MN
MRS. SHARON N.
Ford Five Hundred
06/08/2019
Quality Service for Generations
For generations, Cifelli’s Suncoco has provided quality automotive care whether it be a simple fill, regular service, or complex repair. I’ve been going there since I got my license, and consider myself lucky to have such a great local place to take care of my vehicle. They get the job done and done well. It’s always a pleasant experience. I highly recommend them!

HS
Herb S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rose. She said she likes the quality of service, they are responsive and they have cleanliness.

D P.
New Jersey
06/04/2019 Category: Service
David said Mike did the work as planned and in budget. He does recommend them to others.

JJ
JOANNE J.
Furlong, PA
05/31/2019
3,000 mile service appointment on 2012 Ford Fusion
I brought my 2012 car in for my routine 3,000 service appointment but in addition to the 3,000 mile service appt, major repairs were needed and the car/repairs were scheduled for the following business day. I was informed what repairs had to be done and given an approximate cost/estimate. The mechanic, John, did the repairs in one day and delivered my car to me at my place of employment. Cifelli's Sunoco is an honest and respectful business and I trust Mr. Cifelli and his mechanics, John and Pat to get the job done in a timely and cost effective manner. Thank you for always treating me like family.

Joanne L. Jones

New Hope, PA
Toyota Yaris
05/21/2019
On time service
We take both cars (and my scooter) alwaysfair and on time I like that they take my car and fill it with gas so I don’t have too wait

WH
WILLIAM H.
05/09/2019
Emergency problem
I had an emergency problem with a broken passenge winidow on my car that broke and couldnt go up and down and needed it fixed so I could bring someone home from the hospital the next afternoon and they took care of the problem right away. Cifellis garage employees are great and the service is fantastic and I won't go anyplace else but to cifellis for all my car needs.
Carol S

AD
Arnold D.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Arnold said the service was fast. The work was good. The service price was inexpensive.

SALVATORE M.
Stockton, NJ
05/05/2019
well done!
well done!

Diane M.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Diane said they are absolutely wonderful perfect. She has been going there for 50 years.

Jeff B.
New Jersey
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff have given over 40 years of trustworthy, good service and they do what is necessary.

David D.
INFINITI M37
04/04/2019 Category: Service
David said that the place is responsive, they make services convenient, worked with his schedule and he can't imagine using anyone else.

ROB G.
Carversville, PA
Dodge Ram Van
03/30/2019
Consistently Good
Management and staff are always pleasant, courteous and effective. The conclusion of the last repair was a little delayed, but I was regularly updated with the reasons for the delay and offered alternative options.

03/28/2019
Great Service!
Mike and his team, the most reliable in the area!!

03/22/2019
I've been bringing my cars here since I moved to town several years ago. The staff is helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Prices are great and. Couldn't ask for a better shop.