Overall Rating 4.2413831/5Overall Rating 4.2413831/5Overall Rating 4.2413831/5Overall Rating 4.2413831/5rating 4.2413831
Overall Rating 2.103451/5Overall Rating 2.103451/5rating 2.103451rating 2.103451rating 2.103451

Jenna R.
100% satisfied
Friendly, fast service, opportunity to be shuttled home is definitely a plus!! Overall extremely please
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you very much for replying to our review and giving us a 5star! We appreciate your time as well as your business. Im glad we met your expectations for your visit and hope to continue meeting them as long as we have your business. I am also very happy to see you enjoy your vehicle and thrilled to be the ones to help you take care of it.  If you may have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call 757-490-1111 ext 4435 Thank you again for choosing Checkered Flag!
NELSON SALES
SERVICE CONSULTANT

Joanne S.
Chesapeake, VA
Customer service/Clean/Up to date
When you arrive, a customer service person greats you - Often times is a person who you know and likewise. They are professional with explanations. They show you where to sit and/or wait.
I am also very happy with my car. It is the first Hyundai I have ever purchased. At this point I am thinking the next vehicle I purchase will be a Hyundai - only larger.
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for choosing Checkered Flag! We look forward to your next visit.

Deborah M.
Norfolk, VA
Customer service
Customer service was superb. Vehicle had been washed and vacuumed a wonderful surprise.
MARIO K., Assistant Service Manager Checkered Flag Hyundai from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and responding to our survey. Checkered Flag and I appreciate your business. We look forward to making every service 5 star!
Checkerd Flag Hyundai World

Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and responding to my survey. Checkered Flag and I appreciate your business. I look forward to making every service 5 Star!
Rene Polanco

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Good
Nice
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review and responding to our survey. Checkered Flag and I appreciate your business. I look forward to making every service 5 Star!
Checkered Flag Hyundai

WN
William N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellant service department
New building is very nice, Layout well done. Mr. Sales, my service rep took very good care of me, explained what I needed and didn't need. The customer waiting area was open and set up well. I have always received good service with Checkered Flag Hyundai as has my son who also owns a Hyundai.

Awesome service!
Quick and fantastic service, kept me updated via text. Very convenient!!!

DF
Douglas F.
Hampton, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always great service

01/14/2019 Category: Service
service advisor went above and beyond
New facility is much nicer

Rene Polanco

Mary L.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly and more than happy to help.
I just happened to stop by because I had time, needed an inspection sticker.
Not only did they take me right away, but checked and took care of a recall item, they even washed my car. Wow thank you Mario for taking such good care of me!

TR
Thedora R.
Basic service
I like the new facility, there's a lot more room. The service is always the same for me, Excellent!!

KT
Kenneth T.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
I had a pending check engine scan, synthetic oil change and state inspection on my 2016 Sonata Hybrid. I waited in the waiting area with a free cup of coffee watching TV. I didn't get a chance to finish my coffee before my vehicle was ready. Great and fast service!

NELSON SALES
SERVICE CONSULTANT

SF
Stewart F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Every time I have my car serviced at Checkered Flag Hyundai the response is always the same. The staff are always polite and professional. The dealership is presented as running smooth and orderly. I always have Mario manage my cars service needs and I always get a quality job. Thank you Mario for taking care of my car.

KH
Kevin H.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Mario the Magnificant
We have had several experiences with our service writer Mario and he has always provided the best possible service but he really came thru for me with these latest battery issues.

BL
Barbara L.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Straightforward Service
I dropped my vehicle off at 7:15am. Service personnel was ready for me and check-in process took less than five minutes. I asked for a ride to work and the shuttle driver appeared in less than ten minutes so I didn't get a chance to use the nice waiting room or get a complimentary hot/ cold beverage. My vehicle was ready in less than two hours. The courtesy shuttle was unavailable to get me so I was offered a free Lyft ride back to the dealership. Check out was quick and the price of the work done was reasonable.
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review. Checkerd Flag and I appreciate your business. I look forward to making your next service a 5 Star experience!
Checkerd Flag Hyundai

NM
Norman M.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Always a Good experience
Always a good experience having our Santa Fe Sport serviced here.

Perchanda Freeman

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Brought in for oil change. Made appt at 830. Appt available for 10. Completely done in 45 minutes

Richard B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Love it!
Always love hyundai and the people who help to service my vehicle every few months! Keep it up
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for choosing Checkered Flag! We look forward to your next appointment.

Portsmouth, VA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
The environment everyone had a great customer service
The environment everyone had a great customer service
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5 stars!

18 Tucson