Overall Rating 4.6730777/5Overall Rating 4.6730777/5Overall Rating 4.6730777/5Overall Rating 4.6730777/5rating 4.6730777
Overall Rating 2.26923/5Overall Rating 2.26923/5rating 2.26923rating 2.26923rating 2.26923

Brenda H.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience.
Service Advisor, Justin Leininge was very kind, professional and accommodating. He was very generous to give me "consideration" off an install of rear tail lights, which I found to be a great act of kindness.
I called ahead to get a time to come in and feel fortunate they were able to work my Hyundai in for it's check up, as well as check a small list of issues. The fella in the service department ( forgot his name) was very informative and added that human touch answering a few questions I had. Overall great experience. I will most certainly be back.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/22/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your needs in the future.

Matthew W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service, Nick was Great !
Awesome Service Always
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/19/2019

2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Was able to schedule appointment early. I was out of the dealership by 11:30am with my air conditioner working better than ever.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/18/2019

Tempe, AZ
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/17/2019 Category: Service
my point person was great
Lisa was great. She reached out to me on a regular basis, even though my car was there for a week (an unscheduled emergency visit, a holiday weekend, and waiting on a part all combined for a long stay). I never had to call and ask what was going on; I felt like I was aware at all times of what was happening. She was also extremely empathetic, which I really appreciated.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/18/2019

11/15/2019 Category: Service
Nick is great
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/15/2019

2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Took care me. And my car
Nick Kellogg my service writer was very informal of what my vehicle needed got my car done when I needed it
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/15/2019

LG
Lia G.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Nick was great!
I had an oil change, replaced a brake light and got my car detailed. Nick was helpful, no pressure and cheerful. We'll be back :)
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/12/2019

Jose M.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Good Costumer Service
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/12/2019

Good aftetnoon,

Jerry R.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Had an engine issue. Chapman service diagnosed, and repairs in a matter of an hour or so. I was in a position to just drop the vehicle off at the end of the day and let them work on it at their convenience. They had it fixed very quickly the next morning. In and out, easy.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/11/2019

Good morning,

I want to thank you for your review.  We greatly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your needs in the future.

2012 Hyundai Tucson

Sincerely

Selden M.
Payson, AZ
11/06/2019 Category: Service
we were treated with the utmost care and all the staff joined in to make our experience a Good one. Our car was fixed and we were pleased with the results.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/07/2019

Seldon,
Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 star score . We look forward to seeing you on your next visit

DJ
Don J.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
location, courteousness, professional service department
Very pleased with Chapman's service department. Quick, professional, courteous, and easy to do business with.

Don,
Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey and the very kind words , We look forward to your next visit and giving you a 5 star visit again .

EL
Errol L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Available appoint
I called to check availability of appointments for a oil change, Chapman had openings within the hour. There were a few customers ahead of me, Lisa, with whom I’ve dealt with in the past said she’d get me out as soon as possible. A little wait, but not unexpected as I didn’t think I’d get in that day. New facilities nice. Good to see Lisa back at Chapman Hyundai.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/05/2019

Errol,
Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey in and for the kind words and we are happy to have Lisa back also.See you on your next visit

John H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service reiew
Chapman Hyundai does good work and if anyone has a Hyundai and lived in East Valley I would give them directions to the dealership.

John,

Thank you for the kind word and taking the time to take the survey , We look forward to your next visit

Oro Valley, AZ
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic!
We live in Tucson. We bought our Santa Fe here and have it serviced here because the entire dealership is wonderful and more professional than any dealer in Tucson.
Nick was outstanding as usual, going out of his way to make sure a difficult to find noise was found, among other things. Good coffee, too!
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/04/2019

DA
Donna A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
New facility
Very professional and they were very nice
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/04/2019

Sincerely

VD
Vincent D.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was friendly, courteous and very helpful.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 10/29/2019

KP
Kevin P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
As always, I received great service and was greeted with a smile and a handshake. I was given the fee for service in advance and was not charged a penny more when the work was done.
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 10/29/2019

VH
Valerie H.
Queen Creek, AZ
10/28/2019 Category: Service
From appointment setting to pick-up all went very smoothly
MELISSA P. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 10/28/2019