Overall Rating 4.2142868/5Overall Rating 4.2142868/5Overall Rating 4.2142868/5Overall Rating 4.2142868/5rating 4.2142868
Overall Rating 2.1071446/5Overall Rating 2.1071446/5rating 2.1071446rating 2.1071446rating 2.1071446

BZ
Barbara Z.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Huy Vo
In just a few words – for me what makes this place great is employees like Huy Vo. His dedication to excellence, honesty and integrity is such that I am confident and able to make better choices for the maintenance of my car. I applaud checkered flag for hiring employees such as Huy.
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you very much for replying to our review and giving us a 5star! We appreciate your time as well as your business. Im glad we met your expectations for your visit and hope to continue meeting them as long as we have your business. I am also very happy to see you enjoy your vehicle and thrilled to be the ones to help you take care of it.  If you may have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call 757-490-1111 ext 4434 Thank you again for choosing Checkered Flag!
HUY VO

James W.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
The service was timely and the service rep. Was very professional and courteous
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you very much for replying to our review and giving us a 5star! We appreciate your time as well as your business. Im glad we met your expectations for your visit and hope to continue meeting them as long as we have your business. I am also very happy to see you enjoy your vehicle and thrilled to be the ones to help you take care of it.  If you may have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call 757-490-1111 ext 7686 Thank you again for choosing Checkered Flag!
PERCHANDA FREEMAN

Andrew M.
Portsmouth, VA
Outstanding and Accurate Service
The service requested was accurate and timely without any hidden costs.
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you very much for replying to our review and giving us a 5star! We appreciate your time as well as your business. Im glad we met your expectations for your visit and hope to continue meeting them as long as we have your business. I am also very happy to see you enjoy your vehicle and thrilled to be the ones to help you take care of it.  If you may have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call 757-490-1111 ext 4432 Thank you again for choosing Checkered Flag!
MARIO KASPAR

BJ
Burton J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Nice waiting area and very clean.
I think I said it all on the previous page.
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for replying to our review. Unfortunately we did not meet your expectations this visit. We use our reviews to reflect on our service and use them to improve ourselves. We greatly appreciate your time as well as your business. We recently started to pick the complimentary car was back up so if you would like to swing by any time thats convenient for you we will wash it for you. Thank you again for your time. If you may have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call 757-490-1111-ext 4435 or email me at nelson.sales@checkeredflag.com and I will be more than happy to help.
Nelson Sales
Service Consultant

HM
Honorina M.
Very accommodating
Representatives respond quickly.
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you very much for replying to our review and giving us a 5star! We appreciate your time as well as your business. Im glad we met your expectations for your visit and hope to continue meeting them as long as we have your business. I am also very happy to see you enjoy your vehicle and thrilled to be the ones to help you take care of it.  If you may have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call 757-490-1111 ext 4435 Thank you again for choosing Checkered Flag!

Scheduled service appointment
Service was completed in a timely matter and the service staff is helpful and friendly.

PERCHANDA FREEMAN

ED
Elizabeth D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome as always!
In their new facility, Checkered Flag continues to excel. Modern location with plenty of parking, prompt attention when you walk in. Greeted by name, friendly staff who remember you on return visits. They are honest as far as what work you need to have done and what you can maybe wait on. Shuttle service is great. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

MARIO KASPAR

Nia O.
Fast service!
It was so easy with the new location to drive up and get taken care of right away. Huy is a great asset to your team!

HUY VO

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Nelson was very professional and made sure that my car was serviced in a timely matter. I went in for what I thought would be a quick oil change. I was advised that my car would be needing front brake pads. He made sure it was taken car of in a timely matter so I could get the rest of my errands done on my only day off!
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

AA
Amber A.
Fast and friendly service
Provided great service very quickly. Will definitely return.

KL
Kathleen L.
Great Experience
I always receive prompt and attentive service. Everything my vehicle needs is reviewed and the cost is always as expected (no surprises).
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you very much for replying to our review and giving us a 5star! We appreciate your time as well as your business. Im glad we met your expectations for your visit and hope to continue meeting them as long as we have your business. I am also very happy to see you enjoy your vehicle and thrilled to be the ones to help you take care of it.  If you may have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call 757-490-1111 ext 4433 Thank you again for choosing Checkered Flag!
ERIN MILLER

WM
William M.
Hampton, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service Manager
I take my cars to be serviced at dealerships. I know it costs more than other automotive repair shops but I am willing to pay more to have trust, reliability and above average service.
I have left previous dealerships because they do not live up to that criteria. My last service at Checkered Flag was the best experience I have ever had at a dealership. Ever. And it was all due to my service manager who took exceptional care of me. My service manager, Perchanda Freeman, told me she had recently moved over to the Hyundai service department from the Audi service department - their loss was my gain. She was very nice, pleasant and respectful. She had a great attitude and was funny. None of that "I'm working and I hate my job and what do you want" kind of attitude you can sometimes get from people who just don't care. She laid out step by step what she was going to do, what was going to be done to my car and when she would contact me. Most importantly, she followed through and did what she said she was going to do. Precise, warm-natured, caring and efficient. A+. I hope Checkered Flag never lets her leave.

Perchanda Freeman

HG
Heather G.
New location
Love the new service center despite the round about way of getting there. Great view from the interstate!

ERIN MILLER

Rosemarie G.
Superior Customer Service
Everyone I have dealt with since I leased my Hyundai has been wonderful! Professional, courteous, engaged, and friendly...This is customer service at its finest.
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for choosing Checkered Flag ! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Michael C.
Service was acceptable.
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time for our survey. We appreciate your feedback and use this information to educate our staff. We hope to see you at your next visit.

DO
Deborah O.
Great People
I do enjoy the new modern dealership, however its all about the great hard working Hyundai staff that make it happen everyday is why i return year after year. All of the staff are always friendly and helpful. Our service writer, Hu Voy is as good as it gets. Hu does an excellent job communicating the progress of my repair as well as helping me to understand what and why a repair is necessary.
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey ! We appreciate your feedback and for choosing Checkered Flag Hyundai

CP
Cynthia P.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Employees are friendly and efficient.
Everything and everybody were great. Got my car done in less time than usual.
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time for our survey. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next visit.

IM
Ian M.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The service visit was great
After making my appointment I arrived to a very welcoming and friendly staff. I waited a short and very acceptable amount of time. I was told that my car would need to stay for repairs but was offered quickly with solutions to help with the inconvenience. Contact throughout the repair process was great. All in all it was smooth, pleasant and I felt well taken care of. Good job
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to your next visit.

HM
Haydee M.
Chesapeake, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always great!!
Their staff is awesome, always so attentive and polite. Good job guys!!
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for choosing Checkered Flag ! We look forward to your next visit.

Larnetta M.
2011 Hyundai Azera
First Class Service
Thank you fixing my 2011 Azera. Prompt and courteous service, rental car accommodations, and return as promised made this a top notch experience for me. Kudos to Mario and the attending mechanic. My car is running so much better.
MARIO K., Assistant Service Manager Checkered Flag Hyundai from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. I always enjoy assisting you with your Azera. I look forward to making every service 5 Star!
Sincerely,