PN

East Hampton, CT
Ram 1500 Classic
09/02/2020
Daniel
Very nice service at the desk and inside garage . Highly recommend it .

KA
KEYSHAUN A.
Windsor, CT
INFINITI QX60
09/01/2020
Reasonable prices and quick service
Nick is the man and the guys that work there are quick and friendly. Great service!

MELISSA S.
Volvo XC90
08/31/2020
Great service, friendly staff!
I stopped off for a nail in my tire. Could get me right in n a timely manner. Took care of the problem, balanced my tire and I was in my way. Staff was extremely friendly and didn’t try to sell me unnecessary items. Highly recommend!

DAVE H.
08/27/2020
Checkered Flag always gives top notch service. Honest folks that want the best safety for there customers. Recommend them highly.

AG
Al G.
Connecticut
Honda Fit
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Al said he would recommend the place for service.

PP
PATTI P.
Windsor, CT
Honda Accord Coupe
08/26/2020
Speedy and personalized service
Checkered flag took my personal situation into account and offered the perfect solution to my dilemma. They came out and towed my car from an unsafe spot

Bob M.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Bob said everybody was easy to work with and friendly.

Windsor Locks, CT
08/21/2020
Friendly honest, quality service
They didn't over charge and did the work right away. I will definitely go back.

PH
PAULA H.
East Granby, CT
Honda S2000
08/21/2020
Very happy
I brought my Jeep in a while ago for oil change. I was impressed that they told me about a problem in the rear but doesn't need immediate attention. Most would say fix it now.
Today I bought my S2000 today for tires and oil change. I paid much less than tires maybe 5 years ago.
Jeep going in next week for oil, rear end fix and check breaks.
Everyone is very friendly and efficient. Check back for Jeep repair.

TATE B.
Torrington, CT
08/19/2020
Trust and Simplicity at its best
From the moment I stepped foot in the business office I felt welcomed. I knew exactly what I wanted to look at and was given the keys. I fell in love with the 2015 Subaru Outback and wanted to buy it on the spot. Chris was very accommodating and he and I got right to work on the paperwork. Checkered Flag- would definitely recommend!

LEONARD B.
08/19/2020
Whenever I go there and never have a problem
Whenever I go there I get good service and it's right away.

DENNIS W.
BMW 750iL
excellent service, friendly people
The sevice is fabulous, and the staff is super knowledgeable and helpful.

SHAWNEEN B.
Porsche Cayenne
08/17/2020
Always happy with Checker Flag Auto!
Prompt, courteous service! Prices are so fair also. Clear communication is just what they do.

MICHAEL G.
Canton, CT
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
08/17/2020
Awesome job!
Very professional and polite employees! Mounted and dismounted my tires, took care of me as fast as possible and a reasonable price! Highly recommend this shop for any of your automotive needs, I will definitely be a returning customer.