TERRI S.
Katy, TX
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/04/2015
quick, friendly, affordable, and honest.
I've stopped in a few times now for basic maintenance and have always had a great experience. Even the one time they couldn't take my car in I was greatful for the friendly honesty. I will be using them for all of my cars needs.
Gary N. from Choice 1 Auto Care responded on 01/05/2015

Thank you for the great review Mrs. Skelton and we look forward to seeing you again.

NM
noel m.
BMW 323is
01/03/2015
Great trustworthy service! This coming from a cynic.
the manager took his time explained everything and then in a sincere honest way. I trusted him I left thinking I was going to come back then I turned around and decided I need to get the service done by your company and it was because of your manager.
Gary N. from Choice 1 Auto Care responded on 01/05/2015

Thank you Mr Mosher for the great review, I'm very glad you were treated so well and we look forward to seeing you again.

LI
Laurie Ann I.
12/31/2014
Fast-Friendly-Professional
Gary was so attentive when I called about my car. I was concerned about my car and Gary assured me and went step by step what we could do. My car was ready the same day! It runs great! I am very pleased!

LI
LAURIEANN I.
Ford Crown Victoria
12/31/2014
Professional fast and friendly service
Thank you Gary for your confidence and assurance to get my car running. Even though my car is a 1996 Gary assured me what he would do and followed through on his every word. My car was ready the same day! My car runs great! just like he said it would! :)
Thank you so much! Happy New Year!
Gary N. from Choice 1 Auto Care responded on 01/05/2015

Thank you for your confidence in us and allowing us to repair you car. We look forward to seeing you again.

JULIA C.
12/30/2014
An honest shop?
I'm not so sure. I was charged $512 on 12/04 and on 12/17 it started doing the same thing again. So much for the "repair". Will let the public know how much more it will cost me to get it fixed right.

Dustin B.
Texas
Dodge Caliber
12/30/2014 Category: Service
Dustin said he had a good experience with the business.

JACK h.
12/28/2014
Good Service
They provided good service.

PI
Percy I.
Katy, TX
12/19/2014 Category: Service
Percy said this business is very straight, prompt and timely.

Mark R.
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Mark said this business was friendly and eager to help. They were convenient and took care of his vehicle. There were no issues or problems.

SK
Sara K.
Volkswagen Jetta
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Sara said the business is so accommodating and they do good work. Gary is the best and does a wonderful job.

KF
KIM F.
Kia Sportage
12/16/2014
customer service
This place has incredible customer service and always goes the extra mile to ensure a job well done-Gary, the office manager, especially.

FS
Felicia S.
BMW 328i
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Felicia said she has gone back three times for the same oil leak. She is still not sure if it is fixed, she will just have to wait and see. She would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.

TY
TRISTAN Y.
Mazda RX-8
12/06/2014
Quick service, great price, great people
A gentleman named Gary was able to get my car in and begin working on it quickly, and the maintenance took much less time than a typical auto mechanic would. Also, the staff was friendly and easy to relate with. Overall, a great experience
Gary N. from Choice 1 Auto Care responded on 12/08/2014

Thanks for the great review Mr. Young, we're glad you were happy with our service and look forward to seeing you again.

Joseph D.
11/26/2014 Category: Service
Joseph said the business provides good service.
Gary N. from Choice 1 Auto Care responded on 12/04/2014

Thank you Mr. Dorsey for recommending us to others and we look forward to seeing you again.

SR
Stuart R.
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Stuart said the business got him in and out in a quick manner. He also got a good deal on his vehicle's tires.
Gary N. from Choice 1 Auto Care responded on 12/02/2014

Thank you Mr. Reese for your great feedback! We look forward to seeing you in the future.