HN
HERBERT N.
Kia Sorento
07/26/2021
Happy to be cool
My air conditioner suddenly stopped working and being from out of town I needed to find a reliable mechanic. I spoke to James via phone and scheduled an appointment. It was determined that that compressor had failed and needed to be replaced. The job was completed and done so at a fair price. They have gained a customer! Thanks James!

SANDY S.
07/21/2021
Quick and easy
Went in for an oil change and was in and out in less than an hour. Very pleased with the service.

Buick Encore GX
07/20/2021
Friendly customer service.
According to my scheduled appointment time, they started the oil change service promptly and completed it in a timely manner.

KH
KEN H.
Honda Civic Sedan
07/19/2021
Great hometown service!
I can always count on James and his crew getting the job done right and in a timely fashion. All my tire and vehicle maintenance business goes to Chiefland Tire!

KATTIE B.
07/14/2021
friendly and honest
The bottom line is i trust james.

JACKLIN G.
07/12/2021
Great
Loved the atmosphere here while i waited for my car to get some new shoes!!

KATHLEEN S.
07/01/2021
Prompt Service
This auto shop was able to get me a quick appointment and the work was done timely. No sitting around for hours. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.

STEVE M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/30/2021
Tire rotation
Stopped in and asked about a rotate and balance on my truck no appointment they took me right in and I asked them not to use the impact to loosen or tighten the lug nuts which they accommodated me did a great job

RE
ROBERT E.
Jeep Patriot
06/28/2021
Mr. James did a great job on checking out my jeep.
So honesty is a big thing for me. Mr. James told me that to fix my jeep it would probly take a computer that his shop does not have. One that is specific to the Dodge company. I appreciate this a great deal and will absolutely bring my Jeep back for work when I need it.

06/24/2021
Super Nice!
Excellent service!!

JAMES B.
Kia Soul
06/16/2021
He is honest and does a great job
Very friendly and knowledgeable. Prices are very reasonable.

LF
Loren F.
06/16/2021 Category: Service
Loren said the business has good service.

PH
Pat H.
06/14/2021
Chiefland Tire and James and Robert are the most honest mechanics in this area. I have been taking my Suzuki to them for over 5 years and they keep it running. I appreciate that I can trust them to always be fair and honest with me.

SR
SHIRLEY R.
Nissan Armada
06/02/2021
James and his crew
I recommend this business. Everyone was polite efficient and courteous. I did not have to wait.

Judy B.
Cedar Key, FL
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Judy said they are excellent, they are good people, and they do a good job.