James P.
Dodge Journey
06/30/2020
Way to expensive and incorrect information
The guy told me that he could only get the parts from the dealer and that all the parts for my car had to come from the dealer when that’s not true there’s multiple stores online and colluding AutoZone and advance auto parts that have parts for my vehicle and I found my parts that I needed for 1000% less than what he was trying to charge me

Buick Regal
12/09/2020
Good work and great service reasonably priced.

Mike W.
Ford Expedition
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Mike said the diagnosis on his vehicle was not correct. He said they were supposed to fix the air conditioner but it is not working at all.
Terry C., Service Adviser from Charlie's Garage responded on 04/24/2017

Mike, I'm sorry your A/C is not working. We charged your A/C per your request and found a blown fuse. When I spoke to you the next day you indicated everything was fine.

JV
Jerry V.
Jeep Cherokee
10/13/2020
Jeep Cherokee
Immediately after driving away from the shop, I noticed that the check engine light was still on. I was hoping that the repairs would have prevented the light from coming on.

James C.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/10/2017 Category: Service
James said they charged him to fix something that was not even broken. He did not get the problem fixed. They said his heater was not broken and they charged him anyway. He has used them before and he has been satisfied with their service.
Terry C., Service Adviser from Charlie's Garage responded on 01/12/2017

Mr. Carper, I am very sorry that you feel you were charged for something that was not broken. Your heater only worked on the high speed only as you had it wired. We plugged it in to the resister and it now works on all speeds. Per our conversation on the phone, I am more than happy to refund your money. I do not have any unhappy customers here at Charlie's Garage.

RA
Roy A.
Toyota Avalon
06/19/2020
Professionalism and dependability
Professionalism and dependability
Terry C., Service Adviser from Charlie's Garage responded on 07/02/2020

It's always a pleasure to see you. Thank you again for your business.

Robert G.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend the business for service.
Terry C., Service Adviser from Charlie's Garage responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Robert for supporting our local business!

Atwater, OH
Chrysler 300
05/30/2019
Alignment
I received a full alignment at decent price. Everyone is very friendly and nice.
Terry C., Service Adviser from Charlie's Garage responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for trusting in our service.

Kyle M.
Saturn Outlook
02/08/2019
Nothing but trust.
When I drop my car off at Chariles I know that the service being done to my car is being one by someone who cares. I know this by the way I'm treated while at the shop or on the phone. When your car is in there shop your the priority.
Terry C., Service Adviser from Charlie's Garage responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for trusting in our service, Kyle.

Dave H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/31/2018
Fuel Pump replaced
The work completed seems to be satisfactory at the present time. The second time I drove my car I noticed that there was hesitation on accelerating the car on two occasions. It might have been some dirt in the fuel filter which I feel should have been replaced as part of the procedure, however I forgot to mention it when taking the car in and it was not suggested. The car seems to run fine now and the hesitation problem has cleared up. All in all I am satisfied with the work done.
Terry C., Service Adviser from Charlie's Garage responded on 11/05/2018

Dave, glad you're happy with the work we did for you. Thank you for the business.

Steve C.
Hartville, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dawn. She said the service was decent.
Terry C., Service Adviser from Charlie's Garage responded on 08/10/2018

Steve, glad you're happy with the work we did for you. Thank you for the business.

BR
Bob R.
Suffield, OH
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Michael. He said they have friendly staff and service.
Terry C., Service Adviser from Charlie's Garage responded on 08/01/2018

Bob, your business is always appreciated!

Larry S.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he would recommend this business for service.
Terry C., Service Adviser from Charlie's Garage responded on 05/23/2018

Larry, your business is always appreciated!

GG
Greg G.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Greg said he did everything well, but it was delivered a lot later than promised.
Terry C., Service Adviser from Charlie's Garage responded on 02/01/2018

We appreciate your business, Greg. I am sorry that the delivery was not as fast as you would have liked, we worked on your truck and finished the same day you brought it in.

Joe S.
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Joe said he would recommend this business for service.
Terry C., Service Adviser from Charlie's Garage responded on 12/22/2017

We appreciate your business, Joe.