Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5rating 4.5161331
Overall Rating 2.2516126/5Overall Rating 2.2516126/5rating 2.2516126rating 2.2516126rating 2.2516126

LW
lorraine W.
Morganville, NJ
12/05/2019
Great service. Great salesman
Our salesman, Craig is great. H e knows his cars and is very knowledgeable. He let us take the car out on our own and we were ble to see how the car handled. Their service department is very nice. If you want a loaner, you must make arrangement further in advance.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Freehold, NJ
12/04/2019 Category: Service
staff are very personable
always come back to the dealer because of the great service
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

ES
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Circle Auto has great customer service!!
Everyone I dealt with was outstanding, including Katherine and Scott. They were friendly, honest and always got back to me. I would highly consider purchasing my next vehicle from Circle Auto. Coming from Brooklyn and having dealt with Plaza Hyundai in the past, it's night and day!
Thank you for the great experience!!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Joseph F.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
2006 Hyundai Sonata
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Excellent service, professional staff.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Barbara S.
Ocean Township, NJ
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Love this place!’
I always have a great experience here. I can’t wait to purchase my next car!!

RA
Robert A.
Long Branch, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for your excellent service and timely work.

Eatontown, NJ
First Santa Fe Service
Good work done promptly

Holmdel, NJ
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Service was up to standards

Thomas S.
Jackson, NJ
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Top notch as always
5 star everything period.
Bought 6 cars from here over the years.
Unless something changes for the worse ill continue to come here over and over.

Lincroft, NJ
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Very Happy with Circle

John F.
Middletown, NJ
11/27/2019 Category: Service
friendly and efficient
As always my experience at Circle Hyundai Service Dept was friendly and efficient.

Ocean Township, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Recently had my 2019 Kona (which I bought from Circle) serviced. I was in and out quickly and they too great care of me. This is the 3rd car I’ve bought from Circle and my wife has purchase 3 there as well.

EZ
Edward Z.
Long Branch, NJ
11/25/2019 Category: Service
The staff is professional and courteous
The entire experience was pleasant and professional

Michele P.
Parlin, NJ
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Good
Each time I have come it has been with ease and professionalism. Keep up the good work.

Jerice T.
Keansburg, NJ
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Mike
Everything was excellent and service was great in and out in one hour.

Margaret H.

AD
Angelo D.
Keansburg, NJ
11/21/2019 Category: Service
The people work there are excellent very good service

Joseph A.
Dunnellon, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/15/2019 Category: Service
5 star rating
My rating speaks volumes.

FB
F B.
Dunellen, NJ
11/15/2019
Great service.
Everyone in the place treat you like a human being with respect.

Rachel M.
Middletown, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is the One
I am extremely satisfied with my new Hyundai Tucson and my recent visit to my dealer, Circle Hyundai, re a software update was very streamlined, on time and with a full explanation of the service.