Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5rating 4.8124956
Overall Rating 2.35417/5Overall Rating 2.35417/5rating 2.35417rating 2.35417rating 2.35417

05/22/2019 Category: Service
Good services, sometimes too many appointments scheduled at same time
I've always been happy with the service in the 3.5 years since I purchased my Hyandai. My only complaint is sometimes the wait time is longer than I'd expect for basic maintenance when I had an appointment scheduled weeks in advance.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

CR
Carole R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/22/2019 Category: Service
They have a positive attitude and attend to the situation as soon as possible.
They conveniently located and very efficient in servicing my car.

Good Afternoon Carole,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Jennifer G.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
EVERYONE
I love classic Hyundai service. They brighten my day!

Good Afternoon Jennifer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We love you too! Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Great staff

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

RP
Richard P.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Going the extra mile
Jennifer in the service department always goes over and above my greatest expectations. She is professional, personable and obviously takes a great deal of pride in providing only the highest level of customer care. A great person to represent Hyundai...

Good Morning Rick,

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your service experience. I am happy we were able to help. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

NK
Norbert K.
Mentor On The Lake, OH
great
Long time customer and willll contlinue to visit this dealer for my auto needs Great personnel, courteous knowledgable and friendly.

Good Morning Norbert,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive service experience and for your continued loyalty. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

RK

Good Morning Ruthanne,

Wickliffe, OH
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Sonata service
Service appointments have always been on time. I get fair appraisals on the job to be done and never have been asked to do unnecessary and costly repairs.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive service experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service.
Timely and accurate with what needed done

Chardon, OH
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Always appreciate the attention to detail from the Classic Hyundai service team!

CK
Christine K.
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Engine Replacement went Smoothly
The Sonata my daughter drives had the engine seize up on it. Fortunately, this was covered under the warranty that was extended due to a recall. No charge for the repairs and had the use of a free rental if I desired. I decided not to use the rental for convenience reasons but it was nice it was available if the repairs took longer than normal. Had to wait a couple of weeks for the engine to arrive, but that was understandable. Car drives great and I basically have a brand new engine now. I would recommend Classic Hyundai to everyone. They are easy to work with and I trust their judgment.

Good Morning Christine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive service experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Friendly competent service
As titled.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Middlefield, OH
good service
Although it took over a week to get the needed part to repair my car, once serviced, they were prompt in letting me know. When picking up my car, they were prepared and got my car to me immediately, paper work was simple and quick, and I was on my way home.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

FP
Frank P.
Perry, OH
GOOD JOB.
The mechanic found a nail in the driver side front tire that couldn't be repaired.

Good Morning Frank,

Willoughby, OH
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service training needed!
Poor customer service: lack of explanation on recall notice. Not one return phone call given. Tone of service agents was condescending. Had to drive to the dealership to get information on my vehicle. Then given three different explanations as to what repairs would be needed. Sales department is great and highly recommend NOT the service department as the quality of service is poor at best.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

TR
Thomas R.
Eastlake, OH
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Known recall for engine issue not handled efficiently
The known recall for engine issue was not handled efficiently for the 2017 Hyundai Sonata as now the car is in for service with no known completion date. See Jan 2019 article https://www.hyundainews.com/en-us/releases/2696 for more info for this recall.

The rating is 4/5 as the Sonata is a great car, but this issue is puzzling for this 2nd Sonata owner (1st 2003 Sonata).

TC
Toni C.
Newbury, OH
Speedy service
I always schedule an appointment for my oil change maintenance and tire rotation. Service is prompt and thorough. Staff friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. The lounge area very comfortable so I don’t mind waiting onsite. I prefer my dealership for maintenance because who knows my car better than they do?

Good Afternoon Toni,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful service experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

WG
William G.
Attentive team
The service is speedy friendly and respectful. A nd the waiting room has healthy snacks and drinks for you if you choose to wait for service. It's a very efficient department and team.thanks everyone.

Good Afternoon William,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive service experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Easy to get appointment
Oil change plus car wash in an hour.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Euclid, OH