2036 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6153885/5Overall Rating 4.6153885/5Overall Rating 4.6153885/5Overall Rating 4.6153885/5rating 4.6153885
Overall Rating 2.21053/5Overall Rating 2.21053/5rating 2.21053rating 2.21053rating 2.21053
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

2007 Hyundai Elantra
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I was able to schedule an appointment the night before for the next day. I had to wait about 15 minutes before someone came over to take the car keys from me and get the needed signatures, but overall not bad as they were pretty busy that morning. I was out in a reasonable time. Everyone was friendly/polite.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review and your feedback.  I truly think you should have been greeted faster and I will address this with our team but I'm glad the rest of the visit went well.

AT
Alfred T.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
They are well organize and efficient in completing their services, as well as courteous and throughtful.
See above.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5 Star review.

WC
Wilfredo C.
Service ROCKS!
Justin does a great job
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  We're pretty proud of Justin.  I think he does a great job too.  Thank you for letting me know.

KL
Kelly L.
Steering issues
From the moment I drove up, Tom was very attentive, and took care of my car issues immediately.
I also greatly appreciated the the rides to, and from the Dealership.
My car is running great!
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the great review.  I appreciate you taking the time to let me know how well Tom took care of you and your vehicle needs.  We'll see you on your next visit.

AC
Al C.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  We appreciate your feedback.  We'll see you on your next visit.

Demi H.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
The staff is always very friendly and welcoming, even when you don’t have an appointment.
I’ve been coming to this service center for over 3 years now and never had a complaint. The staff is very knowledgeable and have always answered any questions I’ve had. They are always friendly and always get a good smile out of me. Justin is definitely the man to go to! From the years of coming here you can tell he’s the man that runs the show.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/11/2018

What great compliments!  We appreciate you letting us know...and yes, Justin is the Man...Thank you for the 5 Star review.  We'll see you next visit.

Matthew W.
12/11/2018
HYUNDAI KONA
Tom was Awesome !!!
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/11/2018

I'm glad to hear Tom took such great care of you.  Thank you for letting us know.

Matthew W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Kona
Awesome service, Tom was Great
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  I'd have to agree, Tom is pretty great.  We'll see you on your next visit.

12/10/2018 Category: Service
In and out in less that expected; and service was good.
Very happy with the service I received.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5 Star Review.  We're glad you're one of our customers.

LD
Leo D.
Very good
Good service and friendly enployees
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review.  We'll see you on your next visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good and systematic service
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5 Star review.  I pleased we were able to meet your expectations.

2018 Hyundai Accent
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service, not great car wash
Great service, car wash was not expected but it also wasn’t a high quality wash. Windows were very streaky.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/10/2018

I'm sorry the wash wasn't up to your expectations.  If you're in the area some time in the near future, please stop by and let us re-do the wash for you.

We'll see you soon,

SR
Susan R.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
service
high gross
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  We'll see you on your next visit.

Sonya S.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Tom Andrews was very helpful
Came in for a new battery after my battery died the night before I had sinus surgery. Tom was great even though I looked like a zombie with tissue sticking up my nose. I got a new battery and oil change. They cleaned my car and the wait time was exactly what Tom told me. He also checked out my broken rear windshield wiper and told me how much the part was.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/07/2018

It's unfortunate that batteries alway seem to die when it's the least convenient for us.  Thank you for the 5 Star review. I'm glad we were able to take care of you quickly and I hope you're healing well.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, customer focused.
The receptionist worked me In on a Monday morning, w/o an appointment, and Mr. Andrews took care of me in a very timely manner.
Thanks
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/07/2018

I glad we were able to help. Thank you for the 5 Star Review.

Susan B.
Casa Grande, AZ
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Very helpful
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review.  We appreciate it.

NR
Ned R.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
As usual, fast and easy
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5 Star review.  We'll see you on your next visit.

KD
Kelly D.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Everyone is super nice there!
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/05/2018

I pleased you had a great visit.  We appreciate the 5 Star review.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

James W.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Feedback on Chapman Hyundai
I would compliment Tom Andrews for his kind and informative service for me on a battery replacement. It was a short visit and handled well.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the kind words.

Michael M.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
It was excellent.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review.  We appreciate it.

We'll see you next visit.