Overall Rating 4.4414417/5Overall Rating 4.4414417/5Overall Rating 4.4414417/5Overall Rating 4.4414417/5rating 4.4414417
Overall Rating 2.29091/5Overall Rating 2.29091/5rating 2.29091rating 2.29091rating 2.29091

EF
Ellen F.
Eatontown, NJ
great service
Very busy due to unscheduled arrivals. Still was seen in a reasonable amount of time.

RV

Robert H.
Roslyn, SD
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Dealership
We have bought over a dozen cars there and they always have great service!

TW
Talbott W.
Spring Lake, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/19/2019 Category: Service
They always take good care of my car.
Always do a great job but I am sad that they will not be selling the Genesis brand anymore. Hope they change their mind.

PG
Peter G.
Sea Girt, NJ
Peter G
Scott couldn’t have been nicer. Very accommodating.

PB
Philip B.
Long Branch, NJ
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/18/2019 Category: Service
The service person was very cooperating.

However, This was the 3rd time I brought the car back for the same recall

I also found that the car needed to have the wheel alignment done again after it was done in my last service call

I also feel that the service just performed was supposed to be covered because I purchased a 100,000 bumper to bumper warranty and I wa told this was not covered

Lincroft, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best dealership
Circle always treats me like family
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Robert W.
Keansburg, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai Tucson 2013 Rickstr kiwi green
You guys always take absolute care of Hyundai Tucson Rickstr.

Neptune, NJ
Appointment for recalls
While the recalls I signed off on were incomplete, Neil, my service advisor was quick to discover it and notified me of the situation a couple of days later. Circle picked up my Sonata and had the work completed satisfactorily . Extremely busy Monday morning no doubt contributed to the mistake. Thank you, Neil, for your excellent help .

Too busy
Attendant vacuumed the front floor only. They left interior light above windshield on when they returned the car. I discovered it two days later.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about the mix-up on your car. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct nor is it accepted. I'm not big on excuses, the service advisor is new to our operating system and assumed the recall was completed. Obviously, we realized what happened but unfortunately, it was too late you had left at that point. I am glad we were able to get your car back to complete for you and than return. I addressed with the service advisor Neal with corrective action  For your trouble I would like to offer you a complimentary complete car wash valued at $79.95 along with a $50 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If there are any questions or something you would like to discuss please contact me directly. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Neal as this survey reflects against him.

Donna G.

Middletown, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Tire check
Had a tire repaired and a free oil change I get by purchasing my vehicle there. They also checked a recall and fixed that.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Wall Township, NJ
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Must listen to customer
Sales was great to me. Maintenance good be better
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service with us and to hear about your wait time. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. Obviously, we dropped the ball and I am truly embarrassed that this happened. You should have not paid for the service and because you were charged I would like to give you a $75.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service at the dealership. If you have any question or something you would like to discuss please contact me directly via phone or email both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Neal as this survey reflects against him.

Christine S.
Red Bank, NJ
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Went to Circle Hyundai for my regular oil change- nice waiting area and my service rep(believe his name was Tyler was extremely nice and explained to me the recommended service. Not too pushy but informative and thorough. Nice man, too.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Diane S.
Eatontown, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Wonderful Service!!!
Always have a wonderful experience. Thank you for your great service.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

EC
Ellen C.
Hazlet, NJ
Great Customer Service
I always need to wait for my car while it is being serviced, but having a comfortable waiting area and service folks that come looking for you to give you updates makes it almost a pleasure.

Kenneth B.
Middletown, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
This survey is too long.
This survey is getting tedious.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your intermittent no start issue and this survey being so tedious. After our discussion the other day, I was totally in agreement with you. If there only one possibility of a failure, just replace that part. Unfortunately, we have to duplicate the complaint and verify point of failure. I know this is ridiculous rule, when like you said there is only one possibility but, all parts replaced are returned to the manufacture and if they don't find the part to be defective we are charged back. As discussed the last thing I want is to waste your time. I hope all remains well with the repair and we look forward in taking care of all your car needs. If there are any questions or you ever need anything please contact me directly via phone or email both are listed below. For your time, I would like to give you a $50.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. Thanks for being part of the Circle family & please re-score Carmine as this survey reflects against him.

Robert B.
Toms River, NJ
01/12/2019 Category: Service
keep me informed during service, friendly, efficient

SK
Stephen K.
Keyport, NJ
01/12/2019 Category: Service
very friendly and courteous personnel
very clean establishment and very professional personnel.

Howell, NJ

Laura C.
Monmouth Beach, NJ
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Reliable and courteous
Always a great experience!!