Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5rating 4.5161331
Overall Rating 2.2516126/5Overall Rating 2.2516126/5rating 2.2516126rating 2.2516126rating 2.2516126

Suman S.
Eatontown, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
If you are buying used vehicle, you are better off somewhere else
I bought a used vehicle from the dealership , i agree the miles were high(100k) but still, i would have hoped for a more reliable vehicle. Its been less than a year and i have already spent 3k+ on this vehicle. I might as well have taken it from some another dealership for much cheaper price and then put in extra 3k.

Moving on to the service.
Pros:
Get the service done in a timely manner, provided they have the stuff.
Friendly staff.

Cons:
You are always charged something other than the quoted value.
Quality of service provided needs to improve. I still face the same problems which i did earlier.
Communications suck.! You need to keep calling them to get the updates instead of them providing you with one.

All in all, i do not recommend it. Maybe if you are buying a new vehicle you can. Otherwise stay away
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience w/ lack of communication. I assure you this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. As discussed, I have you scheduled for an appointment 11/4 with a loaner and I will address and fix all your concerns. For your troubles I will provide you with a $200 service credit that can be used towards any service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as anything less than a 5 star rating we fail.

PG
Patricia G.
Wall Township, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Service dept was big help in deciding on what work needed to be done now & what could wait a little. Helpful & car was done when promised
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Tinton Falls, NJ
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up and appreciate the attempt to make things right
I received a call from the service manager, who assured me he would do his best to right the situation. I am happy with his offer and I hope they will be able to discover and repair my car's problem as well as correct the communication issues in the service dept.

10/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
I brought my car in for an intermittent issue I was having and was told I would be contacted shortly with status. After many hours, I called for status and was told my rep was out to lunch and would call when he returned 10 minutes later. I finally received a call 3 hours later telling me they couldn't reproduce my issue. Reps should be told that even if they can't figure out what's wroing, the courteous thing to do would be to give occasional status reports.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience. We know your time is important and I apologize about the lack of communication. As per our conversation our game plan will be to have you leave your car for a few days being that car has a intermittent issue. I will provide you with alternate transportation. I emailed you the multi-point inspection so you can review. I would like to offer you a $75.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If there are any questions please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as this survey reflects against our dealership.

Wall Township, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Asking for an upgrade oil for your car and getting told no with really no explanation baffles the mind in a service business
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize for the miscommunication. I'm glad we had a chance to talk. As discussed, I will like to offer you a complimentary synthetic oil change. If there is anything you need please do not hesitate and contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as this survey reflects against the dealership.

Joseph W.
Hazlet, NJ
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager straightens out issue
Service Manager called me back and explained what happened with my vehicle. He apologised for the inconvenience and will take care of us at our next service visit.

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Be honest with customer.
Be honest with customer. Do what you say you were going to do.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience. I assure you that this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. We know your time is important and obviously we let you down. As discussed, I want to make it up to you as our customer. At your earliest convenience I would like to due a complimentary detail valued at $179.95 & I also gave you a $100 in service credit that can be used towards any future service.If you have any questions or something you would like to discuss further please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs & thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as this survey reflects against the dealership.

Robert R.
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Resolved problems the second time
The second time in for my car the dealership found the engine problems and repaired the problems.

08/18/2019 Category: Service
Circle Hyundai is unable and unwilling to find engine stalling problem.
Circle Hyundai may be capable of changing oil, but any more advanced engine work is apparently beyond their abilities.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last few experiences with our service department. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. After our conversation, I feel confident that we will be able to address and fix your concern. I would like to offer you a credit of $154.35 that can be used towards any future service along with a complimentary car wash. Please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below and I will schedule you an appointment at your earliest convenience. We will provide a loaner if one is needed. Your complete satisfaction is my goal and I am always willing to do what I can to resolve your issues. I look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. As I explained to you
one star rating affects everyone at the dealership hopefully, we now earned 5 stars. I hope this puts you at ease and look forward in resolving your vehicles issue.

Neptune, NJ
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer Care
Fast and quality service. Customer service reps were deligent and personable. Definitely makes the appointment comfortable.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Belford, NJ
07/30/2019 Category: Service
High Parts Mark up
Price for the part needed were marked up beyond what I could source OEM part for elsewhere. Almost double the price. Since I was also paying to have services done at dealer I would expect a better price point on parts. $200 part cost $400.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

DA
Dedra A.
Neptune, NJ
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Made sure things are correct
They rectify any issues

Not a happy customer
Employ Those who know the job and how to do the job properly. Meaning not half a**
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience. I assure you this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I will look into this situation with corrective action in hopes it never happens again. As discussed I am giving you a $100.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Katherine as this survey reflects against her.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
Monday Morning Maybem
Good location

Jeff P.
07/22/2019
Caring about their customers
After a not so great visit to the service dept. George C. Went above and beyond to see that all my concerns were taken care of. I will continue to use them in the future.

07/22/2019
Poor quality of service work not done
Can't even perform basic service correctly. Oil change half quart low, tire pressures when returned lf 36psi rt f 42 psi lr 36psi rr 35psi. Pressure listed in door jam 33 psi. Not the first time this has occured. Called to talk to a manager service mgr. And general mgr. Both not there spoke to finance mgr. Said someone would contact me on monday, no contact on Monday. (work done on friday).
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience, I assure you this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I will address with corrective action so this doesn't happen again. As discussed for your trouble I would like to offer you a complimentary Detail worth $179.95 and a $100.00 service credit that can be used towards any service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. If there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to contact me via email or phone both are listed below. Please re-score Tom as this score reflects against him.

Robert M.

Shawn K.
Red Bank, NJ
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t complete what was supposed to be done and they hold your car for so long
I’m overall just not satisfied don’t even want to go back to get my trunk fixed they all make you feel like they are rushing and moved me back even tho I had a 9am appointment

Deborah W.
Monroe Township, NJ
07/01/2019 Category: Service
People are nice
Issue was resolved to my satisfaction.

07/01/2019 Category: Service
People are nice
x
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry about your last service experience. I know Chris worked with Hyundai in hopes to get AC condenser covered. I know you already had the work done elsewhere, please understand your satisfaction is what we want. I would like to offer you $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. As discussed, please re-score Chris as this survey reflects against him.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Discouraging experience
I actually thought I was rating my experience at Freehold Hyundai (I did not read that it said Circle until now), where I had to take my vehicle for a second opinion after being told that I had the beginnings of an oil leak. That experience was favorable. At Circle, that I had the beginnings of an oil leak during my recent oil change visit, only after I asked about the results of the multi point inspection. It was noted on my discharge paper either. If I had not asked about the inspection, I'm not sure I would have known. I would not rate my experience as favorable, as I was told to wait until my next oil change and they would check it again. They said that they shot in dye, but couldn't locate it. To me, any oil leak is a serious matter that will only worsen and cause possible liability. This is the second time I've had a negative experience at this dealer. I thought I would give it another chance, as I have comfort in knowing that one of my colleagues knows the owner and another is good friends with head of sales. However, I often feel like the beginnings of potential problems are pushed aside, perhaps because the car is still under warranty. Upon taking my vehicle to Freehold, they found the leak within an hour and took great care in fixing the problem. The gentleman that helped me was very helpful and it sounded as the leak was not very difficult to find if a little time was put in. They even washed my car without me asking. I just think it is wrong that I had to travel an hour away to rectify the problem for I car that I invest so much money in. I've also given business to Circle many times these past three years.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

experience

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service with us. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I will personally look into your situation with corrective action. I know your time is important and would like the chance to keep you as our customer. I would like you to contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below if you ever need help. I will make sure you are provided the excellent service I know we can provide. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future.

Manasquan, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Lack of customer service experience
Need to improve the work you do as Every time my car is brought in and told that they cannot find the issue but anything that I have to pay for for some reason they can always find that issue
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear we were not able to resolve your issue. Sometimes without my technicians not being able to duplicate your complaint it can be difficult to find the point of failure. I would gladly go for a test drive with you and you can point out to me the noise. In diagnostics it can be difficult to figure out noise issues when they are intermittent. We are here for you and want to fix your car. We  understand your time is important and definitely do not want to waste it. Please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. I assure you we will do everything we can to resolve your issue. We look forward in taking care of all your car issues now and in the future. Thank you for being part of the Circle family. I would also like to give you a $100 dollar service credit that can be used towards any future service with us. Please restore Scott as this score reflects against him.

Red Bank, NJ
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Scary place
Scared each time I've come here. Feel you have done me wrong more than once. Want the free oil changes, so I get them. Great business technique.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Hazlet, NJ
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Chris and George C., get a five star
I have rescored my review because I don't want Chris to bear the brunt of my original review. Chris did his best as far as he could but one thing I would suggest that if a customer is asking for a courtesy car that he bring it to the service managers attention if he is being told by others that there is a backup of two weeks for courtesy cars, which is what I heard as I was sitting at the desk requesting one. It is not his fault that the people responsible for coordinating the cars do not follow through, but management needs to have better procedures in place to track this. I appreciate George making the effort to reach out.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Won't get me twice.
I am a long standing Hyundai customer. I have owned Hyundai's for the past 14 years. My children all have Hyundai's and I have used Circle for years, but last time my lease expired I used a dealership in Toms River. They were able to get me in the car that Circle said there was no way I could get given the terms I wanted. I was forced to bring my car into Circle because that was the closest dealership when it wouldn't start. Never again., I will pay the extra mileage charge to bring it to Toms River.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience with us. I assure you this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. Loaner cars are available on request and I will personally look into our staff to see what went wrong. If there is any questions or if ever need help please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. As a small token of my apologies I would like to offer you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future. Please re-score Chris as this survey reflects against him.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Eatontown, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Management Reply Timely
Management replied to my concerns.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Good enough for emergency service.
I have used this service dept for 2 prior vehicles with great results. This visit was an emergency as the check engine light was blinking and blink told me to go there as it was close. My regular service dept is at Lester Glenn
I had to call for updates and to see if the ordered part had come in. Without car for four days without an offer of loaner car. Will only go there if cannot drive the vehicle to Lester Glenn.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize to hear about lack of communication. I assure you that is not the normal nor is it accepted. We have loaner cars that we reserve for our customers and unfortunately we were not able to help you. We know your time is important and I apologize we let you down. I would like to offer you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. I would like the opportunity to earn you as a customer. If there are any questions or anything you need from me please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Mark as this survey reflects against him.