Overall Rating 4.5227277/5Overall Rating 4.5227277/5Overall Rating 4.5227277/5Overall Rating 4.5227277/5rating 4.5227277
Overall Rating 2.34091/5Overall Rating 2.34091/5rating 2.34091rating 2.34091rating 2.34091

James C.
Wills Point, TX
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Outstanding service
Friendly, exceptional service, would highly recommend.

Seth B.
Atlanta, GA
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Price, wait, and lack of communication.
Awful
SELBY H F. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/27/2017

Seth
thank you for your survey and your comments. I left your a message on your phone @ 4:00pm 6/27/17. I reviewed your service repair order (102039) dated 6/16/17. Here are the items listed with your approval.  State Inspection, Oil & Filter Change, Rotate & Balance Tires, Transmission Service , Engine Coolant Service ,Engine Air Filter Replacement, A/C Cabin Filter Replacement,Four Bulbs burnt out ( left tag lamp bulb ,right inner parking lamp bulb,left front marker lamp bulb and rear high mount brake lamp bulb) and both wiper blades. The brake lamp bulbs were not replaced. We performed a multi-point inspection at no charge and washed your car at no charge to you. All the items listed totaled to 686.10.  John explained all the items listed to you for your approval.   You may call me at your convience for any questions. We look forward to continue to serve you in the future.  God Bless.

Sincerely,
Selby Fuller
Clay Cooley Hyundai

Jeff S.
Greenville, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2017 Category: Service
service done in a timely manor
would recomend

Royse City, TX
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent Customer Service
I've been impressed with the friendly, customer service provided my Clay Cooley Hyundai.

KD
Kelly D.
Royse City, TX
Service dept
Nathan and Selby in the service dept are two of the most helpful guys around. They are very knowledgeable and eager to get your car taken care in a timely manner. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Joseph T.
Very Professional and Helpful
The service specialist was very knowledgeable and kept me inform on the progress of the service. I was very comfortable in the surroundings. Which help the waiting time fly by.

Rickey C.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/26/2017 Category: Service
The people. Brett Combs sold me my Genesys, I have been a Hyundai fan for years have purchased at least 6 cars since 2010.
Good service just didn't like not having my car type as an option for loaner.

Jerry P.
Hawkins, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Good service team, Manager and staff.
Friendly, knowledgable , let me know what to expect

Kevin S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/25/2017 Category: Service
Do what they say they will.
Did maintenance we needed, when they said they would. Very competent.

LH

Steve N.
Mesquite, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Satisfied customer .
Always professional. Service dept explains everything and does not push unnecessary repairs. I've been extremely satisfied.

Mary G.
Garland, TX
Extremely satisfying
Very good at customer service

Joseph G.
Granbury, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service and People
Very good honest people and excellent service.

JOHN L.
Service department
Timely service and excellent service management

GE
Gwyn E.
Recall work
Courteous and efficient. Phillip and Nathan, as always, were upbeat, which is hard to maintain day after day

John S.
Forney, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Starting to wonder about this dealership.
I have taken my car here several times, as well as my wife's, and am usually very satisfied, but the last few times the service writer has been a little smug and the y don't seem quite as personable or as attentive as they used to be. Hoping it has just been bad timing.
SELBY H F. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/26/2017

John
Thank you for taking the time to fill out out survey . I try to respond to each one. Business has been increasing here and I know the Service Advisors have been under alot more pressure. I have since hired more service personnel to help with the increase. I am truly sorry if you were not given the attention you deserve. You are a valued customer to us and we intend to show it.  Please accept my apologizes.  We look forward to seeing you again for your next scheduled service visit.   God Bless

Mc Kinney, TX
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Typically superb, but currently questionable
Concerned about the recent quality of service received - fuel additive drips on side of car below fuel cap, grease hand prints on inside left door panel, grease hand prints on dash above glove compartment. Makes me question what else is not observable. Disappointed because prior experience was outstanding. Would recommend this dealer based on prior experience, but not current experience.
SELBY H F. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/26/2017

Thank you for your survey . I try to read each one to see how we are treating our customer and if they are happy with us and what I can do to make things better for them. We are currently training new service techs in the shop. I apologize for the mishap on your car . This sort of thing never happens but it did on this day. We will give your car afull detail on your next visit in.  Again I am sorry for the mishap on your car. We look forward to taking care of you in the future   God Bless.

Sincerely,

Selby Fuller
Clay Cooley Hyundai

David B.
Service Champs
Great service team, quick and efficient

Jerry W.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Great friendly service. Nathan is the greatest service representative.

AK
Anthony K.
Forney, TX
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/24/2017 Category: Service
always professional & courteous plus my car is kept in good running condition, which I need at age 76 .