PS
PHIL S.
07/13/2020
Reliable service at a good price
They managed to fit me in at short notice and, as usual, they did a good job at a good price.

JUNE F.
07/11/2020
Honesty
The Toyota dealer told me I needed $3500 worth of repairs on my 2010 Rav4 even though it passed state inspection. Champion did the work for $1000 and said one item ($900) was not necessary. In fact he said all could wait a while but I did the work to be cautious. Champion never pushes unnecessary work.

RON S.
07/10/2020
Great service and value
I always receive great service at a fair price and feel like I can always trust their service recommendations.

CHRISTOPHER M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/09/2020
Quick, honest and high-quality work
I've been going to Champion for a few years now. I got pretty sick of other local mechanics' high-prices and constant upselling of services I didn't come for and probably didn't need. This never happens with Champion. If they suggest something that probably should be fixed, they'll tell you why, show you why, and give you a clear price for how much the extra service will cost. As an example, during a recent diagnostic they told me I MUST replace worn brake pads (fair enough) but probably should replace rusted rotors as well. After the service, they showed me the rotors they'd taken off the car. No question, they were right. Great people, respectful service and fair prices -- can't beat it.

DEBBIE L.
Manassas, VA
Nissan Titan
07/06/2020
The Best
It is wonderful to know that there is an automotive shop that does great work at reasonable prices! They don't try to sell you on repairs that aren't necessary. They fix what needs to be fixed and give recommendations on future service requirements. Always a pleasure dealing with the shop personnel.👍😊

HA
HUSSEIN A.
07/03/2020
Flat tire repair
A metal bolt had embedded in one of my tires. Even though they were super busy, Anibal accommodated me and had someone work on my car immediately.

STEPHEN B.
Potomac Falls, VA
GMC Envoy XUV
07/01/2020
Champion Auto Repair is The Best!
I called to schedule an appointment for vehicle maintenance and was able to bring it in the same afternoon. Anibal and all of the mechanics are professional and outstanding with their expertise and service. Champion Auto Repair has definitely earned a customer for life. Thank you!

OG

RAJAN S.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/27/2020
Be treated like a Champion at Champion Auto
I have been taking all my vehicles to Champion Auto since 2002 from an oil change to transmission overhauls. Whether the job was big or small, I know I can count on Rudy and his team to keep my cars in tip-top shape. I have the utmost confidence in them. Rest assured they will only do the repairs necessary to fix the issues and they stand behind their workmanship.

I highly recommend Champion Auto.

RA
Ricardo A.
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Ricardo said the staff provided great service on schedule and they are nice guys.

MT
Matthew T.
Mazda 626
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said they helped him, had great service, fixed everything right and did really good work.

SG
SANDRA G.
Lexus GS 350
06/06/2020
Excellent customer service
Since their waiting room is closed as a precaution against COVID 19 Champion Auto made arrangements to pick up and drop off my vehicle. They provided excellent maintenance service on my vehicle at reasonable cost.

JACKELINE F.
Lexus ES 350
06/04/2020
Good service!
The people are very nice there. Explained what need to be done what need to be done in future.

Chevrolet Cutaway
05/30/2020
Champion’s
These guys are the best. Fair priced, great to work with honest and excellent results.

LE
LINDA/WILLIAM E.
05/24/2020
Keeping our 2005 going strong
Rudy and his team have kept our 2005 Camry going strong. Despite age and high mileage, car is generally in good condition.