Deborah R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/21/2020 Category: Service
White glove service provided by Cory and team. Excellent.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/21/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business.  We look forward to seeing you back in the future.

BW
Bruce W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Justin came through again!
I always appreciate Justin's sincerity and forthright manner when discussing service and repairs to my car. He presents the facts and patiently responds to any questions or concerns I may have. Recently I came in without an appointment with a battery issue and Justin had me up and running again in short order. Even though my warranty is up I plan to continue to return to Chapman for routine maintenance as a result of my past experiences, quality of service, and reasonable pricing. Thank you Justin and Chapman!
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/21/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  I am glad to see that our staff takes such great care of you when you are in and gets you back on the road quickly..  We value your feedback.  It helps us continue to give 5 star service.  We look forward to seeing you back in the future.

Keeley M.
AZ
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service team!
Scottsdale Chapman Hyundai Service always goes above and beyond to make sure customers are taken care of. Thank you once again for taking such good care of my car and me. Justin , Lisa & Cory are great!
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/20/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business.  I am glad to see that our staff takes excellent care of you when you are in.  We look forward to seeing you back in the future.

AE
Art E.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Art
On time service.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/13/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business.  We look forward to helping with your car care needs in the future.

Mesa, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Amazing
Justin is always great to work with
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/13/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back in the future.

Chandler, AZ
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Quick, easy and always honest!
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/11/2020

Chandler, AZ
2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service!
Great service, Chapman was thorough and kept me informed throughout the repair process
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/10/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business.  I am glad to see that Lisa took great care of you were you in.  We look forward to helping with your future car care needs.

Jeffrey T.
Mesa, AZ
02/06/2020
Service extra's
I recently brought my 2017 Sonata in for an oil change. While the actual service was taken care of in a timely and professional manner, there were a few issues I feel should be brought to management's attention.

An unsolicited, courtesy car wash was a nice touch. However, I feel that vacuuming the front flooring surfaces should occur with it. Additionally, when drying the windows, it should be done with a clean towel. The streaks left on the rear window and windshield were excessive.

While many would say that it was a courtesy wash, I would say that if you're going to do it, and even notate it on the invoice, it should be done to an acceptable standard.

NR
Naomi R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Service is quick and managers are knowledgable. Svce Mgr Nick Kellogg was informative and very pleasant
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/06/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  I am glad to see that Nick took great care of you when you were in.  We look forward to helping with your car care needs in the future.

Matthew W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Kona
Awesome service, Justin was Great !!!!!
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/05/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  I am glad to see that Justin took excellent care of you when you were in.  We look forward to seeing you back in the future.

El Mirage, AZ
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service
Jose and justin rock
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/04/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your busienss.  We look forward to helping you with your future car care needs.

John S.
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Cody
Right estimate followed through with price
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/04/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business.  I am glad to see that Cory took excellent care of you when you where in.  We look forward to seeing you back in the future for your car care needs.

Mary M.
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Chapman Hyundai - service excellence
Thank you so much for looking after me. I rely on your fairness & expertise to handle my car related needs. Thank you Nick for wonderful service with compassion.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/03/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  I am glad to see that Nick took excellent care of you.  We look forward to helping with your future car care needs.

Rodney M.
Fountain Hills, AZ
01/30/2020 Category: Service
The staff and service advisor was great, all was great
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 01/31/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business.  We look forward to helping service your vehicle in the future.

WF
William F.
Gold Canyon, AZ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Courteous and professional
Their awesome as always from sales to service
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 01/24/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your feedback and your business.  We look forward to seeing you back in the future.