Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5rating 4.8085072
Overall Rating 2.34043/5Overall Rating 2.34043/5rating 2.34043rating 2.34043rating 2.34043

EF
Elizabeth F.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service
Always courteous. Never a problem making an appointment. The service department always tells you if there is a problem and when it needs attended to

Good Morning Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Joseph P.
Willoughby, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Sr
Prompt service and did what was schedule
Ed for

Good Morning Joseph,

BP
Beverly P.
Mayfield Heights, OH
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great place to get car serviced
Repairs and service are always completed on time, and usually before i expect the car to be ready. It is a really nice place to relax while car is being serviced. Everything is run in a very efficient manner.

Good Morning Beverly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

2013 Hyundai Accent
Fantastic Customer Service
I had originally written a not-so-great review, simply due to the length of time it took to get maintenance done on my vehicle; but I received a phone call from the service manager who gave me a very sincere apology and offered a more than reasonable resolution. The quality of the customer service has always been exceptional, as has the workmanship of the mechanic staff.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great work if you dont need your car for a day
They always do great work and at a fair price; but almost everytime I bring my car in it takes an entire day to get it back, even if it's a simple oil change. I've even made appointments thinking it would get me in and out sooner. Nope. Still a full day project for them. Maybe they should offer loaner cars if they plan to have your car for more than 4 hours.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so for taking the time to share your feedback and for speaking with me today. I apologize again for the length of the visit. I hope I was able to help. Please let me know if there is ever anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore and for the very nice comments. See you next time.

JY
Julie Y.
Eastlake, OH
Love my Tuscon!
Bought 2 of my 3 brand new cars from Classic. I will never go anywhere else!

Good Morning Julie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and you continued loyalty. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

PJ
Patricia J.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Pat J
Service manager Ian is very professional, he listens and takes issues seriously, conversely corporate laughed at me Thursday when they initially called me back, female employee said she has a car that won’t start and it’s a different brand. Please acknowledge Ian at the Classic dealership for being wonderful .......and find out who at corporate thinks my problem with a brand new car (500 miles) is hilarious because it fails to start. She contacted me on March 28th.

ST
Sharita T.
Fast Service
Great service and customer care

Good Morning Sharita,

MF
Mary F.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Cleanliness
The service room and waiting room are always so clean. I’m in and out in a timely manner

Good Morning Mary,

Raymond S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
None
None

Good Morning Raymond,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

John P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
the service dept employees are very courteous & professional
your appointment is on time & the service is great

Good Morning John,

Thank you so much fr taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Grand River, OH
03/31/2019 Category: Service
On time, good service, good price and everyone very nice!

Good Morning,

CE
Cheryl E.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and attentive
This is my first experience with Hyundai and so far it has been positive.

Good Morning Cheryl,

Rena B.
Willoughby, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/30/2019 Category: Service
great efficient people.... great efficient service
The waiting room is neat, clean and provides a perfect arena for waiting. The refreshments provided are a plus not many places provide. I always enjoy my scheduled visits.
Thanks

Good Morning Rena,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Painesville, OH
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor maintenance and customer service.
The mechanics are ridiculous and the fact that I twice got my car back in poor condition is unacceptable. The only person that helped me properly was Mark. After the initial engine recall and not putting the radiator hose on, the woman I corresponded with denied everything and stated that “we had the best mechanic working on your vehicle, so I find it hard to believe he forgot something so simple.” Absolutely unacceptable and I am in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB.

JY
John Y.
Engine software update
Service department was very friendly. Quickly completed update and had my car ready for me in an hour.

Good Morning John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

John B.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

LK
Linda K.
Perry, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Superb Service
I always get fast, friendly service at the Classic Hyundai service center. Employees are knowledgeable, patient and take time to answer questions and address any concerns I have.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Good Morning Linda,

NM
Norman M.
its a good dealership
generally a good dealership with courteous personnel

John C.
Madison, OH
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Price for service is very horrible
It shouldn’t cost over $100+ just to get an Oil Change, Wipers changed & Oil filters changed
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Good Morning John,

Thank you for you feedback. If possible I would like to speak with you about the service visit. Please contact me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

Michael L.
Cleveland, OH
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Service the way you want it
Brought my car in for a Hyundai Service Campaign. I got there a little early for my appointment, but the car was taken back right away. I was told it would be 45 minutes to an hour and it was done in just under the 45 minutes including the complimentary wash.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Good Morning Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if there is anything you need. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.