Janice C.
Euclid, OH
2015 Hyundai Accent
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Comprehensive,efficient service
So glad I purchased my Hyundai at Classic of Mentor!

Good Morning Janice,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for the 5 star review. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

DAVID M.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/10/2017 Category: Service
Always helpful and courteous
I buy 'em, they service 'em.

EM
Emile M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/09/2017 Category: Service
Getting tires at Classic is the best!
Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The service goes above and beyond what is requested. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

Good Morning Emile,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and the 5 star review. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and your continued loyalty. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

CT
COPELAND T.
South Euclid, OH
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/09/2017 Category: Service
Another satisfied customer again.
Great service at reasonable prices. Also very efficiently.

Good Morning Copeland,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and the 5 star rating. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and your continued loyalty. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Rita R.
09/08/2017 Category: Service
caring service, making sure your satified, willing to answer your questions
No one beats classic service!

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and the 5 star rating. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and your continued loyalty. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Willoughby Hills, OH
09/08/2017 Category: Service
1st service on a new car
I have leased and purchased many cars from Classic over the years. I've been as satisfied with their dealership more than most other dealers over a period of 50 years as an auto owner. I didnt feel I should have had to pay for a new tire at 3000 miles (it had a puncture from a screw i was told), which is the reason for the 4 stars>

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for your continued loyalty. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Eastlake, OH
2015 Hyundai Azera
09/06/2017 Category: Service
excellent
Always a great experience. Service was on time, priced as estimated. Great professional staff and technicians. Comfortable lounge with refreshments, tv and cleans restrooms.

GB
George B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2017 Category: Service
Keeps my car on the road
170,000 miles since 2009 says it all

GG
Gregory G.
Painesville, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/05/2017 Category: Service
Great service in a timely manner
Great staff

Ocala, FL
2015 Hyundai Accent
09/02/2017 Category: Service
Access service
So far no real complaints...service is very good

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Diana G.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2017 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Close location for all your dealer needs

CO
Charles O.
Madison, OH
09/01/2017 Category: Service
One thing
My seat belt does always lock with I try to get it to lock was that not checked??

Cleveland, OH
09/01/2017 Category: Service
red carpet treatment
I was treated well. The service was done in a timely and thorough manner.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/01/2017