Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013
Latest Review about 1 month ago

DF
DWAIN F.
Detroit, MI
08/14/2019
Honesty, great service.
Got me in and out. Had mt records and knew what was needed.

GR
GARY R.
Mercury Sable
08/13/2019
Oil Change
Great service today! In and out in 15 minutes.

MARK M.
08/13/2019
servicewasgreat
theytreatpeoplewithrespeat

MIKE S.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/06/2019
Belt replacement 2011 Camaro
A big thank you to Chris and the gang at metro 25 as always work was done to my satisfaction in a timely manner with a fair price. I will continue to recommend this establishment to my family and friends.

06/28/2019
Terrible Experience! Liars!
I brought my car in to have it checked for loud noise, which I thought it was my muffler and exhaust. They charged me $25 to check it out and $1.40 for supplies, which they didn't do anything with supplies. The mechanic drove the car for 5 minutes and said it needed brakes and rotars, and it would Cost $750.....What?! I just had it checked last month by another mechanic and the brakes were only 50% worn down. So it couldn't have been that. Then they recommended shocks and struts are needed. What?!!! I just had that work done last month by the same mechanic that checked my brakes. This place only want to take your money, they're not professional. I left and stopped at a different shop and they told me what I expected...I had a hole in my exhaust and needed a new one!! I will never go back to this off brand Firestone shop. I was very disappointed in the service.

DV
DEBORAH V.
Westland, MI
06/27/2019
Milan
Always done in a timely manner. Courtesy service always. Appreciate honest in service to be done in near future. Chris and John are wonderful.

DA
DAN A.
Dodge Journey
06/26/2019
535 dollar oil change
I brought my new vehicle in for its first oil change and the car was damaged on the property of this business. The sales guys and mechanics knew it happened there and tried to say the damage was preexisting. There are no security cameras in place so do not leave your vehicle here unattended. 500 dollar insurance deductible and hours of police incident reports and insurance calls added up for this 535 dollar oil change. Never got a call from anybody about this issue. Look somewhere else for your car needs.

TP
TERI P.
06/26/2019
professional
I have always been satisified with my treatment.They always make sure I will be safe when I'm driving.Thank you

BT
BRIAN T.
Oak Park, MI
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/15/2019
Excellent job

JEFFREY S.
05/31/2019
I continue to go to Firestone because of friendly staff and service car as soon as possible.

DV
DEBORAH V.
Westland, MI
04/28/2019
Milan
took My Milan in for noise in rear end. They did inspection and confirmed I needed back brakes and new lug nuts. Took care of issue and I was out the door in a couple of hours. Great Job!!!!

Chevrolet Uplander
04/23/2019
People are courteous
The men were nice, courteous, explained the work that was to be done to me. The place was clean.

JAMESA L.
Northville, MI
Dodge Charger
04/15/2019
Professional and quick service makes this place so great!
I wasn't in there honestly longer than 45 minutes. I initially went in for an oil change and decided to get tires also. I had been doing some tire shopping and they seemed to have reasonable prices so I decided to purchase tires as well. The service was professional and quick which are two of my favorite things when spending money.

LD
LORETTA D.
04/07/2019
great service
Took my car in for what I thought was transmission problem but they diagnosed the real trouble. Car was fixed within 2 hours and John picked me up from home since I didn't have a ride.

JEFFERY H.
Detroit, MI
Dodge Journey
04/07/2019
I like the customer service and the workmanship they offer.
I ’ve been using this service for over ten years. Great relationship

SA
SHARON A.
Chrysler 200
04/06/2019
Everyone is so friendly
They are always so helpful and polite to me when I go in there for a problem.

JOANNE D.
Buick LaCrosse
03/30/2019
Good!
Prompt and did a tire rotation I didn’t know I could get.

BILL S.
Buick Century
03/19/2019
friendly service and great value on products
employees Chris, JOHN AND bobby give me the lowest or most competitive price on work and tires.

WB

LORETTA D.
Ford Flex
03/06/2019
Fast service
They were fast. I was able to get new tires in 40 minutes. I would have had to wait 3 hours for a walk-in at Belle Tire.