Shauntille C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Great place for service!
The shop is always clean and the associates great you as soon as you arrive regardless of your nationality. They seem to treat customers equally.

Matthew W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Kona
Awesome service !!!!!!
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/07/2020

Matthew,
Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey and for the 5 star score. It means a lot. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Tempe, AZ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
oil change
Work was done efficiently, quickly & the staff was friendly & helpful.

Thamnk you for taking the time to send in the 5 star survey . It means a lot to us , we look forward to seeing you on your next visit

HN
Howard N.
Tempe, AZ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Chapman
I've been a Chapman customer for about 10 years, and my partner has been your customer for about14 years. We have always been service customers for that time as well. We each were also customers for Chapman Collision Centers for both 2020 Hyundai Sonatas this year. I was somewhat disapointed last year when Lisa Magram was no longer one of your service coordinator, as we seem to work together very well. Perhaps it was early this year when I noticed she was back at your Scottsdale Auto Showroom. Deborah and I were glad to see that shw was back, as we had always worked so well with her. We were both thrilled to have her at your service center, and we both would like to give her 5 stars for the service she gave us then.

Howard,

Thank you so much for sending in the survey and we to are happy that Lisa has rejoined the team. Thank you for the 5 star score and we look forward to you return

SK
Scott K.
07/05/2020 Category: Service
In and out quickly
The Chapman crew really has their service process down. The new layout is super efficient allowing their customers to get in and out quickly. Love this place.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/06/2020

Scott,
Thank you so much for the response, It lets us know we are headed in the right direction. Thank you for the 5 star review and we look forward to your next visit.

BW
Bruce W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Can always count on Chapman Hyundai
Another great experience at Chapman Hyundai. The service team at this dealership always strives to provide a great experience. I will definitely continue to return!
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 06/30/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback.  I am happy to see that our staff takes such great care of you when you are in.  We look forward to having you return in the future for all your car care needs.

DE
David E.
06/28/2020 Category: Service
prompt and courtesy service
All auto systems were evaluated during service and results were given to me. Service was prompt and courteous.

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback.  I am happy to see that our staff took great care if you when you were in.  We look forward to your return in the future.

FS
Forrest S.
Mesa, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Team
Rimmell took great care of me and the services they provided were awesome. He walked me through the entire process and was very informative throughout the process as well.

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback.  Please let us know what we can do going forward to make sure you have a 5 star visit with us.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

BK
Bridget K.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service such wonderful people
Excellent Service kind People

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback.  We look forward to you retruning in the future for all your car care needs.

Michael B.
Mesa, AZ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2020 Category: Service
awesome
As always very professional people and the service they provide
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 06/25/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your business.  Our staff make sure you that you are taken care of from strat to finish.  We look forward to you retruning in the future.

CY
Carmen Y.
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale has the best customer service that I’ve ever experienced, starting with the receptionist. When I take my vehicle to the service department, I’m always at ease because I know my car is in good hands and that I will be treated fairly and with honesty. I greatly appreciate the quality of service provided by Justin.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 06/23/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback.  I am happy to see that our staff takes such great care of you when you are in.  We look forward to having you return in the future.

Sabrina B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I have recently moved to AZ and since have always received great service from Chapman Scottsdale!! Will not go anywhere else!
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 06/23/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback.  I am so happy to hear that our staff takes such great care of you when you are in.  Moving can be stressful and finding a company that you can trust to take care of your vehicle can even be more stressful.  It's good to hear that is a stress you don't have to wory about.  We look forward to having you return in the future.

Thomas M.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Quick and friendly service.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 06/22/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review.  We really appreciate your business and your feedback.  I am happy to see that our staff took excellent care of you when you were in.  We look forward to having you return in the future.

KG
Kevin G.
06/19/2020
Justin is the Best!
My 2013 Veloster Turbo was having some strange overheating and misfiring. Justin and his team diagnosed and repaired my vehicle back to tip top shop in a very timely manner.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 06/19/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review.  I am glad to see that Justin and the rest of the staff took such great care of you when you were in.  We look forward to seeing you return in the future.

CD
Craig D.
Chandler, AZ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/19/2020 Category: Service
I will continue to bring my vehicle here.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 06/19/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business.  I am glad to see that our staff has taken such great care of you when you were in.  We look forward to having you return in the future.