Business Solutions

Metro 25 - Firestone

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
BP
BILL/PAM P.
09/11/2022
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
They were fast and thorough and I was in and out in less than a hour.

WK
WALLY K.
09/10/2022
always great service
Metro Tire takes car of all our family car issues and service for the past +20 years. They are great people to work with

EB
ERIC B.
08/30/2022
Always great work and efficient
Great service, Tony advised me what I will need and 55,000 miles service was Outstanding.

BP
BILL/PAM P.
08/23/2022
Vehicle Service
These guys are the best for new tires. They also found other issues which I wanted the care to be thoroughly checked out as my daughter had the car but...

MK
MATT K.
08/20/2022
Oil change and tire rotation
Brought car in for an oil change, tire rotation, and overall check before winter. Had to replace a small part they discovered was bad. Always great, quick,...