CF
CHRIS F.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
05/20/2019
My car is worse than when I came in
Strong armed to pay for "labor cost". The car was running much better before I came in for service. No CEL codes prior to my visit and as soon as I leave the car throws a P0303 code. And why would you tell a customer "we hope you don’t come back"? I want a refund. I would give 0 stars if I could.

OR
Oscar R.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Oscar said he was charged for synthetic oil, which cost $17.99 and a bunch of other fees. He looked at which oil had been put into his vehicle, and it was the regular oil, and he took a picture of it. The person at the front desk gave him the receipt. Oscar stated he tried to go over it with him, and he just walked away.

GJ
George J.
Texas
Honda Civic Si
08/03/2018 Category: Service
George said he paid $180, which was a high price for them to fix a hose. Two hours later there was no Freon and the air conditioning was not working. He took it back and was told that for $1,200 the problem could get fixed. They should have told him from the beginning that the fix was not going to work out but instead were very dishonest with him. This is not the way to treat the customer.

ZD
ZIPPORAH D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018
Need better explaining things to people
I came there to get my alignment done so I walked I. There to and told them what I needed to be done instead of the man saying okay I can get that done for u he asked me a million in one questions like I didn’t know what I need to be done now let me remind you this is my first car I’m not stupid I know about cars but I didn’t know there will be two different prices for an alignment I know I need my back to be done I just assumed an alignment was all the same price wich wasn’t which he should have explain or snakes before I sat there for 15 minuets and he didn’t He tried to tell me it’s a extra charge for it and it’s a different price he states that I need the front done to I said u can do it but didn’t in no way inform me that there is not point in getting the front if I don’t do the back hours later my car is still messed up in my eyes don’t waste anyone time nor money if u know there still going to have problems later makes no logic sense I had to go to another car place mega center for them to tell me that and basically said u just wanted the money anyways you need to inform your customer on all things and not half ass I will not be coming back at all worst service got better service eles where

05/23/2018
I do not like to be called bad names, when I did not do anything to begin with.
I had a very bad experience at Choice 1 Auto Care. I went there because Discount Tires referred me to Choice 1 Auto Care, to get an alignment on my car, since I bought four new tires from them. I have no complaints on Discount Tires, they have always treated me right. I was ripped off from Choice 1 Auto Care. He was so disrespectful towards me and called me so many bad words, and all because I had asked for my money back for the down payment on the break pads. He owes me $80.00, because when he did the alignment it was not done right and also the alignment. Because my car still wasn't working correctly, I took it to Lone Star Chevrolet. I was told that some parts were worn out and had to be replaced and he should of told me that, because doing the alignment was no good unless those parts were replaced and he also told me the car needed brakes, for the front and back, and when I picked up my car, it is working great. I will never go back to Choice 1 Auto Care.

LH
LOC H.
Kia Sorento
03/26/2018
Need to Change the way you service and charge your customer
Came in for an oil change. You guys select the most expensive one and did not inform me. When it times to pay, you informed that you did the 5000 miles oil change and charge me that price. I You need to confirm with your customer before proceed. He ended up only charging me the 3000 miles oil change. When I got into the card, the sticker he put on my winshield to remind me the next oil change is ONLY 3000 miles !!!

PB
Pat B.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/26/2017
Shimmy
I took my car to Choice 1 for an alignment due to a shimmy when I reached 60 mph. I still have the shimmy.

Joel M.
GMC Terrain
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Joel said he was told to be at this business at 8 am in the morning. When he got there, they were closed. He left, waited an hour and came back but they were still closed. Jerry, the mechanic told him to come back on a different day. He is currently trying to get a hold of the mechanic so he can get his alignment done.

Scott S.
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Scott said this facility has done his last 3 oil changes and this time, they broke his oil filter. They charged his wife when she came in to get compensation. They also said they did not break it, but they did.

MZ
MARK Z.
Lincoln Town Car
03/07/2016
This shop is full of crooks
I went in for a front brake job and an oil change.. Josh, the part changer and oil tech, if you can call him that, didn't change my oil, but Gary charged me for it anyway. They gave me the excuse of them running out of oil. Then the next morning, I went in for them to change my oil. Josh, the bitch, just put oil in my car and did not change the filter. When I discovered this I went and told the owner Jerry of this problem. He put Josh in front of me and ask him if he changed the oil filter, which Josh the bitch, said no I didn't. When Jerry asked him was there any reason why he didn't change it, Josh the bitch, simply replied no. If you were to get an oil change at the shop or any work for that matter , I would double check their work. I went to the shop because of all the good reviews. I believe that Jerry sits in his office and writes these reviews himself. These people are crooks. When Josh the bitch, did my front brakes he stripped all the studs and lug nuts on my vehicle. They replace all but one. Then the one that they gave me, in my hand not on the vehicle, it was the wrong one. Go figure. Jerry came up with a solution of a free oil change. Lol, why would I want a free oil change when you can't even do the one I paid for right? No reprimanding or reprisal to Josh the bitch. Josh the bitch still works there and is working on your car. When I did get my car back it was missing very badly. I believe that Josh the bitch sabotaged my car. All I know is that I will never ever go back to the shop ever again. I am a mild-mannered person and do not disrespect or am I dishonest to anybody that I meet. I wish I could say the same thing for Jerry, Gary and Josh the bitch. The only reason I put 1 star is because it would not let me submit this unless I did.

NH
Nathan H.
Dodge Charger
02/20/2016 Category: Service
Nathan said his service experience was okay. He left sunglasses in the center console and it wasn't there. A call was made to the manager about it and the manager was pleasant. Overall, he has no doubt in his mind it was stolen and he won't return to this business.

RD
Randy D.
Katy, TX
Pontiac Grand Am
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Randy said he will be returning to this business. They put on a power steering pump and told him they were going to replace a tank for the power steering. They replaced the tank and then they said it was the rack and pinions. Someone else diagnosed the vehicle afterwards. They said it was not the rack and pinions, but a seal they left off which was causing a leak. He would not recommend them for service at this time over the reasons already mentioned.

JULIA C.
12/30/2014
An honest shop?
I'm not so sure. I was charged $512 on 12/04 and on 12/17 it started doing the same thing again. So much for the "repair". Will let the public know how much more it will cost me to get it fixed right.

Rodney B.
01/20/2016 Category: Service
Rodney said he is very disappointed with the service this business provides and he feels he did not get his money's worth. He took his vehicle in for a simple repair and when he left it began to run rough where before it drove smooth and even. He took it back two days later and they tried a few things to correct it. Now it runs a little bit better but periodically it stutters.

NF
Ndiforamang F.
Texas
Suzuki Kizashi
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Ndiforamang said the business could not provide a diagnostic code for an issue with the vehicle. He was referred to another facility. He stated that because he was a loyal customer, he felt like his needs were not being met. He would recommend the business only if they improved their services.