Latest Review over 1 year ago

Kevin B.
02/23/2018
Customer
Awesome quick service at a very fair price!! I will definitely call Church and Son's with any future truck repairs!

DOUG D.
09/04/2014
Honestly and good workmanship
I'm very pleased with the service I recieved. I was given an estimate with options, depending on what I wanted to spend. My truck was ready when they said it would be.

GR
GREG R.
Buick Century
08/26/2014
Usually pretty happy
3times for the same repair????

HM
HANNAH M.
Lapeer, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/21/2014
They worked great with me, plus they were super fast. My car runs great

SP
SARAH and ROBERT P.
Burton, MI
Pontiac Vibe
08/19/2014
Honest & Dependable
I appreciate the honesty and quality work provided by Church & Sons. They only make repairs that are necessary and requested. If it doesn't need to be fixed now but might later they give me the information I need to prepare in advance. Instead of letting me drop my car off and not work on it for a day or two they let me know if they have room to fit me in that day, if they don't I bring my car in when they do have availability and receive timely service. They also call to follow up on repairs and make sure everything is satisfactory. Great service!

BEN M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/15/2014
can get my car in on short notice
called i n morning and got car in right away.

AMY B.
Dodge Magnum
08/14/2014
always honest!
We have taken our vehicles to Church and Sons for a while now, they have always been so helpful and courteous. They are very thorough. I highly recommend.

BOB H.
Chrysler Sebring
08/10/2014
service
friendly & great service as always

WL
William L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Chevrolet Venture
08/07/2014 Category: Service
William said he has been doing business with this facility for 25 years and they have always treated him well. They have done great work.

ST
Shannon T.
08/07/2014 Category: Service
Shannon said they took care of her vehicle quickly. The price was right.

Chris H.
Grand Blanc, MI
08/07/2014 Category: Service
Chris said he had some brake work done. Ray, who was the person in charge, was not happy with the job they did. He had his guys take everything apart and do the job correctly. They did a wonderful job.

Rhonda R.
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Rhonda said the service was wonderful. It was super.

GC
GARY C.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/04/2014
Professional, efficient, correct
Brad put a new spare tire on my vehicle. We scheduled it, I dropped it off and picked it up in a timely manner. Great job here, but it always has been..

GG
Graham G.
Saturn Aura
08/04/2014 Category: Service
Graham said this is a good facility. They're pretty good and skilled at what they do.

JOHN AND BARBARA S.
Flint, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/01/2014
Pretty good service from Brad and Ray.
Good Review.