Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

TH
TERANCE H.
Southfield, MI
09/18/2018
Listening with ears
I showed up after DISCOUNT TIRE put the hard sell on for tires!!!! You man listened to my request! All I needed was a tire rotation. Front wheel drive eats up tires!!! 20 bucks, more than fair!!! I gt an oil change and too for another 20 bucks. They were quick as lighting!!!

MV
MARCO V.
Detroit, MI
09/10/2018
Running great
Took my minivan in because of a funny sound while driving. As it turns out, I needed to change a rear wheel baring. I also had the rotors and break pads.

So far it's running great.

LW
LEO/PAT W.
09/08/2018
Good Service
Service was very fast!

09/05/2018
They treat me like a friend
I have been using Metro 25 for many years. They always have my tires in stock, and the wait while work is being done is reasonable. On my last visit, i went in at approx. 5:00 p.m., and was home by 5:20. Prices are also reasonable. If they are able to repair a tire, they always let me know that I can have my tire repaired at a much lower price than a new tire.

Buick LaCrosse
09/05/2018
Good care
Went for my regular oil change, but had some other concerns . They handled everything well, finding and fixing the problem. They even drove me home, since I’m in the neighborhood.
Thanks!

TED S.
Keego Harbor, MI
08/29/2018
quick service
my car blew a fan belt and metro 25 got me in and out in 35 minutes. great service

PN
PHYLLIS/SCOTT N.
08/18/2018
Metro Firestone Guys
Always take care of my problems and with a smile on their faces.

WP
William P.
08/04/2018
Brake Job
These guys do outstanding work. They made recommendations as the job was being done. They also had good reasons for the additional parts needed and it was sensible. They are reasonably priced for a brake job that included front and rear brakes.

Jeep Liberty
08/01/2018
Oil Change
These guys do good work. I’ve been coming here for years. Two or three of the best mechanics around.

DONNA H.
Westland, MI
Saturn Ion
07/28/2018
My only complaint would be that the interior of my car is always greasy & dirty when I leave and I hate to even touch the steering wheel. My latest visit resulted in the paint being scraped off/chipped on the hood where it meets the windshield. I didn't notice it until after I was home and I didn't report it. Other than that, they provide fast, quality service and the guys are friendly, knowledgeable & professional.

BRETT H.
07/22/2018
Great!
Excellent work as expected!

07/19/2018
Fast friendly service by people who are knowledgeable and experienced.

Tyler S.
West Bloomfield, MI
06/21/2018
Fast and friendly service
What a wonderful experience I had today, I needed a couple tires replaced on my truck so I drove in and got a quote to replace the tires. The gentleman behind the counter was very nice , He explained which tire should go on my SUV I felt very comfortable so when ahead and add the two tires installed today. While I waited I was asked if I would like a bottle of ice cold water and sit there and enjoy the free Wi-Fi. I will definitely recommend that to 25 fire stone to my friends and family.

EB
ED B.
06/15/2018

Farmington, MI
Cadillac Escalade
06/07/2018
great professional service!
Chris and the guys do a wonderful job making their customers feel welcomed. I have always received professional and quality work.

BP
BILL/PAM P.
Jeep Patriot
06/01/2018
Rear Brakes Jeep Patriot
This is absolutely the best shop in the area. Prices are fair. Great and knowledgeable staff. Top notch mechanics.

PN
PHYLLIS/SCOTT N.
05/15/2018
friendly and close to home if I have to walk
They could be considered pricey, not cheap but get the job done

TOM M.
Farmington, MI
Ford Expedition EL
04/30/2018
Thank you.
Thank you for the fast service...

Jennifer B.
04/20/2018
Reply to review
After my hassle for new wheels I was given a refund minus the cost of my warrantied tire that I still needed - $30, the new insurance on the tire - $10 and you charged me $10 to balance the tire you put in my trunk. Went down the road and found out the tire doesn't get balanced until it's mounted to the wheel. And the $180 wheels you discounted to $120 I could get down the road for $63. I feel as though you seen me as a woman that didn't know anything and I was taken advantage of. After 3 days of missed work and 4 trips for your mistakes I should have been refunded 100% and the tire thrown in for my troubles not ripped off by 10 bucks still. Lesson learned.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 05/30/2018

The first thing you said to me jennifer that day was thanking me for selling you the road hazard insurence. Secondly i tried selling you 1 wheel and road hazrd the tire for under $200. Felt insulted with women comment. Havnt been here 20 years with that going on!!. Sorry for hassle have a good day.

JENNIFER B.
Pontiac G6
04/19/2018
4 trips hopefully they get it right
I am so frustrated. 3 trips to the tire place and I still have to go back later!!! No compensation for my trouble either. The guy ordered the wrong size wheels twice, now the new lug nuts there's a problem with. I paid for an alignment and my car drifts to the right now. Not to mention right after my alignment my wheel was crooked so they fixed that but it still drifts. They say they can't align the back because my bolts are seized. Then why did I pay for a full alignment?? My car wasn't drifting before the alignment. 😡😡😡😡
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 04/20/2018

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE JENNIFER. SUPER TIRE WILL BE GIVING YOU A FULL REFUND. PER CHRIS BAILEY OWNER.