Dennis D.
Bloomfield, CT
Ford Police Interceptor
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said they were great guys and they did a really good job.

TC
TONY C.
Ellington, CT
Mercedes-Benz C280
04/28/2020
Nice guys /efficient work
I have counted on their service for many years and I’ve never been disappointed – – very nice to work with, and everything is done well!

AA
ALEXANDER A.
04/26/2020
Fast and friendly service
I always use their services. I like it!

MA
Mark A.
Granby, CT
Volvo S80
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they took care of him right away, he had no problems, they were polite, and did a nice job.

KRISTIEN M.
Avon, CT
04/15/2020
Great bunch of people.
They listen and fix anything you are not satisfied with.

GV
Gary V.
Nissan Rogue
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Gary said that the place had personable service, they did excellent work and were very consistent.

FJ
FRANK J.
Simsbury, CT
Honda Fit
03/27/2020
Promptness
They listened to my needs and acted directly

AA
ALEXANDER A.
03/25/2020
Flat tire
It was quick Pro repair and right in front of me.
Friendly atmosphere and responsible people. Thank you

FJ
FRANK J.
Simsbury, CT
03/22/2020
The crew is available and prompt
I got in quickly and was also done quickly

CG
CATHRINE G.
TARIFFVILLE, CT
Hyundai Accent
03/20/2020
Always helpful, knowledgeable
Everyone I have had contact there has always been friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciate clear and accurate information (including photographs of issues to be fixed) . I also appreciate that, as a woman, I am never talked down to and everything is explained clearly. I won't go anywhere else.

NS
NICHOLAS S.
West Granby, CT
Toyota Venza
03/11/2020
Good job.
Did the work in the time suggested, took me promptly, car works well.
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 03/12/2020

It was our pleasure Nicholas to service your Toyota Venza. We strive to complete our work in a timely manner. We look forward to future visits to our facility with your vehicle.

DENNIS M.
West Granby, CT
03/09/2020
Efficient, honest, friendly, very good service.
Needed new tires and other maintenance services for my F350. Nick, Nate, Holly, Shawn discussed my needs, offered several options for the tires and promptly scheduled my appointment for the next day. All services were done on time and to my complete satisfaction.
NM

Thank you Dennis for your kind words regarding your trucks service with us. It is always our goal to complete your service in a timely and efficient manner.

VS
Vernon S.
Cadillac CTS-V
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Vernon said there is hardly any wait time and they get him in and out very quickly.
NM

It was our pleasure Vernon to service you and your Cadillac CTS-V on March 6th. We strive to provide fast and reliable service to our customers.

OD
Owen D.
Windsor Locks, CT
BMW 325i
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Owen said his overall experience with this business was good. The only issue he had was when he went in to get a full wheel alignment they were only able to align the front and told him that the back had a bolt on the control arm that was loose. He had taken his vehicle to another place to get the front alignment done and they told him he needed more adjustment pieces. Now his steering is sideways. Other than that they are amazing. They got the alignment with the back end really straight. Overall this business had great service, the employees were really friendly and he has had a lot of issues with his backend and this place got it completely straightened out. He was told that once he gets done what he needs he could take it back to them and they would do another 4 wheel alignment for free.
NM

Owen, we strive to make a positive experience for our customers. We look forward to servicing you and your vehicle in the future.

Charles M.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Charles said they were prompt, had fair prices and gave him good service.