ALEX M.
01/22/2021
Great service very professional
I took my vehicle to be serviced, and it was one of the best experiences I’ve had in getting my vehicle repaired. Staff was honest, professional, friendly, and inexpensive. I would highly recommend to all my family and friends. Thank you staff for the wonderful experience.

Burton M.
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Burton said he has been there before. He took his vehicle in , told them it was no rush and they told him it would be ready in an hour and a half. He went back, it was not ready and he left his name and number. He never got a call, so he went back the next day and picked his vehicle up. They did a good job and it is no big deal, but when he tells somebody something, it is what he expects.

CK
Colen K.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Colen said he got him in that day instead of making him wait.

DE
DARLENE E.
Suzuki XL7
01/14/2021
Saviour on my trip from South Florida
I was traveling between S. Fl and Tallahassee when my "service battery charging system" warning came on, I was in Chiefland and saw his sign "Complete Auto" service. I was thrilled he could get the part AND repair it that day! I was back on the road and home by 7:30. Thank you James❤️

DENISE G.
Old Town, FL
Dodge Journey
01/14/2021
They go the extra mile
I went to have a oil change and discovered I also had a problem with my my tail lights, and they quoted me a price to replace 1 light, but to my supprise they found that it was not the light but a wire and fixed it.
Thanks guys your the best😀

BILL H.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/12/2021
Great service. Knowledgeable
Very knowledgeable. Keeps you informed of progress of work. Fair price.

BA
BILL A.
01/08/2021
Honest Business
The estimated cost was accurate and they didn’t do any work I didn’t ask for. They were thorough and reasonable.

01/08/2021
Excellent Job!!!
Did an excellent job. Trustworthy!!!

RK
Rodger K.
Florida
Chevrolet Lumina
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Rodger said the business had a very good staff.

HR
Heather R.
Florida
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Heather said the service was good.

JOSH M.
12/17/2020
Quick Service
Friendly and professional service in a timely manner. When you walk in you are treated as family, not just another customer.

CHERYL S.
Jeep Patriot
12/16/2020
Very Professional
This was a recommendation the person just used me to take care of everything... I recommended you all because I have ALL Respect for your act of kindness in every way. Very Professional atmosphere.

AC
Adam C.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Adam said he doesn't have anything bad to say about them. They've done a good job.

JANIE G.
11/20/2020
Customer service!!
You guys have excellent customer service skills. Always looking out for my best interests. Fast and efficient service. Thank you.

FL
Fred L.
Cadillac DTS
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Fred said the service was great.