Overall Rating 4.4183647/5Overall Rating 4.4183647/5Overall Rating 4.4183647/5Overall Rating 4.4183647/5rating 4.4183647
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

TC
Tom C.
Red Bank, NJ
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Worked with a great service consultant

FG

Dan F.
Matawan, NJ
2008 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly attitude of staff, competent service
The most significant reason for doing business with Circle Hyundai is the knowledge that the great service and friendly atmosphere is underpinned by Christian values!

Douglas R.
Wall Township, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/20/2018 Category: Service
The people who work here
First class

SK
Susan K.
Keyport, NJ
Left a happy customer
Was very happy with the way my service was handled. I advised service department when I needed my car and they completed the work faster then what was promised.

Lincroft, NJ
Good experience
Service tech was very informative & detailed
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

TT
Thomas T.
Holmdel, NJ
Friendly atmosphere
always sat with service and convenience

Red Bank, NJ
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service staff at CircleMike in service.
Mike in service is outstanding.He takes great care of me,gets me in &out fast.Come here because of him.Don't loose him.

Joanne C.
Nutley, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
service visit
The nicest group of people in the Service Dept and the show ropes too. They make you feel very welcome

AN
Amy N.
Asbury Park, NJ
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Michael did a great job with my service request.

Kirk M.
Lakewood, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service at Circle Hyundai
Great service friendly staff!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Princeton, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Another great experience
From ease of setting a time and date that was best for me through completion of the service, everything worked seamlessly.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Matt S.
Middletown, NJ
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Management very courteous and helpful
I may not have been satisfied with my initial trip to the deal, but the manager was very friendly and went of his his way to discuss concerns with me.

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Whats the point of getting a car repaired if its not actually repaired
I brought my car in due to a clicking sound on the steering wheel and the technician told me there was $700 worth of work that needed to be done on the car. I told him to go ahead with the work. 4 days later my "check engine light" came on.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize for about your last service experience. I truly am sorry that your SES light came on. As discussed, your appointment is set for Thursday at 8am for drop off. I will make sure your vehicle is thoroughly looked at and addressed. I assure you this is not the normal nor is accepted. We always stand by our service and look forward in rectifying this issue. We look forward in taking care of all your vehicle needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Again, please re-score Daniel as this survey reflects against him.

Carl B.

Dorothy M.
Whiting, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
I like it!
This is a wonderful care dealer! I love getting my car serviced here. The mechanics are fantastic they keep my car running for 6 years now. I can depend on getting the work done right the first time. And the customer service is fantastic!

Peck Slip, NY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Review

Daniel L.
Brick, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
The interface staff is great.
The only negative is Fox and Friends playing on the waiting room television. I must remember to wear head phones.

Steven W.
Freehold, NJ
Service experience
Friendly advisor. Fast and efficient service.

Mike M.
Lakewood, NJ
Too long wait for oil change
Too long wait for oil change
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Mr. Mermelstein,

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your wait time during your last service visit. I know your time is important and obviously we let you down. I assure you that is not the normal wait time for an oil change nor is it acceptable. If you have any questions or something you would like to discuss please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. As a small token of my apologies, I would like to offer you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Scott as this survey reflects against him.