Overall Rating 4.5227277/5Overall Rating 4.5227277/5Overall Rating 4.5227277/5Overall Rating 4.5227277/5rating 4.5227277
Overall Rating 2.34091/5Overall Rating 2.34091/5rating 2.34091rating 2.34091rating 2.34091

Mesquite, TX
Advisors
The advisor is great!!!
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 09/10/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one and taking the time to complete our survey.
We understand your time is valuable, and we appreciate your feedback and kind words about my staff members.

RK
Rebecca K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Very helpful and kind
Very knowledgeable on what they do

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
👍👍👍👍👍

We understand your time is valuable, and we appreciate your feedback.

Donna B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
09/10/2019 Category: Service
You always do a great job. You make us feel welcome.

AV
Amanda V.
Sachse, TX
Headlights
Service advisor Philip worked very hard to convince the extended warranty inspectors that the problems with the headlight connectors were real and should be covered under warranty. Both headlight assemblies were replaced at no cost to us - 1K value.

Lisa M.

John K.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 09/09/2019

I would like to thank you for your 5 Star review and kind words. We strive to deliver a 5 Star experience to every customer on every visit .

Hyundai/Genesis of Rockwall

Samuel M.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service communication
Service Managers Sam and Phil
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 09/05/2019

I appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey and your kind words about my staff members and also thank you for the 5 Star review. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers, when our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

LP
Lela P.
Scurry, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/25/2019 Category: Service
I love this place they take great care of my car and they don’t take very long..
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for your kind words and your 5 star review. hen our customers leave happy this makes up extremely happy.

08/24/2019 Category: Service
Superior service
Helpful and pleasant service personnel provide good explanations for a needed repair to the customer.

Thank you for your kind words and your 5 star review. When our customers leave happy this makes up extremely happy.

08/23/2019 Category: Service
Good people

Rowlett, TX
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Place!
the service advisers are great-courteous, helpful, and explain everything. appreciate the free carwash too!!
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 08/22/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, and your knd words about my team member John. Our mission goal is to provide a positive 5 Star experience and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

James D.
Yantis, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service Advisor and Service
Philip Barth always takes great care of us, and the service crew does a great job with the car. We always get in and out within a reasonable amount of time.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you so much for the great review, your kind words are much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

BY
Bonnie Y.
Rowlett, TX
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Very trustworthy and dependable.
I bring my car here for routine maintenance because they check it over and let me know if additional repairs are needed. They are very dependable and I trust them to not take advantage of me.

CJ
Carol J.
Greenville, TX
08/20/2019 Category: Service
John Pena was great to work with. It was clear what would happen and it was done in a timely manner.
I have had bad serve at another Hyundai facility so I tried yours. It met the expectations I had for good service. it was a pleasant waiting room.

Royse City, TX
Recall
Time to do recall did not exceed what was told to me.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time out to complete our survey. We strive to provide 5 star experience to every customer on every visit.

HU
Hans U.
Excellent service.
service is courteous, efficient, and on time. Philip is great.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 08/17/2019

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer Service
Friendly staff

Michelle G.
Wylie, TX
08/16/2019 Category: Service
I went recently to Clay Cooley Hyundai for the first time for a recall on my Sonata. My service rep was exceptional. I was in and out in a very short period of time. They even performed a free oil change and car wash! Because of their excellent service, I am having my car towed to them today for a mechanical problem. This is the first time I have had a problem with my 2011 Sonata.