Overall Rating 4.6222247/5Overall Rating 4.6222247/5Overall Rating 4.6222247/5Overall Rating 4.6222247/5rating 4.6222247
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

04/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.
Chapman Hyundai Service was through and the oil change was quick, out with in an hour.

04/20/2019 Category: Service
New engine
Hyundai stands behind there cars
Great service and support

Charles S.
Tempe, AZ
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Nothing to say
Nothing to say, except that I wish the dealership will leave it's service facility at this location after they move.

Charles,
Thank you for the survey . I hope you will take the time to come to the new store. We are excited to have a all new home and would love it for you to come to see us. Thank you for servicing your car with us and we hope to see you next time. Its only 12 minutes to the new store from the old one

Tempe, AZ
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Pleased
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey and the 5 star score. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit at the new store

PC
Phyllis C.
Sun City, AZ
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/18/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Always great service.

Phyllis,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time and sending in the survey. Also for the 5 star score and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and at the new store

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Awesome and quick service
Everyone was very polite and very accomadating
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/18/2019

Hello ,
We would like to tank you for the 5 star score and the kind words . We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit at the new Chapman Hyundai/Genesis

Cave Creek, AZ
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service, on time and everything was done perfectly

MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey and the 5 star score it means a great deal to all of us at Chapman Hyundai. We look forward to helping you with all your service needs in the future at the new store .

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Great Experience
I was in and out in under an hour
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/16/2019

Hello and thank you for the kind words and the 5 star score it means a great deal to all of us . We look forward to seeing you at the new store on your next visit

Joseph G.
Fast service
Fast and efficient service starting with service advisor Thomas Andrews, thank you!
Angie and Joseph G.

Angie and Joseph,

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star score. It means a great deal to us and we as always look forward to seeing you on your next visit . Next time at the new store.

Madison S.
AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast, nice, efficient
Great place! Everyone was friendly, helpful, and my car is great.

Madison,

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star score . We look forward to seeing you on your next visit at the new store.

WH
Waltergale H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Gale
Excellent service, excellent staff, fair prices, neat, clean facility.
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/15/2019

Walter,
Thank you for responding to the survey and the kind words and great score. We look forward to seeing on your next service visit at the new store.

NG
Nancy G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Nick does a great job explaining what needs to be done and gets it done in a timely, professional manner at a fair price.
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/15/2019

Nancy ,

Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 star score.
we look forward to your next visit at the new store

Dian B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, Efficient, Reliable
The service writer makes the difference. Justin is great. Lisa Baca was my prior favorite (no longer there :( ). My car gets taken in and dealt with in the estimated time.
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/11/2019

Dian,

We want to thank you for the kind words and the 5 star score . We look forward to seeing you at the new store.

BC
Bridget C.
AZ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for Personalozed service!
We had a great experience as they helped us get the best deal for the service we needed!

Bridget,

Thank you for the 5 star ratting and the kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit at the new store

Again Thank you

2018 Hyundai Kona
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Car returned in worse condition
My car smelled disgusting and musty after they performed services. I was extremely upset and you will not get my business anymore.
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the issues you had at my store. You can rest assured that the info you passed on to me is being dealt with at he highest level and once again I would like to apologize for your experience. I hope you have not lost faith in my store and hope to see you once again at the new store for a 5 star service when you come in.

VT
Veronica T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service is gr8!
Mike and the service crew are the best! I had a concern and made sure I was happy.
Thank you!

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Prices are too high for single parents
The staff is gr8, my only concern is doubling up on labor costs.

Veronica,

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me . I'm glad we were able to come to a agreement and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Veronica,
Thank
you for the second response. And thank you for taking the time to talk to me about your last visit . We will see you Saturday for a 5 star service visit.

CY
Carmen Y.
Justin
There are no words to express my gratitude for the excellent service that I always get from Advisor Justin and his team. Every time I visit your shop I always leave 100% Satisfied with the customer service I get.
I would definitely will recommend your business to my family and friends.

Carmen,
WOW thank you so much for the 5 star score and the very kind words. This is what we strive for. We look forward to seeing you at the new store on your next service visit.

KF
Kathleen F.
Queen Creek, AZ
04/05/2019 Category: Service
1st service new vehicle
Very professional and courteous

Kathleen,

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star score and we look forward to always giving you 5 star service.

Michael G.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
tom andrews service
tom andrews was great

Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to send in the 5 star score and the kind words. We look forward to taking care of your service needs at the new store

JY
Jin Y.
El Mirage, AZ
04/04/2019 Category: Service
People

Jin,

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star score . We look forward to taking care of your service needs in the future at the new dealership.