Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/20/2020
You didn't verify the person. Before cancellation.
Verify the person even if it's the same name, whether they're in to the same store/business. You cancelled the wrong appointment. Not to mention didn't even think that this person is a woman and not a man. The cell phone numbers.

03/13/2020
Horriable
They over charge one man tells me one price then get changed another price do not know how a price can go from 149 to over 300 your company is A joke.have nothing good to say about your customer service I do not recommend and would never recommend anyone to your bussinees
SocialCRM from Chiefland Tire & Auto Center responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you so much for allowing us the oppurtunity to make this right. I apologize for the error and I hope you feel we done everything to rectify the issue.

KP
KATHLEEN P.
10/30/2018
Or not
This place never disclosed the fact that there is a 60 dollar diagnostic charge. And my car still is not fixed.

Judy D.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
01/05/2017 Category: Service
Judy said they didn't do what they told her they were doing. She was told they would check the hoses and rotate the tires and all they did was change the oil. She paid $39.95 and she believes they overcharged her. She was told they did not rotate the tires because she needs new ones, but she thinks they could have rotated them.

LG
LAURIE G.
Jeep Cherokee
07/02/2016
New management not so great
I took my Jeep there to have some tires taken off rims from my other vehicle. I told them that I needed the old tires put back on the rims. And that is what was instructed on my receipt. They called to tell me the Jeep was ready. And then they called to tell me my battery had shorted out! The battery was brand new. It was purchased a couple months earlier. And the Jeep sat in my driveway. I bought it for a back-up vehicle for my mail route. It started for me every time. And it started at Chiefland Tire when I took it to them! The manager insisted that they didn't do anything to short the battery. So I had to buy a new battery. And when I went to pick up my Jeep the tires were not on my rims. I told the manager that they did not put the tires on my rims. And he said that he told them that I didn't want the tires. I left the Jeep there for them to put my tires back on my rims. And when I picked the Jeep up, it did not have my tires on the old rims. it had two different tires. One had tread. The other was bald.

GG
GARY G.
04/17/2020
New tires
Friendly and prompt service, thanks

SD
SCOTT D.
05/09/2019
Nice folks;good work;too long
Nice folks,very friendly and helpful. Trailer tires not in stock, took two days to get work done. Missed a work item but we caught it before leaving. Resolved missing work not done when “ready” but was delayed.

LA
LYNN A.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/08/2019
Good Business Sense
I arrived slightly ahead of my appointment. I received no greeting. The person at the counter was invoked in a personal discussion with another customer. After waiting about five minutes, I was addressed while the personal conversation continued. I asked for SynBlend but got no knowledgement. When I was notified of the completion, I paid without receiving a thank you. The work may have been done well, but I just do not need to pay for this kind of treatment.

John B.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
John said there is only one technician at this business. He needs help but he is doing a good job by himself

JV
Joe V.
Cedar Key, FL
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he set up an appointment with the receptionist over the phone. He brought his vehicle in that morning and he did not leave until 3:30 that afternoon, but he is very happy with everything.

Brenda H.
Nissan Frontier
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Brenda said she was not completely satisfied with the experience. She is coming back because they did not check everything. She is bringing the vehicle back.

PY
Perry Y.
11/12/2016 Category: Service
Perry said he bought tires that did not have any air. He pumped air into the tires and so far, the tires have held the air. They didn't put air in the tires he purchased.

CP
Charles P.
Chrysler Sebring
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Charles said he bought a battery and paid a service charge for it. He was not told about the service charge up front. He said the business told him this charge was a part of every transaction. This is his only complaint about them.

JE
John E.
05/26/2020 Category: Service
John said his experience with this business was good. He paid $215 for an oil change, a belt and wanted his tires rotated, but he didn't get the tire rotation. It was not a big deal, they have been very good to him. He spoke with the owner or the manager when he went in. He told him that he wanted them to put on a serpentine belt, do an oil change and a tire rotation. He is unable to do it himself now, so he was trying to save some money and he bought the belt. It ended up being the wrong size so he bought one from them. $215 for an oil change, and belt was a little disconcerting to him. Overall the employees were good people. When he asked about the tire rotation they told him that the service was not on the computer. There was a lot of miscommunication. He wishes the tire rotation would have happened, because he will be driving 1300 miles, but he will get it taken care of when he gets there instead. He thought between the girl at the desk and the other person he spoke the first time the tire rotation would have happened. He thought it was a lot of money for an oil change and a belt. He also did ask the girl at the desk if there was a veterans discount and she told him no. When he went the last couple of times they gave him a 10 percent discount on the labor. It was a little disconcerting not knowing if they give a veterans discount or not. He was disappointed with not knowing if there is a discount and the tire rotation.

HC
Hubert C.
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Hubert said he would recommend this business for service.