MONICA M.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/17/2019
Always receive excellent service by Rudy and his crew. Class act, professional, efficient and honest.

RICHARD S.
04/12/2019
Reliable and knowledgeable
Took my car for a transmission drain and fill and a noise issue. They made sure to use Nissan trans fluid instead of generic. Took about an hour and 30 minutes to complete the service and were very professional. They found a heat sheild that rusted and clamped it up, this helped the noise issue a little. Its nice to have a mechanic that doesnt price gouge on parts and service like the chain auto places.

Lynn M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said she is very satisfied with the really good service provided by this business. She also said this business is great and the staff is honest.

VR
VALERY R.
Toyota Avalon
04/07/2019
It's the GREATEST
CHAMPION is the only place I allow to repair my car unless it is an emergency

VH
Victoria H.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Victoria said the business provided good quality of work and service, She also said they took care of what they were supposed to.

FW
FREDRIC W.
GMC Acadia
04/03/2019
Trustworthy and friendly neighborhood mechanic.

Dodge Durango
04/01/2019
Honest and fair service
I have taken my cars to Rudy for many years and would highly recommend Champion.

SCOTT C.
Ashburn, VA
03/30/2019
“My Mechanic”
It took me over 30 years, but I finally found “my mechanic”. Excellent service and amazing value. My check engine light has been on for the past few years. After trying to fix the problem myself, trying several mechanics, and spending thousands of dollars, I finally found Champion. They repaired my car by the next morning for next to nothing. Unbelievable.

MT
Matthew T.
Mazda 626
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said Rudy gave great service. He's wonderful, awesome, great, and serves his customers well.

03/07/2019
Good receiption, professional service maintenance.
A place where you can be met with curtesy and fast and professional people especially mr. Rudy.

MAGGIE B.
Aldie, VA
02/26/2019
Love this place!
Anibal and Rudy take great care if you and your car!

FH
FAITH H.
02/22/2019
Service of bmw
Excellent and will continue using champion.auto repair when needed

Chantilly, VA
Toyota Avalon
02/22/2019
Great service for a reasonable price
I've read the many reviews on Yelp for Champion Auto and they were all highly positive.

I just went in for a regular oil change and it only cost $32 for the whole service. I would def return here again!

RK
Rick K.
02/21/2019
Integrity and Professionalism
Rudy and Anibal never fail to impress me with the great work they do. I always know they are fair and reasonable. In the past, I had them replace the transmission in my Jaguar XJ8 and they did a wonderful job. They always discuss the work they will do in advance and will give you different options. It sounds cliché but they actually care about their customers. Auto repair places can be businesses where integrity is a rare commodity, but at Champion Auto Repair Integrity is the primary virtue of the business. I have lived in the DC area my whole life and Champion Auto Repair is in a league of its own; I enthusiastically recommend them to everyone who needs auto repair work.

DENISE B.
02/10/2019
Rudy, Anibal and their team do excellent work with fair pricing. I trust them.
We have been leaving our family's 3 cars in the hands of Champion Auto for everything from oil changes to new tires to major repairs and we've always been pleased. I trust them to only do the work that's necessary and to do it in the most economical way possible...sometimes they order used parts for our older model cars since we're always concerned about putting more money into the vehicles than they are worth. They have kept our cars running for the past 10ish years that we have designated them our trusted resource for anything automobile. Our 18 year old Subaru is still running great, as are our two Hondas.

Great Falls, VA
Acura TL
02/05/2019
Fair, honest and responsive, that is what you get at Champion Auto Repair
Rudy and his team are outstanding, they treat their clients like family members and always seem to do what is in the best interest of the client. This type of honesty and fairness is so hard to find today in the business world, I highly recommend this Champion Auto Repair

02/04/2019
Good job
Thank you Champion Auto Repair for your professionalism and customer service.