Amy S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Easy scheduling and quick turnaround
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/21/2021

GH
Gale H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional personnel and facilities
It is a pleasure to check in and have personnel remember my name, Lisa, and wait for my auto in bright, clean and attractive facilities.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/21/2021

Long Beach, CA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Exceptional service
The people at Chapman Hyundai in Scottsdale were amazing. The Hyundai warranty saved me.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/16/2021

thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback.

Fantastic Visit to the Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale Dealership
I visited Chapman Hyundai Service Center on 4/13/2021 in order to do a routine oil change. I had a smooth and pleasant experience with Service Advisor, Nicholas Kellogg, and Chad Gleason. They both made my visit to this dealership great. I was in and out in 1hr (quoted 1.5 hours; less busy on Weekday mornings (i.e. 7am when they open) and afternoons (i.e. after 1pm)). Their free multi-point inspection that they conducted on my vehicle allowed me to get a better idea of future work that needs to be done on my vehicle. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to resolve any of those suggestions until a later day. I'm happy to give high ratings to a high quality Hyundai Dealership! Looking forward to when I return!

Poor Experience
The time to receive my car was too long. I thought that coming in the morning would allow for quicker turn around. It didn't. Also, prices at this dealership are too much. Best email to reach me is: williamnotian@gmail.com.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/16/2021

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to talk to Chad . See you on your next visit

Michael Simpson
480-424-3558

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

We look forward to you retruning in the future.

Siincerely,

Chapman Hyundai of Scottdale

04/15/2021 Category: Service
excellent service but they can improve
Excellent facility and friendly staff need to improve knowledge in non-routine processes

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

One of our managment staff will be reaching out to you regarding your visit.

BE
Bradfield E.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Chapman Hyundai service review
My service at Chapman was outstanding due to the help of Nick Kellogg, the service rep.!
Finally a great experience at a dealer repeir/service
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/15/2021

thank you for your review.  We appreciate your businss and your feedback.

Chapman  Hyundai of Scottsdale

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Service Advisor Nick is great.
Been doing business with Chapman over 7 years

Margrit D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Very professional
At Hyundai Chapman everything is perfect, very professional and the staff is very friendly.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/13/2021

James K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/08/2021 Category: Service
The name Chapman stand for great quality!
The new Hyundai facility looks most impressive and very well maintained with on the spot greeting Service Advisors at check in.
The choices are very available on your i-phone.
Sales force greets everyone as you enter. Also will guide to to the department or Service Advisor you need to go to.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Your remarks have been passed along to our managment staff.  These concerns will be addressed and we offer our sincere apology.  Please let us know if there is anything else we can be helpful with.

TD
Tammy D.
04/07/2021 Category: Service
EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH
I have had nothing but THE BEST experiences with Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale. EVERY time I need them, I leave happier than I did the time before. I was impressed with their overall service the first time I took my car in and have left even more impressed each time. They work hard to get my car back to me as soon as possible, and yet they do a very thorough job. It’s never convenient leaving your car for service, but my service rep LISA MARGRAM always goes above & beyond to make it as effortless & painless for me as possible. I receive updates so I know what/when is being done, they work with my schedule, but above all I am confident my car is getting the best care possible and will be in better shape and running better than when I left it. Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale is affordable and competitively priced. Considering the EXCEPTIONAL service I get, it is a BARGAIN. I can’t say enough about how happy and relieved I am to have Lisa and Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale not only taking GREAT care of my car, but of ME, too... THANK YOU LISA, and thank you Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/08/2021

BT
Beth T.
Mesa, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/30/2021 Category: Service
The staff at Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale always go above and beyond and provide exceptional service.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 03/30/2021

LJ
Lester J.
Chandler, AZ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for your review.  We are sorry to hear that your visit was not up to your expectsations.

Someone from our managment staff will be reaching out to you regarding your visit.

MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 03/30/2021

Good afternoon,

We have been trying  to reach out to you regarding your recent experience.  Your business is very important to us.  As a courtesy with your next scheduled visit i would like to pay for your windshield wipers.  We apologize that this was not taken care of when you were in.  I would still like to follow up with you.  Please feel free to reach out to me at your earliest convenience.
You will also be receiving a re score as per our process when receiving a low score.  Please reach out to me prior to re scoring as anything less than a 5 star is failing and we want to make sure you are taken care of.
I look forward to speaking with you.

Matthew W.

Mesa, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2021 Category: Service
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE. THEY MADE ME FEEL VALUED AND APPRECIATED
I have several different vehicles and my Hyundai is one of my favorites. Not only because of the quality of the vehicle but because of the service I always get at the service department. They are always very friendly and professional. They really make me feel like they value me as a person and as a customer. I have taken my other vehicles to other service centers and I never receive this kind of service. Furthermore, they make you feel safe with their Covid precautions and attitude about the seriousness of this virus. I highly recommend Chapman Hyundai of Scottsdale. I plan to get another car soon and I will go no where else because buying the vehicle is the easy part, finding a supportive service center for your service needs afterwards is the most important. Finally I have to mention NICHOLAS KELLOGG my service advisor, this was the 4th time He has helped me and is really OUTSTANDING. Thanks Nicholas
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 03/23/2021

thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Chapman Hyudai of Scottsdale