PN
Paul N.
Oceanport, NJ
2007 Hyundai Azera
Great service visit.
They did an oil change, etc AND replaced a front axle bushing in about 2 hours.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/30/2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We here at Circle are working real hard towards great customer service because we know our customers are the most important part of our business. We are glad you had a positive service experience with us & look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future. If you have any questions now or in the future please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone both listed below. Thanks again for being part of the Circle family.

GL
Gail L.
Hazlet, NJ
OIl Change

David R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis not up to par with Lexus, Audi
My Genesis was in twice for same electrical problem in two weeks. The first time the car was left I could not get a loaner car, second time I was given a stripped down Sonata for 5 days. Hopefully my car is fixed. Dealership and car not on same level as Lexus, Audi, BMW. Genesis customer service suggested I not complain about treatment until my car was fixed, as each dealer is independently owned and they do not have to fix my car. Never heard that one before. Stay clear from Genesis until they up their game.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/30/2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We here at Circle are working real hard towards great customer service because we know our customers are the most important part of our business. I do know your time is valuable so I apologize that you needed to return and loaner car was not to you liking. The last thing we want is for you to return with the same problem. Unfortunately, diagnosis and parts availability is sometimes tricky.We have approximately 30 cars in our fleet with only two G80's and they turn around pretty quick. I'm not making excuses we obviously let you down. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business. If you have further questions please contact me via phone or email both listed below. I would like to offer you a $100 service credit that you can use towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future. Thanks again for being part of the Circle family. Please give us a rescore as you see fit.

WY
William Y.
Hazlet, NJ
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff.
Will continue to visit this great place for service and new purchase.

Michael L.
Wall Township, NJ
2008 Hyundai Accent
The customer is king.
I have been a Circle Hyundai customer since 2009. Every transaction with the sales and service department has been a postive experience Kudos also to the Circle Hyundai management team for providing and training a world class team.

PM
Patrick M.
Freehold, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Staff
Comfortable space to wait in and helping staff

ON

Roger H.
Princeton, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
What's not to like?
Free oil change, prompt service, nice quiet place to wait - all marked my most recent visit. Thanks

EF
Elaine F.
Little Silver, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quality Customer Appreciation
Everyone worked to make the experience a positive period of time.

LD
Larry D.
Wall Township, NJ
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Friendly atmosphere
I would recommend this business to a friend.

VP
Vincent P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Clean, professional, courteous.
work done as promised and done in the timely manner.

AF
Allan F.
Record time
The service was performed in record time!

GN
Gina N.
Ocean Township, NJ
2013 Hyundai Accent
Convenience
Convenient. If what you need done is not major you do not need an appointment

PD
Paul D.
Middletown, NJ
Not the best expereince
Ask a lot of questions about "free" services. I was mislead about a free windshield repair service that would have resulted in a $500 deductible with my insurance.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/30/2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We here at Circle are working real hard towards great customer service because we know our customers are the most important part of our business. I'm sorry for any miscommunication between us. We have the windshield company here as a courtesy for our customers. If you have questions please call or email me both listed below. If I can't answer the questions I will have the owner from the windshield company call you. The repairs they performed are considered no fault claims which should result in no deductible. Please call so we can get to the bottom of your situation.