10/22/2020 Category: Service
A good local Hyundai dealership!
Its nice to have a state of the art Hyundai dealership and service department close to me here in south Scottsdale.

10/22/2020 Category: Service
brand new!
nice modern facility
Justin L. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me Steve and I am glad that you had a good experience while you were in. We appreciate any and all feedback, and I am happy that all of the feedback for me was positive. I look forward to working with you in the future and helping out any way I can.

10/21/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Best Service Ever
I have been a customer of Chapman Hyundai Service Department for the past 10. The quality of their service keeps on excelling.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 10/21/2020

Terri M.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
I only had an issue with the Dealership when my battery was dead.
On Saturday my battery died, when I called to find out how to take the air intake over the battery area off they said that they couldn't help me and that I needed to call for an appointment on Monday and have my car towed to the dealership. Because my car is a push start, I couldn't get it out of Park to jump start it. I ended up calling my roadside assistance and they came and helped me. It was just frustrating that I couldn't talk to someone who could help me.
Other than that your service team is great!
Thank you.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 10/21/2020

I am glad to see that our staff was able to get you taken care of and back on the road.

We look forward to having you return in the futute.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service and friendly personnel.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

10/15/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership With Better People
If the review title doesn't explain itself, this is a great place to go. I have been going to Chapman Hyundai for years now and always leave more than satisfied.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you for your review.  We really appreciate your business and your feedback.

We look forward to you returning in the future for all your car care needs.

Keith B.
Phoenix, AZ
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson Service
very satisfied. Quick response when our electronic window broke in the down position...in Phoenix, Arizona no less. They made swift repairs and enabled us to take our planned weekend excursion on time...and with a closed window!
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 10/13/2020

I am happy to see that our staff took excellent care of you when you were in.

We look forward to your return.

Arizona City, AZ
10/13/2020 Category: Service
None
None
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.  I am sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your recent visit with us.
Please feel free to contact me at the informtion below to discuss your concerns.

I look forward to speaking with you.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Incredible Service Delivery
I had a great experience with Lisa, my Service Advisor. Try to get her if you can. She was the best I've ever had and I am 71 years old. Not my first experience at a dealership. I usually hate having my car serviced at a dealership. There is so much upselling but not this time. She just took care of the things I asked her to do, got the job done right away, and maintained excellent communication with me. Service is the only difference a business makes as far as I am concerned and my experience was terrific. The only criticism I have was my free car wash. Not that great.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 10/05/2020

I am happy to see that Lisa took excellent care of you when you were in.

BW
Bruce W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Experience could not have been better!
Recently, I visited Chapman Hyundai for a repair to my vehicle. It was in and out very quickly and freshened up with a car wash. My service advisor Justin somehow makes sure all is done to high standards and the service department manager Mike is very approachable and present interacting with customers.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback.  I am glad to see that Justin, Mike and the rest of our staff take such excellent care of you when you are in our dealership.

Tempe, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service, always friendly and knowledgeable staff.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/30/2020

I am happy to see that our staff took excellent care of you when you were in.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/27/2020 Category: Service
They were great!
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/28/2020

Chapman Hyundai Genesis of Scottdale

David D.
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Good experience
We had a coupon, good value for good service.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for your review.  We really appreciate your business.

I am happy to see that our staff took such excellent care of you when you were in.  We look forward to you returning in the future for all your car care needs.

Bradley B.
09/24/2020 Category: Service
service visit
easy online scheduling, constant updates via text or email, friendly attentive staff.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback.  I am happy to see that our staff took excellent care of you when you were in.

SY
Steve Y.
Gilbert, AZ
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Chapman service dept is great
The place is very clean and seats in waiting are is nice spaced because of covid. The staff is very friendly and professional and work was done well. They are good about keeping you informed of the work status as well.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business.  I am happy to see that our staff has taken such excellent care of you when you were in.

BW
Bruce W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Another Great Experience
Chapman did it again! They always do what the promise. Great place for service!
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/14/2020