Lyndhurst, OH
03/08/2020 Category: Service
Professional Response From Dealership To Repair Damage To My Car
The dealership followed up with me immediately informing me they would fix the damages to my car. I will be going to the dealership this evening to begin that process. Greatly appreciate the quick response and willingness to resolve this issue professionally and promptly.

03/08/2020 Category: Service
Body Damage To Car After Service
They did body damage to my vehicle when I brought it in for an oil change and tire rotation. They scraped the driver's side mirror, scraped and dented the paint above the wheel well on the rear driver's side, and nicked several of the wheels around the lug nuts. I noticed the mirror damage later that day and they fixed it that week (greatly appreciated). The other two items I just recently noticed this past week. I just filled out the after visit survey so I'll see if they're as nice and willing to fix those items as they did the mirror (they fixed the mirror without question which I greatly appreciate). I don't appreciate them not realizing they damaged the car while in service as they never said anything to me. I had to discover it and bring it to their attention. How do you cause this level of damage and not realize it? Did one of the service technicians realize they caused the damage and not say anything because they thought they would get in trouble or fired? I would be very cautious of using this dealership's service department (and I would not recommend ever using their service department based on the condition I received my car after service and the fact they never told me they damaged it and I had to discover it myself). If you do, take detailed photos of the vehicle's condition before you bring it in for service, preferably with a date and time stamp, and immediately go home with it and check the condition so you can get ahold of them if you notice any damage that wasn't there when you took the before pictures.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

GOOD MORNING,
I WILL BE REACHING OUT TO YOU THIS MORNING REGARDING YOUR CONCERNS.
MARK EBELING SERVICE MANAGER CLASSIC HYUNDAI
440-266-6741

Chad S.
Willoughby, OH
03/06/2020 Category: Service
I was pleased with the quality of service and communication about the work being done. I did feel that it was a bit over priced though.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/07/2020

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AT YOUR NEXT SERVICE VISIT.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!!
As usual, Classic Hyundai did a stellar job servicing my vehicle.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/06/2020

THANK YOU FOR THE FANTASTIC REVIEW!!! ALWAYS GREAT HEARING OUR SERVICE DEPT TREATED YOU AWSOME.
PLEASE HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!!

SK
Susan K.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly atmosphere.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

SUSAN,
THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT YOUR NEXT VISIT. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR THURSDAY!!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/05/2020 Category: Service
the service people are knowledgeable & polite. they 're always willing to help.
great service
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!!! HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY

Madison, OH
Fast and friendly!
Always quick for oil changes and good customer service!
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT MORNING, THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!! HOPE TO SEE YOU AT YOUR NEXT SERVICE VISIT.

DJ
Diane J.
Service with a smile!
I took my Tucson in for service, as I have a maintenance plan, and I was in and out within 45 min. Everyone there was very hospitable. Yes, I will be back.
P.S. like the look of the new Black Shirts....very professional!
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

GOOD MORNING DIANE,
THANK YOU FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

SL
Susan L.
Willowick, OH
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Service rep was fantastic. So nice, accommodating and knowledgeable.
Service rep was fantastic. So nice, accommodating and knowledgeable. After being at Classic BMW (where I bought my Sonata), where they were beyond rude in the service Dept, this was a ray of sunshine. Matt was a doll. Excellent customer service from this gentlemen!

SUSAN,
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SEND IN THE SURVEY, WE APPRECIATE THE GREAT REVIEW!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!

MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

WE REALLY APPRECIATE THE GOOGLE REVIEW!!! I WILL FORWARD THIS TO MATT. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU HERE IN YOUR FUTURE VISITS.

Mayfield Heights, OH
03/03/2020 Category: Service
It was easy to schedule my appt. online. Service adviser called me, arranged an estimate, and discussed my options when they saw I needed brake work on both axles after changing the oil and rotating tires.

Thanks!

JILL,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW, IT MEANS A LOT!!
PLEASE HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT YOUR NEXT VISIT.

Timberlake, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very helpful and friendly
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

WE REALLY APRECIATE THE GREAT REVIEW AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU NEXT VISIT.
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!!!

SE
Sidney E.
Madison, OH
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and efficent

GOOD MORNING SIDNEY,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW, IT MEANS A LOT TO OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT. WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!!!

My'ling W.
My’Ling W
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

GOOD AFTERNOON MY'LING,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW, I WILL MAKE SURE
AND LET MATT KNOW HOW WELL YOUR VISIT WENT.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN AT YOUR NEXT SERVICE.

their attentiveness and speciality
The people are cool, smart and attentive
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!  HAVE A GREAT MONDAY MORNING!!

Down but not out
Took my car in for an oil change, Service check in went smoothly, got my car back in the time frame that was quoted. Had a little problem but as usual the service dept got my problem resolved . It is a pleasure doing business with people who care.

Poor service
Had to bring car in Two times to fix a simple leak after an oil change .
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

Good afternoon,
I am reaching out to you in regards the issues you have had with the service and your vehicle. please contact me so i can help resolve the service issues and also to compensate you for your time spent.
Mark Ebeling service manager
440-266-6741
mebeling@driveclassic.com

NU
Natalie U.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Professional
Service the same day, professional and kind. Will always take my car here for regular maintenance!
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

NATALIE,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AWSOME REVIEW!! WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU BEING OUR CUSTOMER AND LOOK FORWARD TO
SEEING YOU NEXT SERVICE VISIST. STAY WARM !!~!