Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5Overall Rating 4.8124956/5rating 4.8124956
Overall Rating 2.35417/5Overall Rating 2.35417/5rating 2.35417rating 2.35417rating 2.35417

05/13/2019 Category: Service
They’re very nice!
It’s easy to make appointments, and they do a great job and always wash my car when I come for services!
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

MF
Mary F.
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/13/2019 Category: Service
clean
i always take my car here. i get great service and the staff is very helpful and friendly

Good Afternoon Mary,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

KD
Kimberly D.
Willowick, OH
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Friendly and professional team. Have been here many times for services and have always received excellent service.

Good Morning Kimberly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

AP
Anne P.
Fairport Harbor, OH
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Classic Hyundai
The service writers are excellent and the service is Top Shelf !!!

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive service experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Painesville, OH
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Do what they say and very efficient in getting the work done and the employees are very nice.
They are great and a pleasure to work with.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words and 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

KD
Kathleen D.
Chardon, OH
2006 Hyundai Elantra
excellent service
Service is consistently excellent.
Greeted warmly, and work is done efficiently.
Will continue to come back.

Good Morning Kathleen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive service experience and for the 5 star rating, We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

CV
Connie V.
Auto customer service repair
Always so helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Mentor Classic Hyundai!

Good Morning Connie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

CP
Christa P.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Customer Service
I always receive great service and would not trust my car service to anyone other than Classic Hyundai in Mentor.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Jennifer is great
Jennifer did a great job resolving my issues I had with my car.

Long wait
It took over 3 weeks to receive the part to fix my car. At no time did anyone call to inform me of what was going on with my car.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me this morning and I again applogize for the lack of communication. Hopefully I was able to improve the situation a little. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your additional feedback and for your kind words. I am happy I was able to make the situation better. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

MO
Mary O.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
VERY FRIENDLY SERVICE AND TIMELY.
VERY FRIENDLY SERVICE AND TIMELY.

Good Morning Mary,

Jennie L.
Willowick, OH
05/08/2019 Category: Service
I recently had a flat and I called the dealership for help and I was greeted on the phone promptly and professionally. They sent some one out with in the hour to put my spare on and got me in right away the next morning. They were prompt professional and friendly from the person who took my call to the young man that came and put on the spare to the people in the service department. I have recommend this dealership multiple times. Thank you!
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Good Morning Jennie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive service experience and your recommendation. Please let us know if there is anything else we help with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

John L.
Chardon, OH
2014 Hyundai Azera
05/08/2019 Category: Service
2014 Azera with rough cold idle.
Difficult diagnosis however service team eventually found issue and completed repair without me having to return several times. Took a total of 1 week. Rental provided (Velostar) could have been nicer.

RA
Rodney A.
Meeting Expecations
Quality service; good communication skills; fair price; provides a sense of reliability and customer appreciation.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Good Afternoon Rodney,

Conneaut Lake, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
initial oil change
disappointed that the initial oil change wasn't free like my 2 previous new cars from this dealership

Willoughby Hills, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service, Friendly People
We moved into the area and started using Classic Hyundai to provide service on our 2013 Santa Fe. We have always been very satisfied with the service and how friendly people are.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for your  continued loyalty. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

TR
Timothy R.
Outstanding people!
Ian was off and Mark and Cindy took great care of me with a smile on their faces as usual. The service was done in a timely fashion and my wife was really happy when she saw how clean her Tucson was from the complimentary wash....happy wife, happy life!

Good Afternoon Tim,

Thank you so much for your awesome review and for your continued loyalty. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part the Classic Hyundai family.

PD
Pete D.
Mantua, OH
Polite and thoughtful Service Department
Appointments are easy to make and the entire Service Department staff is very professional.

Good Afternoon Pete,

Thank you so much for taking the time time to share your positive service experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Geneva, OH
Fast friendly service
All around great service.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

LJ
Leonard J.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership 5 STAR
Everyone is pleasant,courteous and extremely knowledgeable.Just a great place to have your vehicle serviced. Thank You Mentor Hyundai 👏👏👏👏

Good Morning Leonard,

AK
Agnes K.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Getting the job done!
I am an "elderly" woman and they have always treated me with respect -& kindness.

Good Morning Agnes,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience and for your kind words. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.