4.6

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

CHARMANE B.
Redford, MI
10/22/2020
Great Service Center
It never fails when I come to Metro 25 for service on my vehicle, I am completely satisfied!! The staff is very respectful and gives reasonable prices. I would highly recommend Metro 25 for car service/repairs. They are the best!!

EB
ERIC B.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Scion iM
10/14/2020
Outstanding service
Outstanding service, Chris showed me exactly what the problem was and how it would be repaired. This location is my one and only go to for tires and service.

Buick Regal
10/03/2020
Talked into a smaller tire
I have always liked Metro 25. Honest and fast service.

Yesterday I stopped for an oil change and new tires. I’m assuming that the correct sized tire was out of stock; and the guy casually said “I’ll put you in a different sized tire”. I questioned this, and was assured that although the tire was smaller, I wouldn’t be able to tell.

I’m disappointed in the tire size. I do think it is noticeable—leaving too much gap in the wheel well. I regret not simply refusing the wrong size; but feel that I was persuaded into the smaller size. I would have rather waited for the correct tire size.

The tires drive well, and are good tires. They just look stupid on my car.

MICHAEL S.
Taylor, MI
Ford Expedition
09/30/2020
GREAT SERVICE
From the time i walked into the store is was greeted with a smile. I was in and out in about 30 mins. Thank you to the great crew at Metro25- Firestone.

PN
PHYLLIS/SCOTT N.
09/18/2020
Friendly, they know me
They always take good care of me but I still have the complaint that they do not enforce the paper protector to be placed on the floor mat.

Westland, MI
Chevrolet Trax
08/21/2020
Honest & friendly
Excellent service (as usual). Staff is very friendly, honest, and do good work.
My one complaint is the amount of grease dirt and scuff marks left on the interior of my car.

TERRICITA S.
Detroit, MI
Nissan Rogue Select
08/18/2020
Family Friendly atmosphere
wait time was less then a hour in a half. Family friendly. Cost efficient. Better than the rest.

IS
ISIAH S.
Detroit, MI
08/08/2020
They get the work done in a timely manner
Would go back again for service

BP
BILL/PAM P.
Ram Pickup
07/28/2020
Oil Change /Tire Rotation
I give these guys 5 stars. It was fast and reasonably priced. Checked all fluids and topped them all off.

Chevrolet Uplander
07/28/2020
Friendly staff that went above and beyond.
Been going there for years and will continue. Always a fair deal and a fair price.

EB

TERI P.
Redford, MI
07/23/2020
Very professional Trustworthy
I have gone there for 8 Years.They care about their customers.They want you to be safe when driving.They never try to have you get a service you don't need.They have your back. I trust them and because of all that I am loyal to them.

CHRISTA C.
06/06/2020
Repair
Great job and great price!!!

BP
BILL/PAM P.
06/02/2020
After Market Rims
Bought some aftermarket wheels for my Jeep Grand Cherokee. We had shopped online and decided to see what we could get at the local shop. We got a good price comparable to online prices shopping ourselves. Very reasonably priced and they did all the mounting and balancing. I highly recommend this shop for its knowledgeable staff both at the desk and in the garage.

RON G.
Romulus, MI
GMC Acadia
04/19/2020
Tire service
Fast, dependable and courteous personnel! Work performed....work well done!