Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5rating 4.5161331
Overall Rating 2.2516126/5Overall Rating 2.2516126/5rating 2.2516126rating 2.2516126rating 2.2516126

FJ
FREDENE J.
Matawan, NJ
2003 Hyundai Accent
05/06/2014 Category: Service
My 2003 Hyundai Accent
The work on my care was done expeditiously and the entire service staff was courteous and informative to me.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 05/07/2014

Thank you so much for the possitive feedback. We appreciate you as our customer and we look forward to taking care of all your service needs in the future. Thanks again.

MICHAEL C.
Red Bank, NJ
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2014 Category: Service
trustworthy dealership
I have had my Hyundai santa fe for 10 years. it has performed very well with only routine maintenance work. Moreover the service team at CircleHyundaiis top of the heap - always honest and not trying to gouch your eyes out with extra services and costs.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 05/07/2014

Mr. Casamassa,

Thank you for your nice response, we pride our selves on customer service and customer retention. We know the foundation of our buisness is our customers. The service team beleives in treating customers honestly. Thank you again.

JENNIE M.
04/26/2014 Category: Service
Access and wait time was excellent
I was very satisfied with the courteous service
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/30/2014

Thank you for the nice response, I am very pleased your service experience went well. We work hard for our customers to make there service visits easy. Thanks again for being our customer.

NS
Nancy S.
NJ
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/11/2014 Category: Service
Timely, accurate service
Car taken in for appointment as expected. Work performed as expected and not much or any added costs. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/14/2014

Thank you for the 5 star rating, we are working hard for customer satisfaction. It's great hearing from our customers on how there experience was at our service department. I'm glad everything went smooth for you. We look forward to taking care of your cars service needs in the future. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thanks again.

AW
ANDREW W.
South River, NJ
2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/10/2014 Category: Service
Friendliness, professional and very courteous.
I bring my truck to be serviced here all the time. Excellent service.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/14/2014

Customer service is the biggest and most important part of our day to day operation. It feels good to know all our hard work is paying off and appreciated by our great customers like yourself.  Thanks again. Look forward to taking care of your car needs in future.

Anand M.
North Brunswick, NJ
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/07/2014 Category: Service
Customer Oriented
Very friendly, helpful and address all concerns.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/07/2014

Thank you very much for the possitive feedback. I'm glad we were able to address all your concerns. We appreciate you as our customer and look forward to taking care of all your car needs in the future. Thanks again.

Keith M.
Neptune Township, NJ
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/01/2014 Category: Service
great cutomer service
They treat me like royalty
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/01/2014

We appreciate your nice response. Great customer service is what we strive our business on. Thank you for the nice response.

KATHLEEN S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2014 Category: Service
I drive 35 miles to bring my Hyundai for service. ..I wouldn't go anywhere else!
The best place to buy the best cars!!!!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/01/2014

Thank you very much for the nice response! We truly appreciate you as our customer. Im so glad to have a customer that travels 35 miles to see us for their car needs, it makes us know we are doing something wright. Next time your in for service, stop by my officeto say hi. I would like to do something nice.

SK
STEVEN K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/27/2014 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE!
The technicians are always attentive and speedy. I am always pleased when I go there.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/27/2014

Thank you so much for the nice response. All our techs are highly trained from Hyundai, so it is nice to hear when someone is pleased with their hard work. We truly appreciate you buisness and look foward to taking care of all your car service needs in future.

JAY K.
Wall Township, NJ
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/18/2014 Category: Service
Thank you Mr.Collette for handling my concerns so promptly and courteously .

03/18/2014 Category: Service
Towed in
Except for not being called on the day car was towed in, service experience was fine.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/19/2014

I am so sorry you were not called by someone from our staff the day your car was towed in. We here at Circle strive for customer service. When something like this happens it is unfortunate. I will do everything I can To try this never to happen again. Next time your in for service please ask for me I would like to do something nice.

AD
Albert D.
Keyport, NJ
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/17/2014 Category: Service
Don`t Blame the Service Manager
Waited 2 hours for my first oil change and checkup. It was not the service managers fault as he was swamped with work. He did apologize and spoke with the mechanics manager.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/17/2014

Sorry to hear about your extensive wait time, that is not how we normally due business. When you come in for your next service please ask for me as I would like to do something nice. Not that i can recover your time lost, basicly, so you know how sincere we are about customer satisfaction.

RAYMOND M.
Red Bank, NJ
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/14/2014 Category: Service
Convenience
Great Job! Never noticed what brand of oil was used or it's rating & type of oil filter
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/17/2014

We use a synthetic blend oil 5w20 and use Hyundai brand oil filters. Thank you for your business.

GB
GALE B.
Long Branch, NJ
03/14/2014 Category: Service
The service is fast and the people are professionals.
Will continue to visit Circle Hyundai, utilize their services and recommend them to family, friends and co-workers.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/17/2014

Thank you for your nice response. Family and friends is what our business strives on.

PT
PATRICIA T.
03/11/2014 Category: Service
Bring It
Easy to make appointments, staff always polite and helpful, work performed was done properly and timely. Price paid was fair for services performed. Definitely worth bringing my car to the dealership for maintenance.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/17/2014

Thank you so much for nice response. We appreciate your business and look foward to dealing with you in the future for all your car needs.

LR
LISA R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service and help
Everyone is very nice and very helpful.
I drop my car off at night and before
9:00 am, I get a call about my car. To explain about what work needs to be done, or that car is ready! I did not buy my Hyundai Dealer, Wish I had!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/17/2014

Im so glad you had a nice experience, we hard for customer satisfaction. If there is anything I can do for your car please let me know. Thanks again.

MICHAEL L.
Highlands, NJ
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/06/2014 Category: Service
Fabulous service
I can't begin to say enough good things about Circle Hyundai. Paul and his crew including George and his people couldn't have been nicer or more professional. Thank you. You have a customer for life.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/06/2014

THATS GREAT TO HEAR! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS!! We appreciate your buisness and look foward to hearing from you in nears future. Thanks again and drive safely....

NM
NILADRI M.
NJ
2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2014 Category: Service
Good Service
Good reliable service but sometimes the wait period is too long.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/05/2014

I'm sorry your wait time was so long, along with our oil change we provide a multi-point inspection, it looks like you are in need of additional services. I know your time is important and I want to provide the best quality and time efficient service for your vehicle. Next time your in for service I would like to offer you 10% off the services you are do for, I will give you a loaner car for convenience, and after services are completed have your car washed. Customer retention is our #1 goal and the way to do so is provide premium service to all our customers. If you have any further questions please contact me via email or call my office # 732 704 9130. Thank you for your service, we appreciate your buisness.

EC
ELEANORE C.
Galloway, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/01/2014 Category: Service
EVERYONE WAS FRIENDLY AND COOPERATIVE
AXLE REPLACED, LUBE JOB FOR FIRST TIME......EVERYONE WAS FRIENDLY; GOOD SERVICE. NICE PEOPLE.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/03/2014

Thank you for the possitive response. Customer satisfaction is what we strive for and it all starts with having a service staff that cares for our customers.
Thank you for being a great and loyal customer.

TZ
THEREZINH Z.
Toms River, NJ
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/18/2014 Category: Service
Ms Ziegler
They are the best
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 02/18/2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate your buisness.

JOHN D.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2014 Category: Service
Family run and Family reputation over profits
Great Family run dealership, my parents and 4 siblings are now Hyundai owners and 3 of us own Chevy trucks we bought from Circle a well.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 02/18/2014

Thank you so much for being such loyal customers we appreciate your buisness. We consider you part of the Circle family.