MK
Madhukanth K.
Windsor, CT
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Madhukanth said the business does really good work fast. He does have another appointment to for the alignment. He said another facility offers money off if he does it online so he would like this business to do the same.

WM
WILLIAM M.
East Granby, CT
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/26/2020
Full service auto facility and tires, too !
Formerly R&N Tires, a family run business and great bunch of guys - knowledgeable and even if you're name isnt Miller
(mine is) they will adopt you in no time. Work is done on time or earlier even, full range of repair technologies at or below
quote, and they stand behind their work. If you have extra time, cruise their used car lot!
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you William for your kind words. We strive to provide great service and professionalism. Thank you for the positive feedback.

WC
WANDA C.
Tariffville, CT
GMC Yukon XL
06/25/2020
Experts! They really what they are doing.
Diagnosis, estimate and repairs were just as they should be.

AD
Andy D.
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Andy said the staff are conscientious, he got exactly what needed to be done, they provided an excellent service and he was very pleased with the service.

GD
Gordon D.
West Suffield, CT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Gordon said he was satisfied with the work of the staff.
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you Gordon for letting us assist you in the needs of your vehicle. We strive to provide excellent customer service .

ANNE S.
Granby, CT
06/16/2020
location and friendly service
I went in without an appointment . With very little wait, they rotated my tires and having bought the tires there, there was no charge. That was great. Thank you
NM

Thank you Anne for your kind words. We were happy to accomodate you and your vehicle. Look forward to our future encounters.

Daniel L.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said the mechanics at the business seemed very knowledgeable and concerned about the things that he needed done to his vehicle. He felt confident in what they were doing and telling him and with their overall professionalism.
NM

Thank you Daniel for your positive feedback regarding your experience with us. We strive to show professionalism and great customer service. We look forward to your future business.

Colin S.
Chevrolet Tracker
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Colin said the customer service was good and the staff was great.
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you Colin for your kind words. We are glad to hear you had wonderful experience with us and look forward to future encounters.

NM

Thank you Colin for your positive feedback. We strive to provide great customer service and look forward to servicing your car and you in future visits.

RICHARD R.
North Granby, CT
Ford Thunderbird
05/22/2020
A little effort & it could have been a 4 star stop
Price & work seemed OK and scheduling the work to be done was Great, just missed another star for not resetting dash light saying Oil Change needed. Not a big thing but it required me to dig out the books and look up what to do. All in all you did a good job & I will return.
Thanks, Richard Roy
NM

Richard we are happy to hear that our pricing and work was great. Sorry to hear that we forgot to reset your dash light. We have addressed this issue with the staff and look forward to our future encounters.

KC
KAREN C.
Tariffville, CT
Dodge Avenger
05/22/2020
Quality as usual
Brought the vehicle in for an oil change and brake concerns. Came out with new rear brakes and oil change at an affordable price. They were also accommodating. Thank you again for great service.
NM

Thank you Karen for your wonderful review. We strive to have a positive experience with all our customers. We appreciate you entrusting us with your car care and look forward to future encounters.

CG
CATHRINE G.
TARIFFVILLE, CT
Hyundai Accent
05/21/2020
everyone is knowledgeable and they do not talk down to women
I have been taking my car there for 4 years now after my wonderful mechanic had to retire somewhere else. I never thought I would find the same level of concern, knowledge and service again but I have here at R&N Checkered Flag. I get clear explanations and information so I can make decisions about what to have done with my car. I never feel pressured or like there is any agenda other than making sure my car is safe and working well.

ME
MIKE E.
Dodge Nitro
05/18/2020
When was the last time you had great customer service?
I'm not a survey kinda guy but when I saw the quote below in the email inviting me to take the survey I felt compelled.
Checkered Flag writes, "We value our customers, and understand you have many choices when it comes to servicing your [vehicle]"
They all SAY they value their customers but how do they show it? Checkered Flag doesn't just give lip service.
Many choices? Well, I suppose, if you include those I would rate awful, bad, poor, mediocre, fair, and good. If you want great service, however, your choices are limited and Checkered Flag is among the very few I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Time after time, they have kept my aging vehicle (280+K!) on the road. They are honest with time and cost estimates, even going above and beyond to look up warranty information on parts when it would not have served them financially in the short term.
They have learned the lesson of long term investing in their customers.

Roger G.
Granby, CT
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Roger said the service is good there.

Matthew M.
Windsor, CT
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said the business does good work quickly. He has never been disappointed they are professional and he is satisfied.

SD
SHERI D.
Volvo XC60
05/06/2020
Customer service A+
Fast reliable service, we don’t go anywhere else for our automotive services.