YV
Yara V.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Yara said she was satisfied with the service but it took longer than she was told it would take.

Billy H.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Billy said the staff were courteous. They did a good job.

IH
Im H.
GMC Yukon XL
06/11/2018 Category: Service
IM said it was his first time going to the business and he is very satisfied with the service.

KH
Kevin H.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was good.

John L.
Dodge Caliber
06/06/2018 Category: Service
John said the business did a really good job repairing his air conditioner. He also said he will be a repeat customer.

05/23/2018
I do not like to be called bad names, when I did not do anything to begin with.
I had a very bad experience at Choice 1 Auto Care. I went there because Discount Tires referred me to Choice 1 Auto Care, to get an alignment on my car, since I bought four new tires from them. I have no complaints on Discount Tires, they have always treated me right. I was ripped off from Choice 1 Auto Care. He was so disrespectful towards me and called me so many bad words, and all because I had asked for my money back for the down payment on the break pads. He owes me $80.00, because when he did the alignment it was not done right and also the alignment. Because my car still wasn't working correctly, I took it to Lone Star Chevrolet. I was told that some parts were worn out and had to be replaced and he should of told me that, because doing the alignment was no good unless those parts were replaced and he also told me the car needed brakes, for the front and back, and when I picked up my car, it is working great. I will never go back to Choice 1 Auto Care.

FS
Faith S.
Lexus ES 330
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Faith said that she liked everything about her experience with the business.

RE
Rosas E.
Jeep Liberty
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Rosas said the business did a beautiful job. He really appreciates all the help he received.

KC
KENNETH C.
05/17/2018
Great price & Quick service!
Went in for alignment was $49.99. After service my car felt brand new. I definitely would recommend and will go back. Thanks!!

IA
Ismail A.
Honda Fit
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Ismail said the service was good.

LJ
Laurence J.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Laurance said that he recommends the business for service.

GH
Gary H.
Nissan Maxima
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Gary said it was very good. The business has a free AC check.

Lawrence S.
Houston, TX
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Lawrence said the staff provided good service, with no problems.

BG
Bill G.
Houston, TX
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business was convenient.

Judith H.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Judith said she liked the service she got and the friendliness of the staff. She said she liked the advice she was given and she is a satisfied customer.