Overall Rating 4.4065937/5Overall Rating 4.4065937/5Overall Rating 4.4065937/5Overall Rating 4.4065937/5rating 4.4065937
Overall Rating 2.28889/5Overall Rating 2.28889/5rating 2.28889rating 2.28889rating 2.28889

Oakhurst, NJ

Red Bank, NJ
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
As a long time customer of Circle Chevrolet/Hyundai I am glad that I purchased my 2017 Hyundai Accent there last September. The customer service ethic is strong and everyone is so friendly and helpful. My visit last week was mainly routine with one small issue that was easily resolved. The young woman in the service dept. was so lovely and actually came outside to the picnic area to tell me when my car was ready. She knew that I'd be outside reading and gave 100% to do a great job.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

LR
Leverett R.
Neptune, NJ
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Routine service and tire replacement
SERVICE WAS VERY FRIENDLY , INFORMATIVE AND TIMELY. DID NOT ATTEMPT TO "OVERSELL ME" !!!

Neptune, NJ
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy and professionalism
Professionalism

Keansburg, NJ
08/17/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer service
prompt service, good communications with customer during visti

PM
Paul M.
Highlands, NJ
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly service.

James T.
Eatontown, NJ
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service people and management
Super service caring people and attention to detail
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Old Bridge Township, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick Fix
My repair was done within an hour while I waited. The staff was efficient and friendly.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Belmar, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Diagnosic Service
I waited over 4 hours
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about the length of time it took to diagnose your car. We know your time is important but unfortunately diagnosis on AC can be time consuming. If you decide to have the work done I would like to offer you 15% off the repair. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Egg Harbor Township, NJ
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service dept.
friendly and dependable service department.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

SA
Susan A.
Cranbury, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Reliable, Friendly and NOT pushy
I would only buy my vehicles from Circle Hyundai. They don't try and sell you something you don't want. They are very friendly and personable. I also would only service my cars with them as well as they are fast and honest. I drive an hour to use them.

Carl B.
Lincroft, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent!
I always have an excellent service. This time the tech forgot to replace the sticker indicating the next oil service due. I still give you a 5 rating.

Middletown, NJ
2006 Hyundai Azera
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Wish it was closer to my home.
Service and price were fine but did not get the car wash that was offered.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. I apologize that your vehicle was not washed as promised. Next time we will thoroughly was inside and out and give you a $25.00 service credit that can be used towards any service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Marilyn S.

LN
Leonard N.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Nice place
Could turn service around faster

GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We know your time is important and we let you down. We are working hard to speed up our process to better serve your car needs in the future.

Kevin M.
Colts Neck, NJ
Service with a smile
They are friendly , do great work and are always done when they say they will be

Hazlet, NJ
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Courteous, honest, timely, professional
Very courteous, professional, felt honest assessement of my vehicles issue.

Brick, NJ
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Experience
Polite, courteous and accommodating.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Red Bank, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Convenient and reliable
Easy to schedule an appointment and very little waiting time
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018