4.6

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

KI

WICKERSHAM A.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/15/2020
Great to deal with
They were honest and kind. They worked quickly to replace my tires. They were wonderful to deal with and treated me with great respect.
I will definitely be giving them my future business and recommending them to anyone who asks.

SCOTT C.
12/03/2020
My Metro 25
I call it my Metro 25 because of the Great service from both Chris & John! Just got 4 new tires (great deal).

CHARLES S.
Farmington, MI
11/30/2020
Tires
This place is great they are friendly have gotten all my tires from the they give us a good price and excellent service

RL
RUSSELL L.
11/24/2020
Metro 25 is great!
Fairly priced and speedy service make Metro 25
a great place to do business with...easy breezy!

TK
TERRY/DELORES K.
Redford, MI
11/16/2020
Knowledgeable experts
My wife was out running errands when the brakes suddenly almost completely went out on her. Luckily she was close to Metro 25 where we get all our repairs done. The rear brakes, which we had replaced last year, failed. Luckily, they were still under warranty, and Chris replaced them at no charge. We never would have known that they were under warranty if Chris hadn't told us. That's why we always go there to get all our repairs done. They are always honest with us.

CHARMANE B.
Redford, MI
10/22/2020
Great Service Center
It never fails when I come to Metro 25 for service on my vehicle, I am completely satisfied!! The staff is very respectful and gives reasonable prices. I would highly recommend Metro 25 for car service/repairs. They are the best!!

EB
ERIC B.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Scion iM
10/14/2020
Outstanding service
Outstanding service, Chris showed me exactly what the problem was and how it would be repaired. This location is my one and only go to for tires and service.

Buick Regal
10/03/2020
Talked into a smaller tire
I have always liked Metro 25. Honest and fast service.

Yesterday I stopped for an oil change and new tires. I’m assuming that the correct sized tire was out of stock; and the guy casually said “I’ll put you in a different sized tire”. I questioned this, and was assured that although the tire was smaller, I wouldn’t be able to tell.

I’m disappointed in the tire size. I do think it is noticeable—leaving too much gap in the wheel well. I regret not simply refusing the wrong size; but feel that I was persuaded into the smaller size. I would have rather waited for the correct tire size.

The tires drive well, and are good tires. They just look stupid on my car.

MICHAEL S.
Taylor, MI
Ford Expedition
09/30/2020
GREAT SERVICE
From the time i walked into the store is was greeted with a smile. I was in and out in about 30 mins. Thank you to the great crew at Metro25- Firestone.

PN
PHYLLIS/SCOTT N.
09/18/2020
Friendly, they know me
They always take good care of me but I still have the complaint that they do not enforce the paper protector to be placed on the floor mat.

Westland, MI
Chevrolet Trax
08/21/2020
Honest & friendly
Excellent service (as usual). Staff is very friendly, honest, and do good work.
My one complaint is the amount of grease dirt and scuff marks left on the interior of my car.

TERRICITA S.
Detroit, MI
Nissan Rogue Select
08/18/2020
Family Friendly atmosphere
wait time was less then a hour in a half. Family friendly. Cost efficient. Better than the rest.

IS
ISIAH S.
Detroit, MI
08/08/2020
They get the work done in a timely manner
Would go back again for service

BP
BILL/PAM P.
Ram Pickup
07/28/2020
Oil Change /Tire Rotation
I give these guys 5 stars. It was fast and reasonably priced. Checked all fluids and topped them all off.