Barbara M.
Chardon, OH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/17/2020 Category: Service
First maintenance for new Palisade
Arrived early for scheduled appointment and was greeted immediately. Service was completed and vehicle was washed and ready for return before estimated time to complete. Very pleased with this facility.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

GOOD MORNING BARBARA,
WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOU AWSOME REVIEW OF OUR STORE!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT YOUR NEXT SERVICE VISIT AND HOPE YOU STAY HEALTHY DURING THIS VIRUS CRISIS!!! HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY

DT
Dennis T.
Mentor On The Lake, OH
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Genesis Time
Great experience at this dealership and always has been. Service was spot on!
Thank you!
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

DENNIS,
THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW, I HOPE YOUR FAMILY STAYS HEALTHY DURING OUR CURRENT VIRUS CONCERN. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, HAVE A GREAT NIGHT
MARK,

FC
Fred C.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
03/16/2020 Category: Service
135,000 mile service. Ready for trips to SC and Florida
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

GOOD AFTERNOON FRED, THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AT YOUR NEXT VISIT. PLEASE ENJOY THE REST OF Y0UR TUESDAY!!

Willoughby, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Classic
I have been taking my ELANTRA(S) to classic since 2007. This 2014 is my second Elantra.
The first one was a 2005. The cars have been very dependable. I have used the Classic
dealership and have had no complaints. Have been treated with courtesy and fairness.
The writers are straight forward and helpful

JOSEPH,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. WE HOPE YOU HAVE
A GREAT MONDAY!!

MF
Mary F.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/13/2020 Category: Service
great place
everyone always takes the time to explain everything. very clean

GOOD MORNING MARY,
WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR AWSOME REVIEW!! PLEASE HAVE A NICE MONDAY AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT YOUR NEXT VISIT.

WS
William S.
Newbury, OH
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Surprised by no surprises
I’m just naturally skeptical when someone says something is free, especially a car dealership. Surprisingly they fixed everything they said in the re-call for free but they even included an oil change. I’ll definitely recommend them to my friends and I’ve been more than satisfied with my Hyundai.

GOOD AFTERNOON WILLIAM,
THANKS FOR SUCH A GREAT REVIEW, IM GLAD YOUR VISIT WENT BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATIONS!! WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE GREAT SERVICE FOR EACH OF OUR CUSTOMERS. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN!!

WT
William T.
Mentor On The Lake, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
Fast and courteous service

WILLIAM,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT YOUR NEXT VISIT. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service People
Service people are so nice and they get things done quickly while i was waiting for my car

GOOD MORNING REID,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW, IT MEANS A LOT TO OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT. WE HOPE YOU
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Larry B.
Willowick, OH
Class, Respect & Perfection
Mark in the service department has always been the best example of professionalism. Has always been on top on the status of the repair and meeting the required needs. I have been a very satisfied customer since 2010 and don’t see any reason to change.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

LARRY,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW, WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT YOUR NEXT SERVICE!!
ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR THURSDAY.

Marsia B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Always Happy at Classic Hyundai just Overpriced.
Happy with service, no appointment went in and got a light turned off. I believe $152.00 was to high for a plug into computer, read diagnostic, and adjust a wheel sensor. $135.00 just to diagnose the problem when error code appeared on the computer. $12.00 was charged for shop supplies to correct the problem. Seems high to me.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

MARSIA,
WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS, PLEASE CALL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR LAST SERVCIE VISIT AND THE AMOUNT OF THE BILL. I LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING WITH YOU.
MARK EBELING 440-266-6741
SERVICE MANAGER

CK
Chris K.
Grand River, OH
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
The gentlemen that waited on me was very professional.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

GOOD MORING CHRIS,
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.
WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!!

Parma, OH
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Very welcoming dealership
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!! WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.
THANKS FOR THE REVIEW

Michelle M.
Cleveland, OH
issue resolved
I had an issue with my last service, its was reserved quickly and to my satisfaction.

car smell
When my car was finished and I got n it to leave it had a bad odor. I actually had to drive with the windows down because it was so bad.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Good morning Michelle,
I would like to contact you today regarding your last service visit and discuss how to better your next service visit.
440-266-6741
Mark Ebelig service manager

John P.
Eastlake, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/09/2020 Category: Service
speed of service/politeness of employees
fast service/politeness of employees
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

JOHN,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS., WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT YOUR NEXT SERVICE BUSINESS!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY THE NICE WEATHER

Lyndhurst, OH
03/08/2020 Category: Service
Professional Response From Dealership To Repair Damage To My Car
The dealership followed up with me immediately informing me they would fix the damages to my car. I will be going to the dealership this evening to begin that process. Greatly appreciate the quick response and willingness to resolve this issue professionally and promptly.

03/08/2020 Category: Service
Body Damage To Car After Service
They did body damage to my vehicle when I brought it in for an oil change and tire rotation. They scraped the driver's side mirror, scraped and dented the paint above the wheel well on the rear driver's side, and nicked several of the wheels around the lug nuts. I noticed the mirror damage later that day and they fixed it that week (greatly appreciated). The other two items I just recently noticed this past week. I just filled out the after visit survey so I'll see if they're as nice and willing to fix those items as they did the mirror (they fixed the mirror without question which I greatly appreciate). I don't appreciate them not realizing they damaged the car while in service as they never said anything to me. I had to discover it and bring it to their attention. How do you cause this level of damage and not realize it? Did one of the service technicians realize they caused the damage and not say anything because they thought they would get in trouble or fired? I would be very cautious of using this dealership's service department (and I would not recommend ever using their service department based on the condition I received my car after service and the fact they never told me they damaged it and I had to discover it myself). If you do, take detailed photos of the vehicle's condition before you bring it in for service, preferably with a date and time stamp, and immediately go home with it and check the condition so you can get ahold of them if you notice any damage that wasn't there when you took the before pictures.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

GOOD MORNING,
I WILL BE REACHING OUT TO YOU THIS MORNING REGARDING YOUR CONCERNS.
MARK EBELING SERVICE MANAGER CLASSIC HYUNDAI