AN
Allison N.
Valley Center, CA
Ford Crown Victoria
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Allison said this business provides service that is polite and quick.

BG
BRYAN G.
02/28/2020
Honest, fair and affordable
I dropped in for an oil change. Shop is busy, they still had me in and out in 35 min. No crazy up selling. They made some recommendations for my truck and I will follow up with them in the future.

ANDREW M.
Carlsbad, CA
Volkswagen Eos
02/26/2020
people and attitude
John and his staff do an outstanding job. They give you all the information and cost to you up front and the work is done in a timely manor.

RICHARD W.
Scion xB
02/18/2020
Fantastic experience
I went to my normal automotive repair shop to find out the owner retired and closed shop. On my way out of the small business center I saw another Automotive repair shop and so I backed up and went in and checked it out. The owner John was real nice and I could tell right off he was the kind of person I would like to do business with. He took my car in right away and did the service while I waited. I was told of a few recalls on my car that I should take to the dealer to have taken care of since it was free. John also pointed out some maintenance items that should be done to my car. He printed me an itemized cost sheet and told me what I should have done first in the order of importance. He told me I didn't need it done right then , but that I should try and take care of all the issues within the next year. I really appreciate the honesty and no pressure approach. I was so impressed with my experience that my wife and I took her car in the next day and had an oil change and also they cleaned and adjusted the rear brakes and replaced the air and cabin filters. They also checked all the fluids and tire pressure and even rotated the tires for free. Everyone that works there are also very kind and honest. We are so pleased with this fantastic service that we are already customers for life. We will be recommending Chapman's Automotive to all of our friends and relatives .

Thank You John for a Fantastic experience!

MA
MITCH A.
02/17/2020
More than I could have asked for!
Needed new tires for my 2017 Ford Explorer. After I had received an estimate from Chapman's, a friend mentioned that I might be paying more than I should, and that I should do a little shopping around. I have been taking my vehicles to Chapman's for more than 20 years, and have always been well taken care of. None the less, I did call around a little, just to satisfy my friend. I called two of the local discount tire dealers in the area, and to replace the Hankook tires on my care with the same tire I had, was just what Chapman's had quoted me. And better yet, John was actually giving me a better rated tire for the same price. I couldn't have been more pleased with my new tires. I can't imagine that I would go anywhere else for tires and/or service.

Dan G.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Dan said he appreciates the business' honesty for not overcharging for prices and services not needed.

MT

TAWNY / DAVID W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/11/2020
Friendly. Honest Timely
They do a great job trouble shooting, doing the repair work correctly using quality parts and getting the work done quickly so you are back on the road in a day or so

JESSIE H.
02/08/2020
Great work done on my truck.
Highly recommend this company, Very reliable. Never have any complaints. Been using them for many many years.

02/06/2020
Very honest and professional
I had done couple of oil changes and flat tire repair. They are very honest and reasonably priced. Very professional people.

NH
Nick H.
Escondido, CA
Subaru Legacy
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Nick said the staff is really friendly, willing to help and they do a great job .

VJ
VINCENT J.
Encinitas, CA
02/05/2020
Always Great
I drive almost 20 minutes each way to get our cars serviced at Chapman’s instead of the local shops around the corner. It’s worth the drive to have our cars serviced here. Thanks for the consistent great service!

KC
Kuldeep C.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Kuldeep said he went into this business for an oil change that was only 30 minutes, and they even removed a small dent from the front of his vehicle without charge.

SN
SHERMAN N.
Hyundai Veloster
02/04/2020
Great price and service.
This is place amazing.

JOHN R.
01/22/2020
I have been taking my car here for two years, they are honest , dependable and affordable, great business model