Overall Rating 4.5952414/5Overall Rating 4.5952414/5Overall Rating 4.5952414/5Overall Rating 4.5952414/5rating 4.5952414
Overall Rating 2.19048/5Overall Rating 2.19048/5rating 2.19048rating 2.19048rating 2.19048

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Fantastic team
Always a pleasure working with this team.

CN
Cheryl N.
AZ
Superstars got nothing on Team Chapman
First time I’ve had service done at the McDowell location!
From the moment I arrived and meeting Tom A to my last exchange with Tom was a great experience .
This experience is TRUE to Chapman . I’ve purchased both my Sonatas at Chapman and the service is simply the best!
I have tried other Hyundai Dealers and have been so disappointed.
Chapman customer sevice is SIMPLY THE BEST!
Vehicle service
SIMPLY THE BEST !
Service rep Tom A
SIMPLY THE BEST !

Michael M.
Friendly professional service
The service I receive is always friendly professional and very informative. They explain everything carefully and make certain that I understand it to my satisfaction.

Matthew M.
Chandler, AZ
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service & quick as usual
I'll always bring my hyundai here. Easy to schedule online and im always out of there in less than hour.

Daisy W.
Gilbert, AZ
Class Act
I bought my Hyundai used a few years ago and started using an independent shop for my work once the warranty was gone. As my car got older (and more mileage) and started to have issues, I shifted gears back to the dealership in an effort to get me a few more years of service. The car is solid despite a few recalls. I am really impressed with the brand and how they take care of their clients at a very affordable price. The team at Chapman made me feel like family.

David R.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/18/2019 Category: Service
excellent people and service
same
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/19/2019

David,

Thank you so much for your 5 star score and the kind comments, We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Most likely at the New Store.

Ryan B.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Thanks for the great service.
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/19/2019

Ryan,

Thank you for the 5 star response and the great service comment. we look forward to your next visit

Bruce M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
No BS
Convenient location and good work.

Bruce ,

Thank you for the 5 star score and the kind words.
see you next time at the new Digs

IR
Irmin R.
Gilbert, AZ
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
Courteous service

Irmin,

Thank you for the 5 star survey and the kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Quality & friendly care.
Chapman Hyundai always provides consistent quality service from scheduling, the maintenance and the complimentary car wash.
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. it makes it all worth the effort. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit

EM
Erica M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent as always
As usual, fantastic service and friendly people.

Erica,

Thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words . We look forward to seeing you on you next visit.

KP

Thank you for the 5 star rating. And the Awesome response

Paradise Valley, AZ
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Well done!
Service well done, on time, and with a smile!
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for you kind response to this survey. We look forward to your next visit,

VM
Viviana M.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Everyone is extremely helpful. Miss all those who are no longer there - service agent Lisa Baca & leasing agent John Leidigh.

Viviana,

Thank you for being a loyal Chapman Hyundai customer , We look forward to your next visit and thank you for the 5 star score

02/09/2019 Category: Service
Not 4 Stars
The computer claims I rate it 4 stars. I do not. I would generously give it 3. Typical car dealership who misrepresents themselves to get your business. I had hoped for a better experience with Chapman.

Stephen S.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
friendly sales and service staff.
the sales and service staff are friendly and answer all my questions. they take care of service quickly. if your looking for a hyundai this is a good dealership.

Stephen ,

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star rating , we look forward to seeing you on your next visit

Glendale, AZ
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Your service n communication to me thank u
I used to live on 70th st 1 block away it was convinced n i have a femake friend that works with selling cars n recommended to you all once again thank you n i know you all will be moving soon to a new location i will be there as well
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words and we also look forward to seeing you at the new store again thank you for the 5 star rating

Jacquelyn S.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very polite, the waiting room had reading material and the car is spic and span and is operating just fine.
Polite, excellent service. Comfortable place to wait.

Jacquelyn,

Thank you for the 5 star response and the kind words about your visit. Wait till you see the new digs. Its going to be state of the art. We look forward to your next visit .

AZ
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Very Explainable and Quick.
They told me every detail about my vehicle and what was wrong. Very helpful and kind, Also fixed my vehicle quick..

Jenifer D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Thomas Andrew was very helpful and got me in and out of there quickly.

Jenifer,

We thank you for the 5 star rating and thank you for the positive response. We look forward to your next visit