Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5rating 4.8085072
Overall Rating 2.34043/5Overall Rating 2.34043/5rating 2.34043rating 2.34043rating 2.34043

Timberlake, OH
03/25/2019 Category: Service
The shop was professionally run and the area was neat and orderly. The waiting room was comfortable and made waiting for my vehicle easy.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

AW
Angela W.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
the employees
Great place

Good Afternoon Angela,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

CL
Carole L.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Always helpful, always friendly, always aim to please customer.

Good Afternoon Carole,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

NI
Nicholas I.
2014 Hyundai Elantra

Good Afternoon Nicholas,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

CE
Cheryl E.
Madison, OH
Great
Been coming here for years. They are always great

Good Afternoon Cheryl,

Willoughby, OH
satisfied customer
dealt with four staff members. all were knowledgable, patient, friendly, and helpful.
i replaced my old elantra with its younger brother.
need i say more?

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for your continued loyalty. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

James S.
Poor Service Experience
There needs to be better communication methods established in the dealership staff. It appeared that some members of the staff didn't know what was going on with my vehicle and conveyed inaccurate information to me resulting in frustration and delays in getting my car returned to me.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

PS
Paul S.
Willoughby, OH
very helpful
I love taking my car in for service. Both times they were done when they said they would be, they washed my car, and when I told them I was going to wait at a restaurant close by, they offered to drive me there.

Good Afternoon Paul,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

SD
Shawn D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Quick Customer Service
Always pleasant and helpful. Service is quick and they wash the vehicle too.

Good Afternoon Shawn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

KH
Kelly H.
Highland Heights, OH
The Service Team
The Classic Hyundai Service Team is easy to work with from setting the appointment to picking up our car. We have all the confidence in their advice and work.

Good Afternoon Kelly,

DK
David K.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Recall work
We received a recall notice for our 2014 Tucson and needed the dealership to do the work. Dealership handled the "fix" and was courteous and did it in the time they said they would. I no longer take the car there for routine service because of the high cost. Recalls and warranty work is fine because my out-of-pocket is $0. If the costs were lower and were competitive, I would take my car there for routine service. Classic Hyundai has been great through all the vehicles I've purchased there over the years. I wish other Hyundai dealerships in the area were held to higher standards. A very bad sales experience at Hyundai of Bedford last year which involved some sales practices with a member of my family that were unconscionable and totally unethical have soured my feelings toward Hyundai in general. Your A+ BBB rating compared to their C- BBB rating speaks volumes for your dealership.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Richard H.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
love the car wash and friendly people

Good Afternoon Richard,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

TR
Timothy R.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Ian, Mark, and Cindy are always helpful and courteous.
Always in and out in an hour.

Good Afternoon Tim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your very nice feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

KK
Katie K.
Richmond Heights, OH
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
The employees at the service desk are wonderful! Always pleasant and helpful!

Good Afternoon Katie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your service expeirence and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

RK
Ronald K.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Ronny K
Excellent and timely service

Good Morning Ronald,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Service for a recall issue
Service was completed, I think, correctly. Not being a mechanic, I must depend on the expertise of the dealership to preform the required services. I do take my vehicle elsewhere for the required oil changes and tire rotations. The dealer costs are just to high.

Anthony M.
oil change experience
Appointments on time, comfy waiting room, coffee available---close to home!!!!

Good Morning Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

WH
William H.
Pepper Pike, OH
Service Experience
Your people are professional, helpful, not pushy, friendly and very good at their jobs.

Good Morning William,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your kind words. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Darlene M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with my vehicle and the customer service is excellent.
I am very happy with my 2018 Tucson. The entire experience of buying my Tucson was great, the vehicle performs well, and the customer service is excellent.

Good Morning Darlene,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

GT
Guy T.
Madison, OH
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Never been treated any less than fantastic at this dealership. Repairs are on time , no surprise at the checkout,and people who care
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019