to up sell service that aren’t needed. Keep up the good work!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 02/24/2019

Thanks for helping to steer others our way Melanie!

DAVID W.
Pewee Valley, KY
Buick Century
02/14/2019
Brakes
They did a great job and checked out all my brakes.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 02/24/2019

Thanks for coming in David. We look forward to having you with us again. Steve @ Certified

JIM S.
La Grange, KY
02/13/2019
Knowledgeable and Helpful
These guys were the best at going above and beyond to help me get back on the road in great time and cost. Thanks Steve for the ride home and great job correcting what someone else caused. I’ll be back!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 02/24/2019

Thanks for the review Jim. I was wondering how the Truck was doing.

KAREN B.
02/10/2019
Always helpful, friendly and easy to work with.
I have had nothing but great experiences with Certified Express. Any time I have needed them they were quick to get me in and fix whatever the issue is. The staff is friendly and very informative on any issues with my car and they are upfront with anything they are doing so you have no need to worry about any costs you didn’t know because they will not do something unless and until you approve the service and price. Thank you, Certified for your help.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 02/24/2019

Hi Karen, I very much appreciate your review of my business and your experience with us. If you need something, call me, I'm here for you.

KK
KEVIN K.
Volkswagen Golf
02/09/2019
Review
Been going to Certified for many years now. Steve and his crew does a great job with all my vehicles.