Douglas B.
Geneva, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2017 Category: Service
Doug
The service is great and the employees are friendly. I submitted a $5 off coupon at the time of check in, but didn't receive credit for that on my final statement. Otherwise, it was a very good experience.

Good Morning Douglas,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for the 5 star review. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. I apologize that the coupon was not applied. I will note this on your account for a future discount. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

LF
Leonard F.
Burton, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
friendly and on time
yes and I will

Good Morning Leonard,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

TC
Tammy C.
Mentor, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Maintenance and recall
Great service in a timely manner and I leave with a sparking clean vehicle!

Good Morning Tammy,

SO
SHAREN O.
the peolpe
well done

Good Morning Sharen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Painesville, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent service as always
Easy to schedule, fast service and great communication
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and the 5 star rating. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

SG
Sharon G.
Lyndhurst, OH
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Recent service
Courtesy and promptness of service
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Sue's review

Good Afternoon Susan,

Mayfield Heights, OH
Great!
Convenient scheduling, nice waiting area, and great staff.

Chesterland, OH
Polite Service
Everyone was very polite and the facility was clean. My oil change took a bit long but I left with my car cleaned off and the service fulfilled.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for the length of your last visit and that all your questions were not answered. I would like to speak with you more about the visit and answer whatever question you have on your vehicle. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

BP
Beth P.
Cortland, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Timely and polite

Good Morning Beth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for for the 5 star rating. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Willoughby, OH
Very Good
Very good process

Mentor, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Classic Hyundai service department is friendly, professional and fast. So convenient dealing with them. I will not buy a car anywhere else but Classic as I feel not only Hyundai but all the makes and models offered have this type of service department. I just prefer Hyundais.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much fir taking the time to give us your feedback and the 5 star rating. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

AF
Amy F.
Willoughby Hills, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great follow up!
All concerns addressed and follow ups to keep me up todate.

Good Afternoon Amy,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and the 5 star rating. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Janice C.
Euclid, OH
2015 Hyundai Accent
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Comprehensive,efficient service
So glad I purchased my Hyundai at Classic of Mentor!

Good Morning Janice,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for the 5 star review. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

DAVID M.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/10/2017 Category: Service
Always helpful and courteous
I buy 'em, they service 'em.