4.6

Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

LT

KL
KELLIE L.
03/03/2016
Very help full
Very nice and help full guys Good prices on tires

KR
KIM R.
Saturn Vue
02/28/2016
Comfortable
Service was good and informative. Enough staff so my wait to have 2 tires put on was less than 30 minutes. Suggestions and estimate on other things I should have done to my car was informative and appreciated.

JUDITH B.
Chrysler 300
02/23/2016
Oil change. C new customer
Excellent experience. Although the oil change price was a lil higher than the other Firestone the wait was minimal the service suburb and the quotes for additional service was more than competitive.

KC
KRISTA C.
02/21/2016
Honest,helpful, smart people
This Firestone shop is run by some of the best car mechanics you will meet. They are 100% honest and they know what they're talking about. I completely trust the cars in our family to the men in this shop. Great place!

AF
Quick and thorough.

BRETT H.
01/30/2016
Brakes and Lug Nuts
I've been coming here for several years now for my tires/brakes/shocks fixes. To my knowledge, I've not really had any problems getting things repaired. The staff have always been courteous to me. I dropped in to have my brakes looked at yesterday because of some strange grinding noises I've heard in the recent past. One stud and lug nut were broken while taking the tires off. Two other lug nuts were starting to strip according to the service tech. The broken ones were covered by the shop, but the others I had to buy (not that they're that expensive). However, I don't know if this is a problem in the shop (wrong torque setting) or a gimmick to get more business. I've noticed other people complaining of the same problem in recent reviews. The replacement lug nuts are smaller than my original ones and therefore won't correctly hold on my hub cap. So, they just borrowed lug nuts from other wheels. Shouldn't you get the correct sized lug nuts from the start? Lastly, after all was said and done, I went out to my car and one of the tires was missing a lug nut. I went back in to let them know and one of the service techs told the other service tech that I was missing a lug nut on the left front (I never said which side). Anyways, my car was the only one in the shop at the time. I felt I could have had an overall better experience.

CHARLES H.
Infiniti M37
01/22/2016
Little foot traffic personal service
I found this shop looking for a Tire place with mechanics, other places in this area know tires and not cars. Chrus and the guys at Metro 25 take care of customers and vehicles with the utmost respect and honestly.

TK
TERRY K.
01/22/2016
Great place to go
We've been going there for years because they are knowledgeable and experienced and friendly

JOHN S.
Pontiac G6
01/21/2016
They make sure customer is satisfied
Went back and talked to Chris, he explained and showed me that studs were not stripped. Lug nuts were worn out and he replaced all 20 free of charge. Will definitely continue doing business their in the future. Thanks Chris!!

01/21/2016
Not happy
Last 3 oil changes and tire rotation done at your store. Now suddenly most of my tire studs are stripped, not happy.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 01/22/2016

Sorry to here that John. please bring car back and we will replace any damaged studs or lug nuts. Per  chris bailey owner

WC

JOE F.
White Lake, MI
Buick Rendezvous
Tires
Excellent Service, they had everything done in about an hour.

JE

DF
DIANA F.
01/17/2016
very Good
Good service, quick,knowledgeable & efficient.

LD
LORETTA D.
01/05/2016
oil change
These guys are great! Fast and easy. Caught a problem that could have turned into a bigger one. John picked up the part on his way into work and I was done.
Chris said my dog was welcome so Mackie was happy to sit and watch TV while we waited.

DALE M.

HENRY/REBECCA A.
Farmington, MI
Mazda 3
12/18/2015
They were quick and efficient. Will go back again.

JOAN L.
Royal Oak, MI
Oldsmobile Alero
Quick service
The man at the service counter who did my order was rude. Tried asking a couple questions and he just blew me off.

JOHN D.
Clarkston, MI
Buick Enclave
every day oil change
Fast & honest, found a screw in my tire during rotation & John Asst. mang. was GREAT!

AC
ARTHUR/VIOLIT C.
Southfield, MI
12/16/2015
Don't honor corporate perks.
If you want your corporate perks for being a platinum card member, make sure that you find out whether or not they are independent.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 12/18/2015

hope the ol change and rotate are ok thank you