Overall Rating 4.2307704/5Overall Rating 4.2307704/5Overall Rating 4.2307704/5Overall Rating 4.2307704/5rating 4.2307704
Overall Rating 2.1923077/5Overall Rating 2.1923077/5rating 2.1923077rating 2.1923077rating 2.1923077

2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Amazing customer service
Mario was a great representative. He kept me updated and went above and beyond. Everybody was very friendly. I will definitely go back if my car needs service.

AR
Ashley R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I think I usually say the same thing lol but HUY hands down is my favorite advisor and I am always pleased with the great customer service.

2015 Hyundai Accent
Change oil
Excellent service. Ms. Dye provides excellent customer service.

QX
Qing X.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2018 Category: Service
To compare with the sales, service is worse
First service my car for recall and oil change, the agent told me about 1 hour and half to complete. but waited over two hours. Not only because they did not complete the service but the agent gathered together with his colleagues and left my car on the parking lot. If I did not ask about it, I may wait even longer.
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank your for the response to our survey. We value this feedback to help us do better in the future. I look forward to your next visit, so you can see the changes made in our efficiency.
NELSON SALES
SERVICE CONSULTANT
757-490-1111 EXT 4435

Michael S.
Service was great!
I just moved here to Virginia Beach and I needed to get a last minute oil change on a Friday and I didn't have an appointment but when I showed up the service writer named Mario Kaspar what is very welcoming and extremely efficient. Also I have to give praise to the technicians that work on my vehicle I was able to get out of there and just under an hour. I think that is wonderful service especially for someone who didn't have an appointment. I will definitely keep coming here because of this experience and I recommend anyone else who is interested in this place to definitely take their business here.

MK
Michael K.
Excellent service and Customer Service
I recently had the misfortune to have a problem with my 2013 Hyundai Elantra not starting. My service rep Mario Kaspar went the extra mile several times to help me get this figured out and corrected. I Highly recommend Checkered Flag Hyundai Service Department.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2018 Category: Service
your representatives are top notch, very friendly and professional
I had come in for oil change and air in tires. Oil change great and service noticed my battery needed replacement, but no air in tires and car wash service not available yet.

place looks great. you needed the room.

08/20/2018 Category: Service
Average
Even though I had a video of the problem and what was occurring, because they couldn't replicate it in a few minutes they said they couldn't do anything. Therefore I have a blinker that only works part of the time. The problem occurred again less than a block from the dealership as I drove away. Disappointing.
MARIO K., Assistant Service Manager Checkered Flag Hyundai from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for responding to my survey! I apologize for the inconvienence on your visit! Please know that our goal is to always provide outstanding service while also giving you the best cost. Intermittent problems can be difficult some times. Please feel free to contact me 757-490-1111 Ext 4432 so that we may revisit this concern. Checkered Flag and I greatly appreciate your business.
Sincerely,
Mario Kaspar
Assistant Service Manager
Checkered Flag Hyundai

2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service and dealership
Excellent experience. I'd just recommend being a little proactive in communication if you're a customer to ensure service is done perfectly.

Mary M.
People that work there
Great place to bring my car
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you very much for replying to our review and giving us a 5star! We appreciate your time as well as your business. Im glad we met your expectations for your visit and hope to continue meeting them as long as we have your business. I am also very happy to see you enjoy your vehicle and thrilled to be the ones to help you take care of it.  If you may have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call 757-490-1111 ext 4435 or email nelson.sales@checkeredflag.com. Thank you again for choosing Checkered Flag!
NELSON SALES
SERVICE CONSULTANT

Jeffery S.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Checkered Flag was able to fit me in on limited notice after I forgot to drop my car off the night before. Mario is an experienced professional, engaging and really knows his stuff. The new facility is clean and accessible. Keep up the good work! 196,000+ miles and counting on my 2007 Santa Fe!

Robert C.
Weirton, WV
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick service!
I was on vacation when our vehicle's alternator failed. The staff worked quickly to get repairs done.

RL
Ronnie L.
Suffolk, VA
Great across the board.
Exceptional
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next visit.

FB
Frank B.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
great service dept.
people like MARIO KASPAR treat you like vip,s no matter how small or big your work is . work on my engine took 74 days so i was there a lot and treated great each time .when mario was not there JOLYNN DYE jumped in to provide the same great service .thank you all.
Jolynn D., Assistant Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Good afternoon. Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and kind words. thank you for being so patient through this preocess. Always look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs. Have a wonderful weekend!!

JoLynn Dye

LW
Laura W.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
My car broke down on Friday evening and I had it towed to checkered flag.
They quickly repaired the car and checked it out. I had it back on Saturday. I really appreciated the quick turn around. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Thank you.

BT
Belinda T.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Always a Great Experience!
I always know I'm going to be taken care of by Mario! Peace of mind...you gotta love it, especially when it comes to something you rely on every day!

David M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Too Easy!!!!!!!
Too Easy. Brand new facility and location. Service was fast and easy. Never disappointed.
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars!

Mary L.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
It took longer than they said but Mario took care of me.
I was taken care of thanks to Mario

VM
Victor M.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Customer Service
Mario is the greatest.
MARIO K., Assistant Service Manager Checkered Flag Hyundai from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review Victor! I always enjoy assisting you with your Genesis! I look forward to making every service 5 star!
Sincerely,
Mario Kaspar
Assistant Service Manager
Checkered Flag  Hyundai

Mark G.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Informative
Dealership kept me informed of the progress on the car repairs. New dealership is out of the way to get to.
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to your next appointment.