VA
Victoria A.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Victoria said they always do a good job on her vehicle.

HF
HIROLO F.
03/14/2020
Great customer services and quick repair
Champion Auto was recommended by a gentleman who stopped to help me when my car broke down on my way to work. Rudy took my car in right away and kept me informed regarding the necessary repairs. He did not take advantage of me for not knowing cars and push me for all repairing but gave me options. He explained everything in details and kept all the old parts to show me what he had done. I was able to get my car back the next day! I really appreciate the aid of the stranger and the quick service of Champion Auto!

WK
WON HYO K.
03/04/2020
Best Service In Town
Always great customer service and they always do what is best for you!

ME
MARK E.
03/03/2020
Finally!
Found my new shop. Found a decent, honest and upfront shop worthy of my business going forward for those projects above my ability and time. They delivered excellent customer service and kept me informed along the way of their progress and findings. Their prices are very good and they don’t nickel and dime you on additional work. Best news they came in under their estimate.

They have same values in a shop I look for and I would employ if I had a shop.

Ram R.
Sterling, VA
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Ram said his experience was very good.

Jose S.
Virginia
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Jose said that they did a good job.

BA
BRANDON A.
Reston, VA
02/16/2020
Friendly group that works there. Dropped my car off in the morning and was able to pick it up by noon.

CV
Carlos V.
Virginia
INFINITI Q50
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Carlos said the business did a great job.

CK
CHRIS K.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/09/2020
Communicative
Everyone did a great job in keeping me in the loop with everything, offered a fair price for parts and labor and in a timely matter. Will use them moving forward. Also, felt like the information and recommendations I was given was honest.

DAVE H.
Lexus ES 330
02/09/2020
Excellent - AGAIN!!
Champion continues to deliver top-notch service!!

Reston, VA
02/08/2020
Great service -- reasonable price.
I was very pleased with Champion Auto's service. They explained the problem with my car and provided an estimate of the cost to repair it. When I picked up my vehicle, I was given a diagram of the the part that was replaced. The final bill matched the estimate. It was the first time that I used Champion. A friend recommended it and I was glad that he did.

MARIO C.
Porsche 718 Boxster
02/06/2020
We trust them with all of our family's cars. They never disappoint, their service is reliable, friendly and knowledgeable.

MN
Mostafa N.
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Mostafa said this business does good quality work, but the wait time is too long.

LC
LYNN C.
Manassas, VA
01/31/2020
Friendly and reliable service.

GS
Gill S.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Gill said they were very good.