4.6

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

Southfield, MI
05/11/2021
Manager and mechanic was great!
Everyone was great!!!

05/04/2021
They do good work
They do good work. Keep you informed. Good customer service.

EP
ETTORE P.
04/23/2021
4 New Tires in Less than 30 Minutes.
Had excellent service on the purchase of 4 new tires. Needed to be at work and the tire shop had my vehicle out in less than 30 minutes. Thank You, Mike and all the shop staff. Ettore Paolucci

BP
BILL/PAM P.
04/03/2021
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
These guys do a very thorough check when doing simple maintenance. They also patched two tires that had screws in them. Excellent quality work.

Detroit, MI
03/31/2021
Always GREAT costumer service!
I don't know why I go anywhere else. I am always so pleased with the professionalism, yet down to earth customer service you all provide. Very grateful for the job well done on my car. Will be a repeat customer!

SCOTT C.
03/18/2021
Great place!
My go to place for all vehicle maintenance needs!

BP
BILL/PAM P.
Ram Pickup
03/14/2021
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
I’ve been bringing my vehicle here for 20 years. That should be enough said right there.

EB
ERIC B.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Scion iM
03/13/2021
OUTSTANDING
As usual, timely, professional and efficient. Shows me what should be done and why.

KI

WICKERSHAM A.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/15/2020
Great to deal with
They were honest and kind. They worked quickly to replace my tires. They were wonderful to deal with and treated me with great respect.
I will definitely be giving them my future business and recommending them to anyone who asks.

SCOTT C.
12/03/2020
My Metro 25
I call it my Metro 25 because of the Great service from both Chris & John! Just got 4 new tires (great deal).

CHARLES S.
Farmington, MI
11/30/2020
Tires
This place is great they are friendly have gotten all my tires from the they give us a good price and excellent service

RL
RUSSELL L.
11/24/2020
Metro 25 is great!
Fairly priced and speedy service make Metro 25
a great place to do business with...easy breezy!

TK
TERRY/DELORES K.
11/16/2020
Knowledgeable experts
My wife was out running errands when the brakes suddenly almost completely went out on her. Luckily she was close to Metro 25 where we get all our repairs done. The rear brakes, which we had replaced last year, failed. Luckily, they were still under warranty, and Chris replaced them at no charge. We never would have known that they were under warranty if Chris hadn't told us. That's why we always go there to get all our repairs done. They are always honest with us.

CHARMANE B.
10/22/2020
Great Service Center
It never fails when I come to Metro 25 for service on my vehicle, I am completely satisfied!! The staff is very respectful and gives reasonable prices. I would highly recommend Metro 25 for car service/repairs. They are the best!!