Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2021 Category: Service
Best Service Department
Service staff are absolutely excellent! They provide great care and ensure that all needs are met before pickup. The dealership is very clean and tidy and provide a good selection of snacks and drinks options. I highly recommend for all your service needs!
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 08/02/2021

IF
Ingeborg F.
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/30/2021 Category: Service
Very pleased to have joined the Hyundai family.
Provides excellent customer service, along with great cars. It is what everyone loves. Could not be better.
Thank you... thank you...

ED
Erica D.
Tempe, AZ
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Why I return to Chapm and Huyndai Scottsdale
I have been coming to Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale for all of my service needs for the last 10 years. Even after my car‘s warranty expired I still continue to come back because of the quality of service I receive every time. I really appreciate the thoroughness of the multi point inspections and the explanation on the services they recommend. That being said, I never feel pressured into agreeing to services that might not be necessary. Lisa is one of the primary reasons I keep coming back to Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale after all these years. As a woman I’ve found myself in positions where I feel male service personnel try to squeeze money out of me for non-essential services because they think I don’t know any better. I feel it is incredibly important to highlight how Lisa has made me feel very comfortable and therefore I do not dread the task of scheduling my maintenance appointments. She deserves a raise and/or a bonus. I also really appreciate the new system that has been implemented in which photos and an electronic diagnostic report are sent to me with the recommendations for certain services and their level of severity.

Mesa, AZ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Better than others.
I have been to other Hyundai dealerships for service and to buy a vehicle. Chapman Hyundai earned by business by having a better staff, not too pushy, and a great service team. This is not to say there were no hiccups along the way, but I will continue to go back.

Jane M.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/25/2021 Category: Service
gret service
Everyone very professional. Happy with everything from our purchase to maintenance. Love our Palisades. Easy to schedule an appt. online, waited for my vehicle at the dealership during service, nice waiting area and great snacks.

CO
Carolyn O.
Maricopa, AZ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Service here at Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale was exceptional. I have had pretty bad experience at the Hyundai dealership in Tempe in the past. I'm hoping that my future experience will be just like the 1st experience. Good customer service is hard to find. I would recommend Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale.

WM
William M.
Fountain Hills, AZ
07/22/2021
The Fix Is In!
It took awhile to figure out but I got my Santa Fe back today and all now seems to be good with the multiple issues with the navigation system. Mike and Lisa worked hard to accomodate me with three loaners for the various servcie appointments. It seemed to be a complex issue and they worked to try to determine the root cause when inital attempts failed. In addtion, they washed and detailed the car for me today due to the amount of work inside and outside the car. That was above and beyond. Thanks Chapman Team! Bill Meade
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you for yur review.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

WM
William M.
Fountain Hills, AZ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2021 Category: Service
The Job Is Done!
Great job in finally resolving complex issue with Santa Fe navigation system. Mike and Lisa were very accomodating and kept me well informed along the way. Great to have vehicle back and in working order. Cleaned and detailed and full of gas was a bonus! Thanks Chapman Team!
Bill Meade

07/19/2021 Category: Service
Get Er Done!
Isses with navigation system seemed to have stumped service team.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you for your review.

One of our managment staff will be reaching out to you regarding your visit.

Chapman Hyundai of Scottsdale

MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you MR mead for taking the time to speak with me

Michael Simpson
480-424-3558

Sean B.
Gilbert, AZ
2021 Hyundai Veloster N
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Amazing! Love this place.
This place is literally the best Hyundai dealership in the valley. The sales and service department is unmatched by competitors. Other Hyundai dealerships pale in comparison. They all wish they could be Chapman Hyundai.

Andres S.
Tempe, AZ
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
Fast and Easy
Took car for oil change. No funny business just friendly helpful staff

FB

Marlene B.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2021 Category: Service
W D Scottsdale checkup
The employees were friendly and helpful
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/14/2021

Customer Relations Manger

GM
Greg M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Customer
Great service and friendly staff
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/13/2021

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Service done pressure free and completed in a fraction of time quoted. Also gave me updated information on future maintenance needs, pressure free.

07/12/2021 Category: Service
Fast service
Service rep was easy and low pressure to meet. My car was finished in 1/3 of time scheduled. Was out door with clean vehicle
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/12/2021