EL
ED L.
Windsor, CT
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/15/2020
Best place for tires and repairs
I have been buying tires personally and corporately for many vehicles for almost 50 years. I have dealt with all the national chains and most of the local small companies. I compare price but service is also important. I have been trading with Checkered Flag Auto and their predecessor for years and have not ever been disappointed. Their prices are hard, if not impossible, to beat and their customer CARE is just that. They treat you like the valuable customer you are and go the extra mile to make sure that you're completely satisfied. In the 20+ years I have dealt with them, I have had two separate issues , a catastrophic blowout and an alignment problem. Neither was their fault, however, in both cases they provided me with brand new tires, installed, balanced and aligned, without any cost. I will always recommend them highly.

Simsbury, CT

East Hartland, CT
Ford E-150
09/14/2020
Honest service
They did a very good inspection and replaced everything that was necessary for the truck. I feel that they went the extra mile for making me a happy valued customer

Volvo S60 Cross Country
09/10/2020
Quick service
Quick friendly service

09/09/2020
Unhappy customer
So I have been doing business with this place when it was R&N tire. It’s been at least 25 years or more now. Today was the last day. I had a nail in the tire and they said there was not a long wait as there wasn’t any other vehicles there for tire work.the previous time they checked tire pressures on another vehicle that I brought there and they never put the valve caps back on. Today was the nail in the coffin. I will be taking my business to RT. 10 tire in Granby. They don’t charge for flat repairs or tire rotations.
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 09/10/2020

I am sorry you had a bad experience, I do not understand what the complaint is about.. We do not charge for tire rotations when you buy the tires from us. If the complaint was because of the wait was longer than you exspected i am sorry. We do have a full automotive service shop that is very busy we do not do all the tire work in front of the building, Sometimes at the service shop.

Checkered Flag Auto Center Team

West Granby, CT
Staff is great!
Only my third visit but have to say everyone is great - a good experience unlike some garages I've been to over the years.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
Repair of our 2014 Ford F350
Always excellent workmanship.
We appreciate Checkered Flag Auto Center!

SHAWNEEN B.
Always fast and reliable
Fair prices, excellent service every time we use Checkered Flag!

WM
WILLIAM M.
East Granby, CT
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/06/2020
The crew
Everyone works as a team and happy at their work, even when the news isnt so good. ....but they dont give up, and work with you every step of the way....and out the door and on your way without leaving a bundle....

TH
TINA H.
Southwick, MA
Jeep Gladiator
09/04/2020
Extremely professional and knowledgeable
My husband and I have lived in the area for 15 years and had no idea this place existed. To our surprise we were extremely pleased with how knowledgeable everyone is there. They were friendly and answered all our questions. They were able to balance my lifted Jeeps tires when no one else could. It rides like a dream. We found our place to bring all our vehicles to.

TIM M.
Bloomfield, CT
Excellent service and prices
Excellent service and pricesBeen going there for years it is the best service friendly faces is always willing to help you out when you ask a question

LOU M.
Ware, MA
Great service as always!
I always appreciate the service and the hospitality here at Checkered Flag. They take the time to explain what was done but also what to look for in the future. The less surprises the better!

PN

East Hampton, CT
Ram 1500 Classic
09/02/2020
Daniel
Very nice service at the desk and inside garage . Highly recommend it .

KA
KEYSHAUN A.
Windsor, CT
INFINITI QX60
09/01/2020
Reasonable prices and quick service
Nick is the man and the guys that work there are quick and friendly. Great service!