Checkered Flag Auto Center

JIM W.
INFINITI QX60
02/18/2021
The Friendly Staff
Great staff, fair prices and quick service.

TW
TARA W.
02/18/2021
Amazing care for customers
The best shop around!

JOEL S.
Love this place
I will never go to a dealer again. I’m a repeat customer. They are honest and thorough. They go above and beyond, taking before and after pictures of all the issues I asked them to look into (oil leaks and exhaust leaks). They only repaired what I authorized after a very in depth discussion with the service manager. He is very knowledgeable and pleasant. All I can say is go to Checkered Flag... they are solid.

JOSH M.
Simsbury, CT
Jaguar X-TYPE
02/11/2021
Nice people, but repetitive services/fixes
I dropped my car off with the check engine light on, and a leaky radiator which could’ve been from a number of issues. I added that my light is out & my hood won’t close. After 2 1/2 weeks, they went from $2000 in fixes to $5000 in 3 days. When I finally got the car back, the engine light came on within 5 mins and it overheated, the light wasn’t even fixed (well they put it in wrong). Bottom line, its back in the shop 🙄

Granby, CT
Volvo XC60
Great service as always
Very friendly, trustworthy, and accommodating garage. They do their best to fit you in and try to make your experience pleasant.

SK
STANLEY K.
Canton, CT
Subaru Impreza Wagon
02/06/2021
Fast and friendly service
Ordered tires in the morning ,they showed up that afternoon and were mounted that day.

Longmeadow, MA
01/28/2021
The staff was extremely helpful and provided great tire options for my vehicle. The service was excellent efficient, and seamless.

Canton, CT
01/27/2021
The technicians here are smarter than the guys at the dealer
The technicians here are smarter than the guys at the dealer
They were able to fix my car that the dealer could not fix I hate to say it but the dealer has really gone downhill it’s great to be able to have local business that knows how to really fix cars.

KD

AL W.
West Granby, CT
Audi Q7
01/26/2021
Great Service/Upgraded Customer Lounge. Thanks!!!
See above.

MATTEW H.
Windsor Locks, CT
Dodge Caliber
01/23/2021
Clean, friendly and fast
Great space nice staff quality work and didn’t treat me like an idiot cause I’m not a car guy

IT
ILYA T.
Bloomfield, CT
01/22/2021
Quick qaulity service. Great knowledgeable staff
Quick qaulity service. Great knowledgeable staff

Volkswagen New Beetle
01/21/2021
Excellent Service and Communication.
Shawn is always great to work with. Communicates clearly and helped me get what I needed done quickly and never pushes extra services while still making me aware of items that may need to be looked at in the future. I trust the Checkered Flag Team.

Avon, CT
Nissan JUKE
01/21/2021
Amazing honest service
I had a serious repair and they sourced the safest, most cost effective options for me. There was a part originally quoted that was not needed and they told me. Complete honesty. Total trust.

North Granby, CT
01/20/2021
Today was the second time I visited Checkered Flag Auto. My car received great care. My steering wheel was covered in plastic as well as my seat. A mat was on the floor. All very comforting during this pandemic. However, I do feel they would do that even without a pandemic. Everyone wore masks and anti bacterial visible. I received a detailed report after service was performed. There was a recommendation and I appreciated that and no pressure. Everyone at Checkered is so nice and I was treated extremely well. They are nearby and I will be following up regarding their recommendations. They make you feel like you are family. Thank you!