Overall Rating 4.4050616/5Overall Rating 4.4050616/5Overall Rating 4.4050616/5Overall Rating 4.4050616/5rating 4.4050616
Overall Rating 2.34177/5Overall Rating 2.34177/5rating 2.34177rating 2.34177rating 2.34177
Verified Customer on 04/18/2018
"Great Customer Sevice! "
The quality of Circle Hyundai’s customer service, at their service center, is superb! Short wait times and thorough inspections of your vehicle, are garenteed to exceed your expectations.
Review Created: 04/18/2018 12:29 PM
GEORGE C., service manager at Circle Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Natalie R. on 04/18/2018
"Circle Hyundai service review"
Hospitable, efficient, informed me of what what was recommended
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/18/2018 12:08 PM

Verified Customer on 04/18/2018
"Service"
Prompt & friendly service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 04/18/2018 11:28 AM

Britney C. on 04/18/2018
"Great Service "
Everyone in the service department were very friendly. Mike kept me up to date with what was being done and how long it would take. I went in for an oil change and also had a part broken on my car and they took care of it right there for me.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/18/2018 09:24 AM

Charles G. on 04/17/2018
"Circle Hyundai Continues To Deliver Top Service"
My visits to Circle Hyundai for maintenance continue to be a positive experience. As the garage service door opens I'm greeted by professional techs with pen and pad in hand to provide requested service in detail. A comfort waiting room with TV and coffee.. and in short time I'm on my way home.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 03:26 PM

Danielle S. on 04/17/2018
"The people"
Everyone is always nice and helpful
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/14/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 12:01 PM

GEORGE C., service manager at Circle Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

I apologize for the length of time for oil change. We always tell our customers average wait time is an hour. Obviously, we let you down and will try to do better in the future. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs.

Verified Customer on 04/17/2018
"Great Service"
I brought my vehicle in for my first maintenance service since purchasing it. I was extremely happy with the courtesy given to me and with the service given to my vehicle.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 11:41 AM

Joanna F. on 04/17/2018
"Employees are accomodating."
Seem to know what is needed, and do not force any work unless agreed upon by customer.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 04/17/2018 06:02 AM

James D. on 04/17/2018
"Excellent service every time!"
Always top notch service at this dealer. They are on time, fast, efficient and courteous. Would highly recommend!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/16/2018 05:40 PM

Elizabeth S. on 04/16/2018
"Katharine is great!"
I was so happy to have Katharine as my service writer. She is a delightful person and a good ambassador for your company.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/16/2018 05:34 PM

Summit G. on 04/16/2018
"Great service. Friendly staff"
Great place

Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 04/16/2018 03:14 PM

Allen M. on 04/16/2018
"Excellent Service"
Brought my 2013 Santa Fe Sport (which was previously owned) in because the rear seat belt wouldn't retract. Just my luck the warranty had recently expired. However my service agent told me to wait to get it repaired because they would contact Hyundai to see if they could get a waiver. The did and the parts came in a week later my Hyundai was repaired at no charge to me. The repair was done quickly while I waited.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 04/16/2018 11:03 AM

Mary W. on 04/14/2018
"Satisfied"
I was very happy with the service. Originally I was advised it could take 4 hours to complete. It was finished in about 3, plus my vehicle was washed.
Review Created: 04/14/2018 07:47 PM

Elaine L. on 04/13/2018
"Excellent"
Always friendly and great service.
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 05:27 PM

"Fast, reliable service"
The entire process for my 25K maintenance appointment was smooth and easy. The waiting area is comfortable and appealing, the work was done promptly, and my vehicle is running perfectly. Everyone involved was easy to do business with.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 04/13/2018 03:52 PM

" Service"
Bonnie is an excellent service rep. Kept me informed of progress. Nice waiting area in where the salesman are
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/13/2018 02:25 PM

Verified Customer on 04/13/2018
"always satisfied with time and effeciency"
I will look at new tires on my next visit
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata