Overall Rating 4.4337382/5Overall Rating 4.4337382/5Overall Rating 4.4337382/5Overall Rating 4.4337382/5rating 4.4337382
Overall Rating 2.3253/5Overall Rating 2.3253/5rating 2.3253rating 2.3253rating 2.3253

Maria M.
Holmdel, NJ
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is excellent
Keep up the good work!

They tried
They seem to have really tried to locate and fix a very strange problem I am intermittently experiencing. Maybe next time the car will show them the problem - it is like going to the dentist - as soon as you make the appointment your tooth stops hurting.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Alan S.
Neptune, NJ
2012 Hyundai Tucson
M Hyundai experience
saw a little of drop off in service aspects from all previous visits.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Please let us know what we can do different to better serve our customers.

Lincroft, NJ
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Best Dealership and Family Ever
Everyone was so nice and friendly, I felt at home in the service department. When I was waiting in the showroom for my car to finish being serviced, I had an awesome cup of coffee with a lid and comfy chairs to sit in. I also took a look at the New Kona, that's my daughters next car!

Lincroft, NJ
2014 Hyundai Azera
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Services not completed
so so service.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about the problem you had during your last visit. We know your time is important and we let you down. I would like to offer you a $25.00 service credit that you can use towards any future service. If there are any questions or something you would like to discuss further please contact me via email or phone both listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Jimmy as this survey reflects against him.

Richard B.
Parlin, NJ
06/17/2018
It is nice to know that your opinion matters. Thank you for the follow up call and I look forward to continuing doing business with you.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Joseph C.
Eatontown, NJ
VERY POSITIVE FEEDBACK
VERY FRIENDLY SHOP AND QUALITY WORK. ALSO ENJOY THE COFFEE & DONUTS.
THANKS

Susan S.
Middletown, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service as I walked in the door.

Parlin, NJ
A bright future?
Nice people very laidback attitude by all.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about the construction and the confusion because of it. We are making changes around the building to make things easier for our customers experience. I would like to offer you a $25.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If there are any questions or concerns please contact me via email or text both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Jimmy as the survey reflects against him.

06/14/2018 Category: Service
Service is a weak spot
The dealership has a good sales staff, but the service department needs improvement. The service writers are well-intentioned, but the execution is never 100%. It's always some good, some bad.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about the lack of communication on your windshield concern. I'm glad we were able to get an appointment for you to address your issue with the loaner car. I would like to give you a $50.00 dollar service credit that can be used towards any future service. If there are any other questions or concerns please contact me via email or text both listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs thanks for being part of the Circle family.  Please re-score Joe as this survey reflects against him.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2018 Category: Service
service
Quick and easy service appointment, oil change.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Long Branch, NJ
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Great!
The service representative was very helpful, kind, and guided me in the direction that best fit my vehicle and budget. He was also able to look up any coupons or package deals I had missed. It was a very positive experience.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

06/11/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed car owner
X
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear your headlights were not working. We do perform a multi-point inspection and that should have been noted and brought to your attention. Obviously, we let you down and I apologize. We want our customers to leave our dealership with "peace of mind" knowing your car was thoroughly checked. I would like to give you a $50 dollar service credit that can be used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Jimmy as this score reflects against him.

Freehold, NJ
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service, prompt, Friendly.

Ann S.
Asbury Park, NJ
06/10/2018 Category: Service
I always receive excellent service at this dealership. The staff is courteous and recommended a service that was due for my vehicle.

Jeffrey W.