Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5rating 4.5161331
Overall Rating 2.2516126/5Overall Rating 2.2516126/5rating 2.2516126rating 2.2516126rating 2.2516126

Continue reading recommended reviews

07/05/2019 Category: Service
missing part
didn't get my part
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about the debacle with the part for your vehicle and the lack of communication. We know your time is important and we let you down. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I will personally look into this situation with corrective action so this won't happen again. If there are any questions or something you would like to discuss further please contact me via phone or email both are listed below. I would like to offer you a $150 service credit that can be used towards any future service, as part of my apologies. Please re-score us as this survey reflects against the dealership.We look forward in taking care of all your car needs & thanks for being part of the Circle family.

George Collette

GF
Greg F.
Asbury Park, NJ
07/14/2018
I used to love Hyundai until I became acquainted with this dealership
I bought my second Hyundai from Circle, and it has been a very unsatisfying relationship.

I have numerous complaints, but I will just focus on the last one. I brought my car in for a recall re: the engine. Circle Hyundai was supposed to do an engine inspection. I assume they did, but instead, they told me I needed new brakes. I wasn't happy with the fact that they were fishing for problems on my car, when I did not go in there for that purpose. Doesn't matter . . . if I needed brakes, I am glad I had them replaced.

When I got my car, it was making a really weird sound in the area of my front right wheel. I pulled over and . ... the lugnuts were not tight. I could turn them by hand. So, I took everything out of my trunk on the shoulder of Rt. 35 to get to my lugwrench, and finished the job myself.

A few months later, I was driving in New Mexico and my engine started making a horrible sound like a machine gun. I brought it to a dealer in Albuquerque and they told me my engine was going to seize up, and that I needed to replace it. Fortunately, Hyundai extended the power train warranty to 120,000 miles (I was at 110,000). And while they had my car, guess what they told me? That's right. They said I needed new brakes.

So . . . what did Circle Hyundai do to my car when I brought it in for a recall issue? They didn't inspect my engine and apparently they didn't replace my brakes. They certainty didn't do a thorough job with my car, since I had to tighten the lug nuts myself.

After the inspection and brake replacement . .. I responded to the service manager (George Collete or something like that) and expressed my disappointment. I received a phone call a few days later . . . and the person who called was cold calling for me to come in and spend more money . . . she didn't know anything about my recent complaint to the service manager. I never heard back from the service manager.

Finally, I keep unsubscribing from their emails, but the email keeps coming. Same with the phone calls. All for the purpose of drumming up business.

Not only would I never recommend this dealer, I actively and intentionally tell anyone and everyone about their horrible service. Apparently, I am not in the majority, so let the buyer beware.

BD
Bernard G. D.
Fair Haven, NJ
03/12/2018
Horrible
Circle Hyundai is the worst dealership in the metropolitan area. They do not stand by their defective automobiles and their service is criminal. George the service manager is rude and does anything but provide service.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/15/2018

I wanted to respond back to you about your recent feedback. Although, I feel it is unfair what you have stated about Circle. I am currently working with Hyundai and waiting for answer from them. I sent all pictures we have along with all documentation from when your vehicle was here. When the vehicle has physical damage it is not considered warranty, it would be considered goodwill. If there is anything you would like to discuss please contact me via email or phone both listed below.

George Collette