BA
BRIAN A.
Granby, CT
Great Place for Tires
A great place to buy used tires. Very friendly and attentive customer service and prices are reasonable. Will definitely be back!

JAMES T.
West Simsbury, CT
12/15/2020
Got me in and out in a timely manner. Thanks

MICHAEL D.
West Suffield, CT
Toyota Matrix
12/15/2020
In and out. No messing around.
The Checkered Flag team makes tire needs for my business and personal vehicles a non-issue. Trustworthy workmanship, fair prices without the haggle, and able to accommodate my needs on-demamd. Just pull in and I know I'm going to be taken care of.

Oh yeah; They do Commercial Vehicle Inspections too!

HJ
HOLLY J.
West Granby, CT
12/14/2020
Friendly staff; prompt service!
Everyone on staff is helpful, friendly, professional, and competent! Plus, the refurbished waiting room is a huge improvement.

GG
GREG G.
Southwick, MA
Lexus ES 250
12/14/2020
Honest garage.Great service!
These guys are trustworthy. Sean was outstanding in every way. Consider my family new customers and we have three cars.

KL
KEVIN L.
Granby, CT
Toyota Tundra
12/11/2020
Quick and friendly service.
They took me in quick and were done just as fast. Great service and friendly

CHARLES M.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Neighborhood gem
Comprehensive check of your vehicle with any auto repair....pics n explanations.....tire dept is great....no pressure to up sell u....service is quick. and responsive.....would highly recommend

Service jeep
Excellent customer service , flexible and always give a detailed list of what is needed ,cost and time

12/10/2020
Great friendly service and helped me out in a pinch
I brought my car is with a slow leak in the tire.Checkered Flag was great in taking a look at a potential flat fix, and diagnosing and fixing a leaky valve stem. The really helped me out in a pinch with fair honest service.

Windsor, CT
Empress
We took our Jeep Wrangler to get a lift kits because we had bigger tires and the honesty we got from Sean was much appreciated. The team of mechanics fix other things on our Jeep now it runs and feel smooth. Saving gas as well. We will be going back soon to do more stuff on the Jeep.

BC
BILL C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Best Service Great Team
Just moved to the area and found myself stranded with my Hyundai. Had it towed down to Sean and the folks at Checkered Flag and had it back within a few hours. I chased an electrical problem for days. My shade tree and youtube repair days are over!!!

What an amazing and welcoming experience. Went in as a stranger and left as a friend and dedicated customer.

Kudos to all and many thanks!!!

DAVID G.

Tariffville, CT
Ram 1500
12/05/2020
Great bunch of guys
Got my tires change quickly

JP L.
12/05/2020
Fantastic
I had a fabulous experience today getting all new tires. I spoke with Nick who was very knowledgeable who recommended an excellent set of tires for my van. He took a lot of time to explain everything his price was excellent the appointment started on time and I will definitely be back.

TQ
TAYLOR Q.
East Windsor, CT
12/02/2020
Amazing service !
Everyone was awesome!!! Sooo friendly and helpful! It was a rough day with a flat tire for me and these guys made me so relieved! I am on a budget and they found me a used tire in great condition AND saved me money!! I will definitely never go anywhere else in the future!