1923 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5833367/5Overall Rating 4.5833367/5Overall Rating 4.5833367/5Overall Rating 4.5833367/5rating 4.5833367
Overall Rating 2.19444/5Overall Rating 2.19444/5rating 2.19444rating 2.19444rating 2.19444

EW
Edward W.
Laveen, AZ
customer service was EXCELLENT
Once again I was taking GREAT care of, just like my sales and financial team when I purchased my car now the service team did great, too.

Lisa W

VT
Veronica T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service writer
Tom is an excellent employee!:)
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your 5 Star Review.  We're thrilled to have Tom back with us.

SERVICE COMPLETED QUICKLY
SERVICE PERSON VERY NICE
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Unprofessional and possibly fraudulent experience.
Unprofessional experience as well as extremely poor communication. Work performed without authorization from customer---even after I requested it in writing on the slip I completed when I dropped off the car.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to inform me about your experience.  Please allow me some time to investigate the pricing and speak with your service consultant.  i will call you in the near future.

HK
Howard K.
Tempe, AZ
Customer focused !
Accommodated all my concerns & requests.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing.  We'll see you on your next visit.

Good customer service!
Good customer service
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  I'm please we were able to provide an excellent experience for you.

Stephen S.
oil change
time for my scheduled oil change. everything went good. service rep justin took care of me. service was fast.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your kind words and 5 Star Review. We're glad we could assist.

AH
Akm H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Akm hossain
Its nice to take service in this agent .!. They are really great
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  I appreciate your feedback.

Deborah D.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Pleased with the service. My battery needed to be replaced and the service department got me in and out quickly.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review. Batteries die with almost no notice in Arizona.  I'm glad we take care of you quickly.

We'll see you on your next visit.

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great customer interaction
The employees here are very nice. I just wish service prices at the dealership could compare to non-dealership service centers. I would have all services done here is prices were reasonable.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.  I understand that dealerships are usually a little higher than independent service centers with good reason. We use OEM Hyundai  parts designed for your vehicle and installed by factory certified technicians. We do try to price competitively but we will not sacrifice quality.

We do appreciate your business and are here to assist you in all your vehicle needs.

Thomas M.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Quick friendly service
Easy and quick service.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  We think servicing your vehicle should be easy.  Glad we could help.

Real Time Feedback
I booked an appointment online and it let me book with Justin, when I arrived on site I was informed Justin had the day off so this was annoying that it let me book if he was off. Another service writer spoke with me and asked who I was there to meet with and let me know. He got me going and was very nice. He called later that day and informed me of the update on the car. Told me it would be later today or the next day for the car to be done. I called back and forgot I needed my house keys from the key ring. I never received a call back so I went by the dealership after work. At that time I saw the car on the drive finished. I didnt know it would be done which was a good surprise but never received a call that it was complete or about my keys. Other than that all good!
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/19/2018

I am sorry about the mix up with the scheduling.  That is my fault as a manager.  I have been testing new schedules for the Service Consultants and I have not been dilegent keeping our on-line reservation system in sync with our new schedules.

I do appreciate you bringing that to my attention, I will do a better job with that in the future.

BA
Blake A.
AZ
Great Customer Service
Brought my 2013 hyundai sonata in regarding a [common] faulty inhibitor switch issue. Service department reps were able to quickly asses the issue and confirm my suspicions. In the meantime, I chatted with a friendly employee in the parts department. When my car was ready, service dept staff offered to complete the repair on my car or simply sell me the part that I needed knowing that I was capable of swapping the part myself. I opted to buy the part I needed and swap out of for fault part myself. There was no haggle or attempt to up-sell. In addition the the service team completed a recall inspection and replace a recalled seatbelt buckle without me having to ask. Overall hassle-free, quick and easy experience. Previously I'd used the Camelback Hyundai location for service and had a negative experience every time, so this was refreshing. Highly recommend this dealer.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your kind words and 5 Star Review.  We will always try to assist even if you just need to buy parts.

We'll see you on your next visit,

GK
Gary K.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Did work on time in short window available to me. Very impressed!
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your feedback.

Jerry C.
Gilbert, AZ
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
The service to vehicle was what I expected. Communication was the difficulty, or lack of.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/18/2018

I am sorry we were not responsive to you when you called.  We are working on increasing our staffing level to better service our customers.

DF
Danna F.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Recall maintenance.
Good. Service guy was great.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your kind words. Was there anything you hoped we would have done better?

Janet M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Repairs
Repair was done quickly, would recommend to anyone
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star Review.  We appreciate you.

IG
Ivan G.
Location
I always like the facility
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you chosing Chapman Hyundai for your vehicle needs.

Carol S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Tom is great to work with.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your 5 Star Review.  We're really pleased to have Tom back with us too.

Thomas M.
Fountain Hills, AZ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Tom and Justin in the service dept are great - just drop it off leave it and we will get to it tmw - called mid day the next day and said it was down - all warrenty work !!
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  We look forward to your next visit.