Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5rating 4.8124956
Overall Rating 2.35417/5Overall Rating 2.35417/5rating 2.35417rating 2.35417rating 2.35417

2010 Hyundai Veracruz
04/07/2015 Category: Service
First Class
Whenever my vehicle needs repaired I have found the people at Classic Hyundai to be professional and courteous. They are on time, the facility is spotless and repairs done right. Bonus, your car comes back to you clean
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/08/2015

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and kind words. Please let us know if you need anything at all. See you at your next service.

2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/03/2015 Category: Service
friendly staff
friendly staff, comfortable waiting area, few to minimal flaws, but, overall a nice place to deal with, and willing to go above and beyond to make the customer happy
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/08/2015

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We value our customers. Please let us know if you need anything.

HJ
HAL J.
Eastlake, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2015 Category: Service
In and out in 30 minutes
The service personnel at Classic Hyundai are thorough and professional. I am always apprised on any maintenance that may be needed over and above why I brought vehicle in. It is great to bring my Elantra in for an oil change, and I get a great wash and vacuum with the service. The waiting area is clean, and it is nice to have a soft drink or a cup of coffee while I wait. It is a first rate operation!!
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 04/02/2015

Good Morning Hal,

Thank you for your feedback and nice compliments. We know your time is valuable and we will continue to work hard to get your vehicle serviced quickly and efficiently. See you on your next visit.

MZ
MELISSA Z.
Madison, OH
03/27/2015 Category: Service
amazing customer service... everyone there has always gone above and beyond... always a pleasure going in or talking on phone.
Classic Hyundai is absolutely amazing! Everyone who works there is just amazing and always a pleasure to deal with and speak to! They have always gone over and above for me to see I was taken care of and my car. I just recently took my 2013 Elantra in for its oil change and told them take their time with oil change, for the fact I wanted to talk to sales about end of lease option's on my 2013. They all smiled and said sounds great. I then went up to the sales floor to talk to my amazing salesman Nick Vaidean. Within 10 minutes of putting my application into Hyundai Motor Finance the financial manager came out and said" how does $179 sound?" I said for what he for a 2015 Elantra! I said' your joking".He said" no I am not" Nick was just as excited for me as I was! We then went to go out to the lot to pick out the color of my new 2015 Elantra that would come home with me! I then went to the service department to tell them my 2013 Elantra wasn't coming home with me because I was going home with a 2015 Elantra! Everyone in the service department was excited for me too! In fact they hadn't changed the oil yet in my 2013 Elantra. Jen had said "even if they had they wouldn't have charged me for it". Let me also add to Nick Vaidean, the finance manager, and Hyundai Motor Finance got me payment's that were $100 less a month than my 2013 Elantra, also my down payment was $1,000 less than my maximum amount that I wanted to put down! Not to mention this 2015 is even more equipped than my 2013! I couldn't be happier with how things turned out! Not to mention it was a very stress free car buying experience!! Nothing is ever stressful at Classic Hyundai from sales to service! Everyone is amazing they really go above and beyond for their customers! In case you didn't know I love Classic Hyundai and their employee's!

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I am so happy to hear that you are loving your new car. Let me know if you need anything. See you on your next visit.

TF
Thomas F.
Wickliffe, OH
2012 HYUNDAI AZERA
03/27/2015 Category: Service
great service
every thing about your service is great

Good Morning Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback and compliment. Please let us know if you need anything at all.

BD
BRIAN D.
Wickliffe, OH
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Everyone at classic was very friendly and answered all my questions!

Good Morning Brian,

Thank you for your feedback and kind words. Please let us know if you need anything at all. See you on your next visit.

CLINT S.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2015 Category: Service
top notch technicians
great knowledge, unfathomable quickness. They know what to do and do it quick.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/26/2015

Hi Clint,

Thank you for your feedback and kind words. We value your business and will continue to get your service performed quickly and efficiently. Please let us know if you need anything at all.

DOUG C.
Russell Center, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2015 Category: Service
I have had nothing but great service from this dealership. Try it and you won't be sorry!
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/26/2015

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your feedback and compliments! We value your business please let us know if you need anything at all.

Thanks You,

BC
BRIAN C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2015 Category: Service
Efficient and competent
When I take my car into Classic Hyundai I know I am getting the best service in the area.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your feedback and the nice compliment. We value your business, please let us know if you need anything at all.

TIMOTHY S.
Willoughby, OH
03/20/2015 Category: Service
Recommend Classic Hyundai
Very happy with my Sonata, happy with the service department. They are prompt and efficient!

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your feedback and kind words. We value our customers please let us know if you need anything at all.

SL
SALLY L.
Concord, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2015 Category: Service
my salesman took the point and guided us through it. the wait. was short. people wete friendly.
Easy-to-use simple friendly quick

Hi Sally,

Thank you for your feedback and compliments. Please let us know if you need anything at all.

Deborah G.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/19/2015 Category: Service
great
fast in and out

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for your feedback. We know your time is valuable so we will keep working hard to get your vehicle completely quickly and efficiently.

SL
SHERILYN L.
03/18/2015 Category: Service
service department
outstanding employees

Hi Sherilyn,

Thank you so much for your feedback and compliment. Please let us know if you need anything at all. See you on your next visit.

FC
Fred C.
2008 HYUNDAI ENTOURAGE
03/13/2015 Category: Service
scheduled service
Service done at scheduled time, done within the estimated time, returned very clean and washed

Hi Fred,

Thank you for your feedback and kind words. Please stop in anytime for a car wash no appointment needed. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Michael M.
Chardon, OH
2012 HYUNDAI AZERA
03/09/2015 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance & New Tires
Ordered new set of tires for my Azera a couple of weeks prior to the scheduled service appointment. Dropped the car of early in the day and had a loaner vehicle ready for me to use. The car was ready several hours later, cleaned of all the raod salt residue looking good. Paperwork went quickly and was on my way home. The wife really likes the new tires the way the handle the snow.

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We know our customers have busy schedules so we try to make things easy for them when service is needed. Please let us know if you need anything at all.

EM
Emile M.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
03/07/2015 Category: Service
Always the fastest and Best Service!
I just stopped by to make an appointment as I was in the area. They were able to take me in right away. I had an oil change and inspection and was on my way in short order, about 45 minutes.

Hi Emile,

Thank you for you feedback and the kind words. We value our customers. Please stop in if you need anything at all.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2015 Category: Service
Recall
My Tucson had a recall and I called to make an appointment and got in very quickly and the recall was taken care of promptly.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/02/2015

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback. We know our customers have busy schedules so we do everything we can to get them in and back on the road. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Rita R.
2007 HYUNDAI AZERA
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Caring for the customer!
Classic Hyundai is second to none in the quality of service it offers! Their Service Manager, Jennifer is always available to hear your concerns. Ian and Mark are fantastic advisors as are the rest of the staff. To show you the dedication to service, my mechanic Mark had fallen earlier in the day and was going to an Emergicare, but when he saw me at the dealership , he made sure before he left that he would perform the services needed. My car has been out of warranty for two years, but I'm staying with Classic Hyundai because their service team is simply the best!

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for all your kind words. Our customers mean the world to us and we try to do whatever we can for them. See you next time.

Willoughby, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2015 Category: Service
attentiveness of employees
staff is cheerful and prompt

EF
EDMUND F.
Ashtabula, OH
02/05/2015 Category: Service
the people and the service
completely satisfied

Good Morning Edmund,

Thank you for your feedback. We value our customers please let us know if you need anything at all.