PN
Phyllis N.
04/18/2019
This place is a real find
I have gone through many mechanics and shops over the years. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The people who work here are professional and friendly. They are honest and do great work. Their prices are inline or better than anyone else in the area I've gone to. Even their shop looks neat and well run. I had my husband go to them as well and he's extremely satisfied. Highly recommended.

CJ
Cal J.
Seaford, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Cal said they are quick and efficient at this business.

BA
Brett A.
Rockaway Park, NY
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Brett said they are excellent and have taken care of him for years.

Ford Police Interceptor
04/03/2019
Wantagh service is fantastic. Professional and courteous.

Scott M.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the business is good.

MA
Mike A.
Mazda B3000
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he really likes them and they are good people.

RU
ROSA U.
West Islip, NY
Dodge Journey
03/16/2019
Honest, Polite, and Professional
My husband had several of our vehicles serviced here. They are honest & professional, and my husband and I always felt comfortable doing business with them. Thank you Ralph & Rick!

PC
PEECHEE C.
Merrick, NY
Kia Optima
03/15/2019
Gasket Repair & Tire Issue
I did not feel safe driving my car and I was able to make an appointment as soon as possible. They notified me on my issues in great detail and my car was ready as promised. They answered all my questions without feeling rush. I am happy that I have found an auto place that I can trust!

MARINA B.
Nissan Versa
03/11/2019
new brakes
The job was done within the time frame I was told, they kept me in the loop of what was going on.

HC
Hank C.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Hank said that the place was very experienced, quick and fairly priced.

NG
NANCY G.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/02/2019
Quality work and good customer service!!
I love the convenience of dropping my car off in the morning on my way to my train. It's ready when I get back. The guys are amazing. My car is in good hands whenever I need them. I would recommend them to everyone!

EN
ED N.
02/28/2019
Took my son's 2002 Ford Explorer to have it checked prior to him taking it to school (300+ miles away) and they performed a full inspection of the car and told me what needed to be fixed urgently and what could wait until he came back during his break. Their prices were fair and the work was performed on a timely manner.

Denis R.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Denis said he was happy with the service he received.

EN
Ed N.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Ed said the business did a great job and the prices were also fair.

David G.
Nissan Rogue
02/22/2019 Category: Service
David said he really likes his vehicle, it drives well, works well and he loves everything about it.

Ryan G.
New York
Acura TL
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the business did great.

KATHY M.
East Meadow, NY
Nissan Rogue
01/18/2019
AS ALWAYS, Wantagh Auto performed superior service for me on my Nissan Rouge.
I have been using this auto service for many years and the service continues to be superior, actually could not be better in any way.

DK
David K.
West Babylon, NY
Cadillac SRX
01/16/2019 Category: Service
David said they are very good and professional. He said he does have to go back because he doesn't have any sound in the vehicle. He said they most likely forgot to reprogram something.

BA
Brett A.
Rockaway Park, NY
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Brett said he loves them. They are great. He has never had a problem and he has been going there for many years. They are very good at diagnostics. They can figure out the problem where other mechanic businesses can not.

KF
KEN F.
Jeep Liberty
01/05/2019
Vehicle inspection
Couldn’t be more pleased. The guys were friendly, professional and easy to work with.