SD
Steve D.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the business does a great job. They all work as a team, polite, knowledgeable and the price is good.

AF
ALYSSA F.
03/03/2020
Fast, thorough and friendly!
Thank you so much for adjusting my tires so quickly, and for accommodating me at such short notice! Everyone is always so kind and helpful. I really appreciate it!
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 03/04/2020

Itt was our pleasure Alyssa to help you with your tire situation. We always strive to be accomodating and helpful to our customers. Thank you for the kind words it is always nice to hear our hard work is paying off.

WS
WAYNE S.
02/26/2020
Go the extra mile
Bought set of front tires along with 4-wheel alignment, took their time dialing in the adjustments to get it just right. Recently had to replace one new tire due to road hazard and they ordered a new one and had it mounted the following day. Went the extra mile and put the spare back in place as opposed to just throwing in trunk as most places would do. Will give my business in the future.
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 02/27/2020

Wayne, it was our pleasure to service your Audi A3. We strive to provide excellent customer assistance and look forward to seeing you in the future.

RA
ROBERT A.
Jeep Cherokee
02/21/2020
Servce
Good service, reasonable cost, friendly.
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 02/24/2020

It was our pleasure to work on your Jeep. We look forward to future encounters and will continue to provide friendly service to our customers.

MAURICE L.
Tariffville, CT
02/19/2020
Great, quick service!
Took care of my flat quickly. Good service overall!
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 02/20/2020

It was our pleasure to attend to your flat tire on your Honda Odyssey. Thank you for the kind words you said about your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

John L.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
John said the business is absolutely the best. He said the people are polite, respectful, professional and do quick work.

GT
Guil T.
Windsor Locks, CT
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Guil said the business takes care of him.
NM

Guil, Thank you for your kind response. We try to give a positive experience for all our customers and appreciate your business.

DENNIS W.
Windsor, CT
Kia Forte Koup
02/15/2020
Great
Very helpful, friendly service.

PH
PAULA H.
02/08/2020
The first time I used Checkered flag was to have the oil changed in my Jeep. I received a report with pictures on a leak I have under the Jeep. The company I have been using would have never bothered to check. The price was also much cheaper than I have been paying.
My second visit was for my back blinker that would shut off if my headlights were on. I bought it to them at 8 to leave for the day. They called me before 9 telling me the problem. I had it back early afternoon. Cost was very reasonable.
Give them a try.

DENNIS M.
West Granby, CT
Ford Police Interceptor
02/07/2020
Trust. Great service. Transparency
Friendly and professional atmosphere. Quality service. Immediate response. Accurate and complete records of previous service. Knowledgeable personnel.
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 02/07/2020

It was our pleasure to accomodate you and your vehicle. We strive to provide the best service possible to our customers.Thank you for the kind words.

AW
AL W.
West Granby, CT
Audi Q7
02/04/2020
Great Service!
You are dedicated to your customers!
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you Al, for your kind words. It was a pleaseure to help you and we look forward to helping you in the future.

KIMBERLY B.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/30/2020
Understanding Identify with Customer
Friendly and Helpful
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you Kimberly for the kind words. We are glad you had a positive experience with us and look forward to our future interactions.

Toyota Tundra 4WD
01/23/2020
Convenient, Friendly, Very Helpful
I was looking for a shop that was local; Nick and team have been extremely helpful, insightful, and overall great to work with. Always willing to provide feedback and suggestions on how to improve my vehicles performance.
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure for us to service your Toyota Tundra and you. We look forward to future communications and work.

RUSSELL H.
Subaru Baja
01/22/2020
Location and service got a long time
Courteous /knowledgeable desk staff.Tire mechanic explained well what was fixed...
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for your kind words Russell. It is our pleasure to provide service to a wonderful customer like you. We look forward to seeing you in the future,

SL
Scott L.
West Hartford, CT
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Scott said this business does great work and the employees were very sociable people. He is very happy with their tire prices and very happy with their service.