Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

Tyler S.
West Bloomfield, MI
06/21/2018
Fast and friendly service
What a wonderful experience I had today, I needed a couple tires replaced on my truck so I drove in and got a quote to replace the tires. The gentleman behind the counter was very nice , He explained which tire should go on my SUV I felt very comfortable so when ahead and add the two tires installed today. While I waited I was asked if I would like a bottle of ice cold water and sit there and enjoy the free Wi-Fi. I will definitely recommend that to 25 fire stone to my friends and family.

EB
ED B.
06/15/2018
quick service
quick service

Cadillac Escalade
06/07/2018
great professional service!
Chris and the guys do a wonderful job making their customers feel welcomed. I have always received professional and quality work.

Jeep Patriot
06/01/2018
Rear Brakes Jeep Patriot
This is absolutely the best shop in the area. Prices are fair. Great and knowledgeable staff. Top notch mechanics.

PN
PHYLLIS/SCOTT N.
05/15/2018
friendly and close to home if I have to walk
They could be considered pricey, not cheap but get the job done

TOM M.
Ford Expedition EL
04/30/2018
Thank you.
Thank you for the fast service...

Jennifer B.
04/20/2018
Reply to review
After my hassle for new wheels I was given a refund minus the cost of my warrantied tire that I still needed - $30, the new insurance on the tire - $10 and you charged me $10 to balance the tire you put in my trunk. Went down the road and found out the tire doesn't get balanced until it's mounted to the wheel. And the $180 wheels you discounted to $120 I could get down the road for $63. I feel as though you seen me as a woman that didn't know anything and I was taken advantage of. After 3 days of missed work and 4 trips for your mistakes I should have been refunded 100% and the tire thrown in for my troubles not ripped off by 10 bucks still. Lesson learned.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 05/30/2018

The first thing you said to me jennifer that day was thanking me for selling you the road hazard insurence. Secondly i tried selling you 1 wheel and road hazrd the tire for under $200. Felt insulted with women comment. Havnt been here 20 years with that going on!!. Sorry for hassle have a good day.

JENNIFER B.
Redford, MI
Pontiac G6
04/19/2018
4 trips hopefully they get it right
I am so frustrated. 3 trips to the tire place and I still have to go back later!!! No compensation for my trouble either. The guy ordered the wrong size wheels twice, now the new lug nuts there's a problem with. I paid for an alignment and my car drifts to the right now. Not to mention right after my alignment my wheel was crooked so they fixed that but it still drifts. They say they can't align the back because my bolts are seized. Then why did I pay for a full alignment?? My car wasn't drifting before the alignment. 😡😡😡😡
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 04/20/2018

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE JENNIFER. SUPER TIRE WILL BE GIVING YOU A FULL REFUND. PER CHRIS BAILEY OWNER.

TT
TOYIA T.
Westland, MI
04/11/2018
Kindness and great service
The gentlemen in the shop are very kind and courteous. They great you with friendliness and provide great service. They’re honest people and try to give you the best deals possible, without trying to take advantage of you.. The owner Chris is excellent!!! I will continue to come there for any car services they provide.

DIANE B.
Southfield, MI
Chrysler Pacifica
03/25/2018
This team listens to clients. No Hinden Cost. Service to Excellent

AF
ALLEN/DEBORAH F.
03/23/2018
Excellent personalized service. Quality mechanics. Management runs a great crew.
Metro 25 Firestone runs a great crew. Small town feel with personalized service, yet the mechanics are very adept professionals and do awesome work. This service in my opinion exceeds expectations. I have 4 cars in our family and I bring them all to this place.

TED S.

MICHAEL H.
Jeep Liberty
03/03/2018
Quick Fix
The low tire pressure light came on so I drop into Firestone to have a tire plugged.
Check in at the counter and a few minutes my Jeep's headed inside. Maybe a half
hour later I'm on my way, tire repaired and tires rotated!.

FO
FRANK O.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/27/2018
They took care of me
I didn’t have to wait a long time

BRYAN B.
Redford, MI
Cadillac ATS
02/22/2018
A shop that you can trust.
I have been going here for last two years. I always get a fair price and quality honest work.

TOM M.
Ford Expedition EL
02/21/2018
Under Review
I had $1,200.00 of break work done on the front tires only. They completed and everything seamed fine. 1 week or so later the truck shook very bad when breaking at 60+ MPH and the breaks were grinding. Come to find out the caliper on the passenger side was locking. I thought it was not cleaned and assembled right when going back together. I was told that the factory clamp that holds the flex tube was clamped to tight at the factory and was not allowing the break fluid return back to the master cylinder. But was only affecting that one side. WHAT !!! I never heard of that in all of my years working on cars. I'm looking into the matter to find out if I was told a bunch of crap or not. We will see........

Jeep Liberty
02/19/2018
Vehicle Service
Service was fast and friendly. Staff was knowledgeable.

Jeep Patriot
02/19/2018
Had service done on my Jeep Patriot. They were knowledgeable, fast, friendly, and competitively priced. Highly recommend this facility.

CN
CONG// MINH N.
Westland, MI
02/14/2018
Honest and great quality work.
These guys will always double then triple check to make sure their work is done correctly and to save you money.