Clayton Valley Auto Service

RP
RENARD P.
02/06/2019
Toyota experts
A very nice experience. Quick,friendly and professional with a fair price. It's nice having my auto serviced in a place that i can trust and depend on.

RN
RICHARD and MARY N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/06/2019
Great shop
Did great work on my truck

Thelma M.
01/21/2019
Friendly customer service! When you drive up, he comes out and greets you before you can get out of your car.
Being a woman, I'm always skeptical when I take my car for repairs
because of my lack of knowledge and have been taken advantage of in the past. Harrold took a video of what was causing the problem and explained to me in detail. If you have car repairs, I definitely recommend checking out Harrold. The entire staff is friendly, helpful and treat you like you are their first priority!

THELMA M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/20/2019
Customer
Customer service and customer-focused!

MK
Mark K.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they do a good job.

ES
EMILY S.
Ford Expedition
01/15/2019
Amazing!
I seriously love this shop and won’t go anywhere else. I really feel I can trust them all. That’s HUGE in the auto industry.

Awesome.
Thank you so much for the great review. Here we believe that service matters. Please don't keep us a secret.

DOUG R.
Ford Bronco
01/11/2019
Customer Satisfaction
Thankyou for your great service. It was great meeting Harold and am looking forward to working with Clayton Valley Auto Service again. The honesty, explaining to me with follow up phone calls, and helping me keep my vehicle in good shape is very much appreciated!
Harold from Clayton Valley Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

It was great meeting you too. Thanks for your trust in Clayton Valley Auto Services. We appreciate your business.

Samuel C.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Samuel said the owner was very knowledgeable and kind. He got straight to point and answered every question he had. It was a generally good experience.
Harold from Clayton Valley Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your review. We try to get right to the point so that we don't waste your time. Happy to hear you had a good experience.

LG
Lynda G.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Lynda said she was very happy with the service.
Harold from Clayton Valley Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Lynda for bringing our Mustang to us. We appreciate your business.

EK
Eric K.
Discovery Bay, CA
Toyota Avalon
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Eric said they did a great job getting him in and out, and they gave him great service.

Hey Eric,
Thanks for the positive review. Appreciate your business. Now lets see if we can golf sometime soon..

JERRY and LISA C.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/01/2018
Great work and great service
Great customer service and repair work!

WW
WILFRED J. W.
Clayton, CA
Saturn VUE
12/01/2018
New Proprietor = Same Great Service!
I returned to Clayton Valley Auto Service, as they do all my auto repairs, with a leaking transmission and was greeted by a new proprietor a man by the name of Harold. The news of the sale of the business left me a little apprehensive. This soon pasted as Harold presented himself in a friendly manner coupled with a knowledgeable auto sense. Harold is backed by a great crew carried over from the prior owners. This combination assured me of the continued fine service I always received at Clayton Valley Auto Service. Regarding my transmission problem it was corrected and at a minimum expense. All in all, with new management the friendly, accommodating service continues as in the past.
Wil Wilcox
Harold from Clayton Valley Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your great review. I'm glad you have faith in us. We look forward to a continued relationship in servicing all of your automobiles. Have a great New Year 2019

Pittsburg, CA
11/21/2018
Great work
Clayton Valley Auto does amazing work. The new owner is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Thank you again for the quick service.

THELMA M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/17/2018
Customer
This is a new owner. Very impressed with the customer service. I would definitely recommend my friends.

CHERYL S.
11/14/2018
Excellent service and friendly staff
I've been coming to Clayton Valley Auto for several years. I can aways depend on excellent service and