Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5Overall Rating 4.8085072/5rating 4.8085072
Overall Rating 2.34043/5Overall Rating 2.34043/5rating 2.34043rating 2.34043rating 2.34043
Latest Review 37 minutes ago

GT
Gerald T.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Great job!
Excellent service. Everything was ready when I arrived for my appointment. Service was completed within the time stated it would take.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Jon C.

I find it average

Libby M.
Wickliffe, OH
2018 Sonata service
Quick service, very courteous.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Good Afternoon Libby,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

RA
Rachel A.
Painesville, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled for 9 o'clock service time 3/4/19. I purchased a 2015 Hyundai Tuscon on December 1st, 2018 from here, on a loan. Was my first time doing a service schedule ever (I usually take care of my cars myself). Arrived at 8:45 for oil change, was done by 9:30 with free computer update. Fast service, respectful and knowledgeable employees, and free car wash without asking (was a very salty day for the roads)! Thank you Classic Hyundai!!
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Good Morning Rachel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

KG
Kristi G.
Willoughby, OH
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Nick V. made the whole process so easy
The test drives, what would fincially be the best decision for me to get everything i wanted in my vehicle, finding me the exact color i wanted, turning in my lease, signing the paperwork for my new lease, downloading and setting up the accounts for my new apps, and showing me how to work all the really awesome new features on my new car. I spent less than 3 hours at the dealership from start to finish (and that's including the test drives) thanks to Nick and all of his hard work!
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Good Morning Kristi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle, Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Reginald S.
Cleveland, OH
2009 Hyundai Genesis
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Good service and keeping me updated
Just a little to expensive for me but it needed to be done

Cleveland, OH
Car parts
Great customer service and part was in stock
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

KV
Kathleen V.
Eastlake, OH
Hyundai Service
The service Department there is quick and efficient, they even shuttled me back to work and offered to drop off the car to me when it was finished!
Everyone there is super nice and they of course washed my car before I picked it up. 5 Stars!
Kathy V.

Good Afternoon Kathy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome service experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Casandra S.
Chardon, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Mark is personable and knowledgeable
I actually enjoy taking my car in for servicing because the staff is so welcoming, personable, and knowledgeable. I especially enjoy when Mark is there.

Good Afternoon Cassandra,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

GP

John M.
Willowick, OH
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Not happy with classic Hyundai in mentor.

CT

Susan B.
Painesville, OH
02/27/2019 Category: Service
the extra mile
The service department did eventually fix the car and my Wife and I are grateful for this. The Service Manager Jennifer is very concerned and persistent and overall the entire staff is professional and willing to try again and again until the complaints are resolved.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am happy that we were able to resolve your issue. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

SA
Sharon A.
Richmond Heights, OH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy and prompt service
Only thing is service due message still coming up and while recall was fixed I never got notice for recall

MA
Martha A.
Conneaut, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Routine Service
As always, prompt, courteous & comfortable. Love Classic Hyundai have been dealing with them for many years.

Good Morning Martha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words and for your continued loyalty. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Beachwood, OH
good customer service
repeat customer

Willoughby, OH
02/26/2019 Category: Service
As always, excellent service.
I had a low tire indicator on my dash so I drove to the dealership without any appointment. The service personnel looked at my car immediately and found a nail in my tire. A new tire was ordered, the doughnut installed on my car, and the new tire installed within 24 hours -- the delay being on my part because of work commitments. The service desk personnel and the service technicians are always friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. It is a pleasure dealing with them every single time.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your service experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.